Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] update to "pray for my family and our beloved Dog"

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
H

heavens_angel

This is something everyone will be able to tell non-believers about how the power of pray does work.

Thank you to all who prayed for us. we was able to get the surgrey. Dr. newman gave us $100 to have the $500 to get the surgrey done. my father gave $400, the peopl my mother babysits for gave her x-mas bounse early, and the people at the vet office have started a fund to help pay for her bill and have raised $200 so far and still going. we have paid off $600 so far but still have to find out how much is left and still ahve the $200 from the office to put to the bill.

all the pray we have gotten for here and our church family show tha the power of pray can and will go far. thank you so much for all your prays. as a family(my family) we may not have a x-mans with lots of presents but we will have our beloved dog instead of not having her. thank you so much. you don't know how much you have helped us. thank you

Back