Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Uncertainty

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

wren51

I screwed up at work, and got into a fight with a lot of people. I also have sinned against money. I did not realize what I was doing. Pride entered my heart and head. I let insecurities get to me. There was a problem that I did not deal with earlier and has now caused problems. I also have strayed away from God, and started having an issue with daydreaming and overthinking things.

I am uncertain of my future and my job. I am uncertain about many things. I do not know what is going to happen in terms of finances or if I will get another job.

I know I am in the wrong, and I ask for prayer that I will have peace of mind. Let God help me get through this issue.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.

I too am praying for you Wren. I also ran into problems in my earlier life to the point of deserving being fired more than once. Somehow God watched over, and kept me through the fires I encountered. Even when layoffs came, it was those that brought me closer, and established opportunities of growth closer to God, and I pray this does the same for you. Remember that God does not fail or forsake us, and even in the trial by fire of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, Jesus was with them.
Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

hey, wren. me again, lol.

I pray the wren comes to peace with this situation and The Lord makes good of it. We all mess up and fall short, and sometimes work can be the most frustrating place imaginable. I pray for wren's finances and overall well-being. God is "The God of yet another chance," and I pray wren gets another chance. When God closes a door, He'll open a window. Please be with wren throughout all this and give wren peace about what's going on and what has already happened. Each night, when we lay our heads down, another day is behind us, and (hopefully) another day is yet to come. I pray that wren's coming days will be peaceful and productive.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I wrote this during the time of emotional distress, and I couldn't even comprehend what I was typing out. Clarity has resumed, and I pray that I will be continued to be guided by the Holy Spirit in amending this situation. After speaking to pastors at church, I have been working so hard at work that it made some people insecure. My workplace is not christian, and the underlying problems have caused this issue.

In the end, I've realized that I am not guilty of all of the offenses, however I am extremely guilty of straying away from God. The whole breakdown was God's way of calling me back to Him and reminding me of the true purpose of my life, which is to serve Him. God is good, all the time!

I am off work now, but I ask for prayer for protection at work when I return to work. I pray that I may repent of any sin in my heart and that I will keep going and doing my best for God. I also ask for a sound mind and for the Holy Spirit to control my life in every way.

I too am praying for you Wren. I also ran into problems in my earlier life to the point of deserving being fired more than once. Somehow God watched over, and kept me through the fires I encountered. Even when layoffs came, it was those that brought me closer, and established opportunities of growth closer to God, and I pray this does the same for you. Remember that God does not fail or forsake us, and even in the trial by fire of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, Jesus was with them.
Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Eugene, thank you so much for sharing. It was very comforting to hear testimonies. I am going to reread Daniel again, and be reminded of what God has done in his life.

hey, wren. me again, lol.

I pray the wren comes to peace with this situation and The Lord makes good of it. We all mess up and fall short, and sometimes work can be the most frustrating place imaginable. I pray for wren's finances and overall well-being. God is "The God of yet another chance," and I pray wren gets another chance. When God closes a door, He'll open a window. Please be with wren throughout all this and give wren peace about what's going on and what has already happened. Each night, when we lay our heads down, another day is behind us, and (hopefully) another day is yet to come. I pray that wren's coming days will be peaceful and productive.

Thanks. God's mercy is abounding. What I thought was a horrible thing that happened and I was at the end of my rope. He granted clarity, and showed me the way. Help that can only come from above. God is good all the time.

Back