Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ukraine vs. Russia

Do you stand with Ukraine?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

Yea, and I have no problem that they may use Hicane in the fields in Ukraine. However, I have a really hard time seeing that something that is used to spray on crops, is some kind of immediate danger to people or troops. Generally, those kinds of things, like Agent Orange, don't manifest their problems for some time. I just can't imagine Ukraine using it and thinking that it's going to just immediately wipe out a bunch of folks.

Now I suppose that concentration makes a difference, but still, I just really can't imagine that Ukraine is using something in the manner that we're being told in this thread, and there's not a yell from every corner. I mean, here's some guy living up in Canada that apparently knows this is going on, but no one of any import in Europe knows it? That's a hard logical chain for me to swallow. I mean the poster is right! It would be a very, very serious war crime and would likely turn the tide of support for Ukraine on its ear. Can't see Ukraine being stupid enough to risk that. Zelensky, may be a lot of things, but he hasn't shown himself to be particularly stupid or act thoughtlessly.

God bless,
Ted
You don't work in agriculture do you?
Many things on the farm are instantly deadly or toxic.

You are praising the stand up comic Zelensky as smart and thoughtful? Have you seen his stand up routine?

You saw the video.
You have the evidence.
Yes, it may be faked or maybe not.
I didn't see it on YouTube... but other places online... probably the same video.
But on your side of the argument you have silence.
What evidence do you have that the video is fake?
What evidence do you have that the soldiers who where making the drones and showing the canisters of poison were lying?
Just as I said, really light on evidence, really loud on noise.

God bless,
Ted

You are praising the stand up comic Zelensky as smart and thoughtful? Have you seen his stand up routine?
man, I feel sorry for you. You're really going to drag up something about the man's past employment to take down his ability to be a leader? You do remember that we had a tv actor once. Oh...what was his name? I just can't recall. Seems to me it started with an 'R'. Ronnie or Ronald or something like that. Then we once had a buffoon as a leader. That was just recently so I remember his name Donald J. (J for Jew-ish) Trump.

You think you've really got the goods on Pres. Zelensky because his old employment was as a comedian? Really?!?!?!?!? If his comedy was half as good as his leadership seems to be, I'll bet it's great stuff.

Man, sorry. That's just sorry.

You really believe there's some kind of correlation between my saying that the man seems, in your understanding of what I've said, smart and thoughtful. Then you ask if I've seen his stand up routine? Is there some part of your brain that tells you that a man who earns his living as a comedian can't be smart and thoughtful. I mean, I've known a couple of comedians, you know, night club stuff and they're certainly pretty thoughtful. Sometimes they work hours thinking out a routine. Smart? Hey, if one can make a decent living making people laugh, I'd say that's smart.

Really? Such sorry attacks.

God bless,
Ted

man, I feel sorry for you. You're really going to drag up something about the man's past employment to take down his ability to be a leader? You do remember that we had a tv actor once. Oh...what was his name? I just can't recall. Seems to me it started with an 'R'. Ronnie or Ronald or something like that. Then we once had a buffoon as a leader. That was just recently so I remember his name Donald J. (J for Jew-ish) Trump.

You think you've really got the goods on Pres. Zelensky because his old employment was as a comedian? Really?!?!?!?!? If his comedy was half as good as his leadership seems to be, I'll bet it's great stuff.

Man, sorry. That's just sorry.

You really believe there's some kind of correlation between my saying that the man seems, in your understanding of what I've said, smart and thoughtful. Then you ask if I've seen his stand up routine? Is there some part of your brain that tells you that a man who earns his living as a comedian can't be smart and thoughtful. I mean, I've known a couple of comedians, you know, night club stuff and they're certainly pretty thoughtful. Sometimes they work hours thinking out a routine. Smart? Hey, if one can make a decent living making people laugh, I'd say that's smart.

Really? Such sorry attacks.

God bless,
Ted
Do you haven't seen the stand up or his tv show. OK.
Ronald and Trump were not my presidents.
I have to contend with Black Face Trudeau.

Why are you defending this man with so much effort?
Why is it so important to you that you expend so much effort to defend a war criminal?

I am also German and I hardly ever defend Hitler.

Hi again dwb001

Oh, and if you ever feel so inclined, I'll be happy to look over your evidence that supports your beliefs, if you're ever so inclined to offer for this discussion what you're basing your understanding on. And no, just because you think to imagine that your evidence is my statement in support of Zelensky or the Ukrainian effort, I don't believe anyone would agree with you on that. But hey, like I said, you and I have a different understanding.

Do you have something else that you'd like to bring to the discussion? As for me, I'm done with listening to a bunch of droll silly excuses for evidence and am moving on. Again I'll repeat, if you ever do want to try and substantiate your statements with some evidence, I'll happily look at what you've got.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again dwb001

Oh, and if you ever feel so inclined, I'll be happy to look over your evidence that supports your beliefs, if you're ever so inclined to offer for this discussion what you're basing your understanding on. And no, just because you think to imagine that your evidence is my statement in support of Zelensky or the Ukrainian effort, I don't believe anyone would agree with you on that. But hey, like I said, you and I have a different understanding.

Do you have something else that you'd like to bring to the discussion? As for me, I'm done with listening to a bunch of droll silly excuses for evidence and am moving on. Again I'll repeat, if you ever do want to try and substantiate your statements with some evidence, I'll happily look at what you've got.

