Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Update on Son

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Hi y'all, so my one year old son, please continue in prayer for him. Turns out that it is highly unusual but he has Hands, throat, and mouth again. I work at a preschool and take him, so you sort of get everything that first year and then you have great immunity. My daughter has not been sick in forever.

The ear and eye infections he took antibiotics for twice a day for ten days for still hasn't cleared up, so he is on another round for that. He is still a happy baby and hasn't had fever for it thankfully. But definitely remember him. And me. I have to go in to work later to work because it is hard to find a sitter with something contagious like this. We haven't caught the htm though. But thankful for hubby and he can watch him before his third shift job.

I have an awesome praise too though. So on Cf.com, it has been on my heart the last week or so about the prayer ministry called angels. I wasn't sure why or if it was any different then what I was doing, but followed Holy Spirit's leading and pm'd an angel to ask her experience and an old leader that was on an old thread on how to apply. Well get this. The very next morning, I was contacted by the two overlooking the prayer ministry. They hadn't talked to anyone and didn't know I was looking into it. They offered me to be part of the ministry. It took me a split second to say yes. But praying for people and encouraging others/pointing them to Christ, is definitely a huge thing on my heart. And there are a lot on the prayer wall over there to pray for. It is good accountability and believe I can definitely learn and grow from being an angel. So very humbled and gracious about the opportunity to serve. It won't stop my time over here though. :) I had given up this game I played a few days ago, because I was spending too much time on it. I want to use my time wisely to being God glory. But excited!!! Though I don't think there.is too much a difference then what I do already. It just is a great encouragement and reminder to stay focused.

Praying for your son Sister
Congrats on becoming an angel.

Thank you. I hope it doesn't come off as bragging. I was excited about the confirmation more then anything. I really wasn't sure if I should apply and they just contacted me without having talked to anyone else, not knowing I was praying about it. That is God.

And thank you for praying for my son. He seems to be feeling good.

Thank you. I hope it doesn't come off as bragging. I was excited about the confirmation more then anything. I really wasn't sure if I should apply and they just contacted me without having talked to anyone else, not knowing I was praying about it. That is God.

And thank you for praying for my son. He seems to be feeling good.
Good to read your som us getting better.
Yeah, I could feel your excitement :lol Nothing wrong in that, it means you really want to do it. Very pleased for you and I am not surprised they have asked you.
The fact that they asked you just when you were asking someone else about it, makes mThe Holy Spirit may have had a part in this.

To God be all the glory and praise for what He is doing in your life and the complete healing of your son.

Thank you Jesus as we do serve and awesome God :sohappy

To God be all the glory and praise for what He is doing in your life and the complete healing of your son.

Thank you Jesus as we do serve and awesome God :sohappy

Thank you! My boss and coworkers are understanding because next couple days I can only work 4-6 since my husband works full time thirds and needs rest. It is super hard to find a sitter for a baby with something contagious like hands/throat/mouth. It just has to run its course.

Back