Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Views on Taxation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm acturally surprised they haven't done it, then again it's not anarchy on the water and most peoppe are all good, yea there are some idiots sometimes who dont follow the simple rules, but you get that on the controlled roads with licence holders anyhow. A licence wouldn't change anything, just more taxes.

It started with that 9/11 I mean dang they went hard on security from there. I couldn't even board a plane without a random body search and they even took my toothpaste. I'm like dang, it's toothpaste I just want to brush my teeth and they like sorry we have to confiscate your toothpaste. Are you serious man, oh and then my can of deodorant. I mean I'm just trying to be hygienic what's the problem.

The problem is once those immigrants see as they don't actually owe allegiance to the host nation,they will exit once the economy tanks .they also send money home,are treated like chattle.

Imagine bypassing cdl laws to make money and not follow safety laws.seen it .these simply can't legally drive and dot will arrest or pull their license and the owner fined or jailed .

Too many snowflakes. As i was just talking about licences and boats in the harbour. I mean it's a flat day , it's christmas, and some dude is just ripping a jet boat down the harbour and locals are complaining on FB. Lol

What's the problem. Don't anyone know what fun is anymore. That's entertainment should be loving it like I am like yea thats great soeed and power and loud, if that was my jet boat I would be ripping it as well having fun, hardly get flat days like today and it's Christmas Eve. Go hard and have fun. But some peope are just cry babies.

Your allowed to open up in specific situations. It's only basic rules, 5 knots within 200 metres of shore or any boat with a dive flag, and within 50 metres of any other boat or swimmer.

The problem is once those immigrants see as they don't actually owe allegiance to the host nation,they will exit once the economy tanks .they also send money home,are treated like chattle.

Imagine bypassing cdl laws to make money and not follow safety laws.seen it .these simply can't legally drive and dot will arrest or pull their license and the owner fined or jailed .

I guess so. I have no problem with immigration in general but the more people who don't pledge allegiance and believe in the values of the country can only weaken the country and then can easy split if it becomes a complete dump.

I guess so. I have no problem with immigration in general but the more people who don't pledge allegiance and believe in the values of the country can only weaken the country and then can easy split if it becomes a complete dump.
Each state at one time had a subculture,the south had its unity and north suchlike . Now it's hodpodge .

Florida once was like Australia in wildlife ,gators or Crocs scared off by a man with a cooking pot ,phhht .I can find a park with them watching you on the side of a park . We have sharks,bears on the beach at one time and mosquito infestation plus natives who would kill you.
Now it's snowbird tourist crap.
Fishouses .

Let me dig up the past on that

I'm not a immigrant, im a natural born citizen, but the government apologized to some people for something they never went through or had anything to do with and for some reason not only me who was born here, but everyone who pays taxes, even a new immigrant from anywhere in the world that lives here, has to work and pay them 100 million dollars.

As I said, if the past has issues and there is a problemfrom the past then send the bill to England.

I'm not a immigrant, im a natural born citizen, but the government apologized to some people for something they never went through or had anything to do with and for some reason not only me who was born here, but everyone who pays taxes, even a new immigrant from anywhere in the world that lives here, has to work and pay them 100 million dollars.

As I said, if the past has issues and there is a problemfrom the past then send the bill to England.
Do listen to that .I plan on doing self guided using that

Should I do a DNA test and go back through time and cry how.many countries owe me land even I never even went through a wrong or had anything to do with it. I'm just a human being who wants to live in harmony and peace with humanity.

The past has issues, it always has since the dawn of mankind, you know that, you know your history, yet when is the world going to learn from the past and move on. The division needs to stop.
The ft.pierce tour is simply a brief guide to historical buildings .I know the stories are in more depth .one is the a.e beanie Backus story .another one in ft .Pierce is the Lincoln park ,a Jim crow era community .it's not the safest .I would have to recon it .
One place is Eddie's place where a black highway man artist was murdered .Alfred hair .Backus taught him to paint ,Backus was white and sponsored the highwayman and they still paint today .

You look at the country i live and everyone says it's so diverse and great and kind and all this and that. Not in my opinion, it would be one of the most racist and divided countries in the world. There is still some rules for one ethnic group and other rules for everyone else. That's racist.

I just read the paua fishing in Kaikuara will open for 12 months from 5th January for 12 months. For Maori customs it's open now for 12 months.

That's one rule for one ethnicity and another rule for everyone else.

Back