Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

Views about Love and Relationship

God's_gift

From
City of Golden Friendship, Asia
Christian
Yes
Singles out there like me for sure can learn something from the married people's experiences. What's their say ?:)
My question is..., How your view about love and relationship change after you got married?

And for the single, engage or whatever your status is ,what's your present view about it?

evenifigoalone

that furry Christian
From
ga
Christian
Yes
I'm single, and have absolutely no experience in love and relationships.

I do know this, though--love isn't some warm, fuzzy feeling, nor is it lust. No, true love is for the long term. It looks past the faults, and looks out for the best interest of the other. True love is wanting the best for the other person, even when it won't benefit you or may come at a cost to you.

Take a look at the 'toon strip on this page. Seriously, it's awesome and very relevant.