Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

True Deliverance

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
BTW, why do you strive for something you feel is unobtainable?
Never said it is unobtainable, but that this complete perfection only comes when this corruptible puts on incorruptible and this mortal puts on immortal right before we are caught up to meet the Lord in the air. This is what you seem to not be understanding. There is a difference between willful sin and unwilful sin, but that you need to figure out for yourself as we have been trying to teach you this for a few years now, but you are to indoctrinated with "sinless perfection" which many of us have showed you is against the word of God.

It is you, or I should say the teachings of "sinless perfection" you follow that says we are not of God's seed if we unwilfully sin.

I have nothing more to say about this with you for now.

Never said it is unobtainable,
I will remind you of your past comment..."No one is perfect, but each day is a new beginning as we strive for that perfection that is in Christ Jesus as we work on being like Him everyday."
Again, why strive for something you feel is unobtainable?
but that this complete perfection only comes when this corruptible puts on incorruptible and this mortal puts on immortal right before we are caught up to meet the Lord in the air. This is what you seem to not be understanding. There is a difference between willful sin and unwilful sin, but that you need to figure out for yourself as we have been trying to teach you this for a few years now, but you are to indoctrinated with "sinless perfection" which many of us have showed you is against the word of God.
You are including the vessel in your version of perfection.
God doesn't care if you have glasses or bad knees.
It is the perfect mind and its control over the vessel that we will be judged for.
That control can be perfect.
It is you, or I should say the teachings of "sinless perfection" you follow that says we are not of God's seed if we unwilfully sin.
I don't believe there is such a thing as unwillful sin.
All sin requires temptation, lust, enticement, and conception. (James 1:14-15)
Hardly leaving room for accidental lies, murders, adulteries, or thefts.
I have nothing more to say about this with you for now.
OK, good talking with you.

Back