Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Vaccine Deaths are accelerating. — ALARMING CONTENT!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
From PubMed:

How frequent are acute reactions to COVID-19 vaccination and who is at risk?

We recruited 6,966 volunteers who completed their full course of vaccination (median age 48 years, IQR 35.0-62.0; 83.6% female): Pfizer 3,486; Moderna 2,857; J&J 623. Few (3.1%) sought medical care for post-vaccination side effects. Hospitalization (n = 17; 0.3%) and severe allergic reactions (n = 39; 0.6%) also were rare.

Severe reactions were much less than 1%. This is consistent with the record of other vaccines.

Immunization of 1.8 million individuals and consumption of almost 3 million vaccine doses by the end of 1996 gave rise to 173 potentially serious reactions claimed to have been caused by MMR vaccination. In all, 77 neurologic, 73 allergic and 22 miscellaneous reactions and 1 death were reported, febrile seizure being the most common event. However, 45% of these events proved to be probably caused or contributed by some other factor, giving an incidence of serious adverse events with possible or indeterminate causal relation with MMR vaccination of 5.3 per 100,000 vaccinees or 3.2 per 100,000 vaccine doses.

Reactions: JLB
I don't know the science behind vaccines but it seemed really quick how suddenly there is a virus and they had a jab so quick. How long does it usually take to create, test, and fully approve a vaccine?, not just any vaccine but a corona virus vaccine?. I just thought medical testing takes a lot of time.

Ita a genuine question I'm asking.

Anyhow I'm not worried about the vaccine because I don't have it and I'm not worried about the virus i dont fear it. I'm just happy to get on with my daily life in peace without interference. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back