God bless,
Ted
You yourself saw the video that is the evidence.

You yourself saw the video that is the evidence.
You know what I saw. I saw a youtube video that I told you right up front had no evidentiary value for the claim that you were making. There was no evidence that the canister video is taken from some war effort by Ukraine. It's just a picture of a bunch of canisters. No markings that I can tell that confirm that the canisters contain anything other than mustard gas or white phosphorous. Or some other rather innocuous agent. The video doesn't even show any evidence that it's taken at a Ukrainian location. This could be pictures of a canister stash in Poland as far as anyone can tell from the video.

Then, all he offers as evidence that there ever were any cyanide canisters, is some third party account that someone 'saw' men in blue armbands loading up what appeared to be...

I'm older than 3. I remember that the Trump squad was touting a picture of some people loading boxes in a van and the claim was made that they were stealing or packing illegal ballots. That picture, while it was a real picture, turned out not to be boxes of anything of the sort. People on youtube make up stuff all the time. You haven't learned that yet?

Then, when I offered up what I'd found, you made the claim that, "Oh no, I have other evidence." So I asked to see it and so far you've merely stonewalled. Look, if you want to present your evidence, then I'm all eyes or ears. If all you're going to do is continuous this rabid dog nipping at windmills, then do that on your own with your own friends and cohorts.

God bless,
Ted

You know what I saw. I saw a youtube video that I told you right up front had no evidentiary value for the claim that you were making. There was no evidence that the canister video is taken from some war effort by Ukraine. It's just a picture of a bunch of canisters. No markings that I can tell that confirm that the canisters contain anything other than mustard gas or white phosphorous. Or some other rather innocuous agent. The video doesn't even show any evidence that it's taken at a Ukrainian location. This could be pictures of a canister stash in Poland as far as anyone can tell from the video.
Please provide YOUR evidence that the video in question is not what it presents itself to be.
Stash of canisters in Poland... So NATO war crimes too. OK.
Then, all he offers as evidence that there ever were any cyanide canisters, is some third party account that someone 'saw' men in blue armbands loading up what appeared to be...

I'm older than 3. I remember that the Trump squad was touting a picture of some people loading boxes in a van and the claim was made that they were stealing or packing illegal ballots. That picture, while it was a real picture, turned out not to be boxes of anything of the sort. People on youtube make up stuff all the time. You haven't learned that yet?
There are still questions about all that... Maybe you should look into voting irregularities more closely.
Then, when I offered up what I'd found, you made the claim that, "Oh no, I have other evidence." So I asked to see it and so far you've merely stonewalled. Look, if you want to present your evidence, then I'm all eyes or ears. If all you're going to do is continuous this rabid dog nipping at windmills, then do that on your own with your own friends and cohorts.
When did I say "Oh no, I have other evidence." That is a compete lie on your part. I said I didn't see it on YouTube.
The video is evidence... It might be fake and it might be real. But evidence, it is.
God bless, Ted
I don't know that He will.

Please provide YOUR evidence that the video in question is not what it presents itself to be.
Stash of canisters in Poland... So NATO war crimes too. OK.

There are still questions about all that... Maybe you should look into voting irregularities more closely.

When did I say "Oh no, I have other evidence." That is a compete lie on your part. I said I didn't see it on YouTube.
The video is evidence... It might be fake and it might be real. But evidence, it is.

I don't know that He will.
Bye!!!!

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

Yea, and I have no problem that they may use Hicane in the fields in Ukraine. However, I have a really hard time seeing that something that is used to spray on crops, is some kind of immediate danger to people or troops. Generally, those kinds of things, like Agent Orange, don't manifest their problems for some time. I just can't imagine Ukraine using it and thinking that it's going to just immediately wipe out a bunch of folks.

It's dangerous. I don't know too much about it but on crops wouldn't be a big dose, and even still someone in a full suit and respirator a bit of residue can make them sick quickly. Like the guy I knew that evening after work he was in hospital. I don't know the reason behind it but it know it doesn't mix with alcohol seems to intensify, the rule is if someone sprays it on crops they can't have a drink after work ir they will probably end up sick or in hospital.

I live in a town surrounded by hundreds of crops and sometimes if I have a beer I suddenly get bad sinuses and start having a sneezing fit, im not going to blame hicane as no evidence but it wouldn't surprise me if someone was spraying that day and i got just a micro tiny bit of residue in the air.

A high dose i guess would make people very sick very quickly. It's a dangerous chemical, well it's hydrogen cyanide that says it all.

You said you can't see how it could be an immediate danger to people or troops?

Cyanide would be a really bad choice for a chemical weapon...
Hydrogen cyanide has been known as a potent toxicant for over 200 years. It was used as a chemical warfare agent during World War I by France. Although it is highly volatile (and was later considered “militarily useless” because of its volatility), no deaths from its military use during World War I were ever reported (Haber, 1986). There are also reports of hydrogen cyanide being used as a war gas during the Iran–Iraq war in the 1980s (Lang et al., 1986; Heylin, 1988). However, because hydrogen cyanide can be detoxified rapidly by humans and because it is very volatile, massive amounts of the gas are needed for it to be effective as a chemical warfare agent.

Sounds like a particularly dumb troll was spreading that one. But I also would like a source for that story.

Back