Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Unveiled Secrets where is the Endtimes Babylon

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mark S

Unveiled Secrets where is the Endtimes Babylon
Babylon the great of the Old Testament
Vs.
The Babylon of Revelation or end times Babylon.

Ancient Babylon was the center of world power and trade. Located in what is now Iraq. What county is like that now? Has Iraq ever been the center of world power and trade?

Ancient Babylon owned or controlled most of the known world through its military power, economics, and its politics. What county uses it’s military power, and economic sanctions on other counties to get them to conform to their ways now?

After ancient Babylon conquered a county they would let the people who lived there stay there to live and work there including the government officials. However, this would be a puppet regime or as slaves per say.

In ancient times counties where run by Kings and their sons would take over in their places when the King got to old or died. Now a day’s politics determine the next ruler in most countries.

· Babylon is the home of the Antichrist

· Babylon’s policies, politics', economy, lifestyles corrupt the people and kingdoms of the earth (the harlot is also globally a recognized symbol of this place)

· the book of revelations has four chapters which discuss Babylon (Rev. 14,16,17,18)

· God wants to make sure that Christians know about and understand Babylon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSfC7xaBtu3pTLi8A9HMp9ElFcvS_C_m1heavM8GS8K8Dg3LINgJ7W2lTXaue7prmCq0R30AEu-byqk/pub

Since the city of Babylon no longer exist, but the fourth Empire still does who will it be that takes his literal seat in Jerusalem as it will not be a Muslim.

see this post
Mystery Babylon Is An End-Times Nation… This is where it is!!!

We all know that mystery Babylon is an end of days nation, but it doesn't answer the question I asked of what nation is now considered mystery Babylon. A clue is found in Rev 17 of the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. It's also the last of the four great Empires that received a deadly wound and the wound was healed was healed.

Babylon means confusion. Symbolic
I believe this means ,
A one world system with the 4 hidden dynasties.
Religious, economic, political, education.
This is ruled by the false one.
Those whom are deceived.
Rev.18:2-4
Has become the habitation of devils.
Come out of her, My people.

It's really not that difficult if you turn to the scriptures and not man for the answer. i knew one week after i was saved in 1972.

We need to connect the dots..

Six kingdoms..

Egyptian
Assyrian
Babylonian
Medo-Persian
Greek
Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
I read some David Wilkerson that points to the US as modern day Babylon. Not that most -individuals- here are any worse than anywhere else, but the US elites...whoa. they use the gov't to keep the rest of us in line while also exporting chaos and violence all over the world. :-(

but...the US isn't the ultimate super-power we once were. maybe it'll turn out to be China? I dunno...

That last empire is still alive today and in every nation in the world, but many do not see it or refuse to see it or understand it.

We need to connect the dots..

Six kingdoms..

Egyptian
Assyrian
Babylonian
Medo-Persian
Greek
Roman
I think it was Turkey? But that doesn't make it 7th kingdom. At this time we can only guess. More important are we ready for when it comes?

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire. This Empire ran approximately from 536BC - 330BC

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space..

Five are fallen..

Egyptian
Assyrian
Babylonian
Medo-Persian
Greek
Rome

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space..

Five are fallen..

Egyptian
Assyrian
Babylonian
Medo-Persian
Greek
Rome

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

No like button so you get a :thumbsup.

It's always been this Roman Empire that received a deadly wound for which it was healed that have always persecuted the Jews and Christians putting them to death. Even Hitler was a big part of the persecutions of the Jews. Today until the return of Christ many of those who are God's own will will die a martyr's death for the sake of Christ. Especially when the beast out of the sea gives power to the son of perdition being the beast out of the earth who will annihilate those who refuse the mark of this beast. It's really a no brainer who the son of perdition is who is already in the world.

Watch, wait and be ready for that which must come first before the return of Christ as a NWO is preparing and coming to all nations.

Watch, wait and be ready for that which must come first before the return of Christ as a NWO is preparing and coming to all nations.
Since when has any govt ever followed Jesus ?
There's no freedom of religion in the kingdom,serve God or be judged,there's no freedom of expression as well blasphemy isn't allowes either.

Jesus reigns,the church was to draw men to repent ,and not set up a theocracy.
All else is not of God .I'm not suggesting a theocracy but man wants sin ,he will lie,kill,cheat,to have his vice.nor am I suggesting laws to enforce morality as well see isreal on how well that worked.compel not mandate under gun to repent.

Since when has any govt ever followed Jesus ?
There's no freedom of religion in the kingdom,serve God or be judged,there's no freedom of expression as well blasphemy isn't allowes either.

Jesus reigns,the church was to draw men to repent ,and not set up a theocracy.
All else is not of God .I'm not suggesting a theocracy but man wants sin ,he will lie,kill,cheat,to have his vice.nor am I suggesting laws to enforce morality as well see isreal on how well that worked.compel not mandate under gun to repent.

Where did I ever say the gov ever followed Jesus?

The ruling powers have nothing to do with God or His Son Christ Jesus. Let each come to their own understanding of Rev 13. It's only a mystery to those who can not see who the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth will be and even now are.

Where did I ever say the gov ever followed Jesus?

The ruling powers have nothing to do with God or His Son Christ Jesus. Let each come to their own understanding of Rev 13. It's only a mystery to those who can not see who the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth will be and even now are.
Now I ask ,then what really does Said info change ,all that really matters is that you dont worship it,nor recieve the mark.

You can't realistic expect everyone to have a hiding place that will last seven years,or in my view what ever length God decides, 10,20 or more less ,2 months etc.

Medical needs of my wife would prevent this,ra would have her crippled,let alone the other issues.no one in the futurist camp teaches that a large ,hiding camp where no one can find you,not even a sattelite ,no tech,no one knows,you go in,you dissappear.

God didn't teach hide from this but avoid my judgement, not Satan's wrath. Just making you think .I couldn't build a basement or a bunker that would be totally flood proof here without causing me to be noticed.

Now I ask ,then what really does Said info change ,all that really matters is that you dont worship it,nor recieve the mark.

You can't realistic expect everyone to have a hiding place that will last seven years,or in my view what ever length God decides, 10,20 or more less ,2 months etc.

Medical needs of my wife would prevent this,ra would have her crippled,let alone the other issues.no one in the futurist camp teaches that a large ,hiding camp where no one can find you,not even a sattelite ,no tech,no one knows,you go in,you dissappear.

God didn't teach hide from this but avoid my judgement, not Satan's wrath. Just making you think .I couldn't build a basement or a bunker that would be totally flood proof here without causing me to be noticed.

There is so much more to all of this that I can not post in these forums because of the ToS, plus many would not believe me anyway and I do not want to argue so they will just have to wait and see for themselves if they are still alive at this time. Jesus did warn us in Matthew 24:15-21 to flee when we see the abomination of desolations stand in the holy place as Daniel spoke of this in Daniel Chapter 7. Anyone can go off the grid if they know how to do this.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Not by any church or religious affiliation, but by Christ alone that we can come unto the Father.

Back