Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Unexpected visitor.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

I was about to drive away from my house, when I realized something was under the car. It was this guy:
51352043464_5e5d7241fb_b.jpg

No collar or tags. He looked scared, but eventually I coaxed him out and took him inside. He had gotten into something and was really dirty, so first thing was a bath. After that, he found a ball and brought it to me and we played fetch for a while. I put the picture up on a community board and before long his owner saw him and came to get him.

Apparently he's an accomplished escape artist and this time, he either couldn't find his way back or had a bad experience and was just hunkered down under the car. Anyway, he's home again.

Just that day. Still the family was happy to see him back. It's a concern, because coyotes and a bobcat sometimes come into the area from the park across the street.

I was about to drive away from my house, when I realized something was under the car. It was this guy:
51352043464_5e5d7241fb_b.jpg

No collar or tags. He looked scared, but eventually I coaxed him out and took him inside. He had gotten into something and was really dirty, so first thing was a bath. After that, he found a ball and brought it to me and we played fetch for a while. I put the picture up on a community board and before long his owner saw him and came to get him.

Apparently he's an accomplished escape artist and this time, he either couldn't find his way back or had a bad experience and was just hunkered down under the car. Anyway, he's home again.
Awfully cute.
Perhaps this time the owners will get him a collar and tags.

If he was under your car, I would be worried about a threat much closer than a coyote.
I always look. Years ago, I didn't look, and hit a dog under my car. Fortunately, I didn't run over him. But here's the part that shook me:

Across the street was the lady who owned it. And she was screaming "My baby! My baby!" Can't tell you how that ripped through me, until the dog bolted out from under the car and ran to her.

Back