Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Views about Love and Relationship

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

God's_gift

Singles out there like me for sure can learn something from the married people's experiences. What's their say ?:)
My question is..., How your view about love and relationship change after you got married?

And for the single, engage or whatever your status is ,what's your present view about it?

I'm single, and have absolutely no experience in love and relationships.

I do know this, though--love isn't some warm, fuzzy feeling, nor is it lust. No, true love is for the long term. It looks past the faults, and looks out for the best interest of the other. True love is wanting the best for the other person, even when it won't benefit you or may come at a cost to you.

Take a look at the 'toon strip on this page. Seriously, it's awesome and very relevant.

Back