Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Views on Taxation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's a miracle vaccines save lives. I thought Christ saves lives and I was born with tonsils.

I find this amazing coming from someone who is not even a doctor or even qualified in the field he is talking about.

The baby who was legally kidnapped by the state has had surgery. Even the Parents wishes could have been met at there own choice. Anyhow the kidnapped baby is doing well after surgery being stolen from its Parants arms at there consent.

1 in 6 children in the USA face hunger and food insecurity. Homelessness is a huge problem. Suicides overdoses and other deaths of despair are rampant largely because of stagnant wages and rising costs of living. I’m wondering…

How can believers bring the Good News to those most in need? Or…

I guess continuing to shame label and punish the poor is cool too.
I just heard on Facts matter how California has solved the homeless problem. The “Homeless Society” (forgot actual full name) decided that people living outside of a residence are not to be called “homeless” anymore as it might hurt their feelings. They are “people living outdoors” or some such. So with one fell swoop, the homeless problem is solved as no one is “homeless” anymore.

Dang, pray for me. I been preaching the gospel to widows and now they invite me back to the over 60s and gaging for a slice of King Dan.

Please pray I don't go there, they remind me of my mother.

The woman are playing me like romantic 50s music and lighting candles and wanting to dance with me because they lonely widows.

But its just too rank for me, im just a good dude preaching Christ and being a loving human being, yet they just love King Dan.

I got taxed. My best buddies Son, I think of him as like my Son as well, the little tax man he's only like 10 and wants to be a Man and independent so gave him coin to go the shop and get us all some food and he comes back with no food and spent the whole lot on lollies for himself. He owes now the little scammer. Lol.

The little muppet still got alot to learn. He can fish, and hunt, and lug a goat and pig, but needs a bit more lesson on responsibility, discipline, and temptation.

He wants to be with the men he can come back with a feed when hes sent to get a feed, not be self serving and load up with lollies and tax all the coin.

A little tax is ok, you come back with a fat steak and a bag of lollies that's not too bad. That's standard tax. But being a self serving scammer who taxes 100% that's just not cool. Lol. He knows that now.

Views on Taxation
I don't pay taxes, neither do I owe any man anything but love. I am not a citizen of any earthly country, not a resident, not any of those legal person-alities. I am married and have three daughters -- all "unpapered," i.e. no birth cert's, no passports, etc. They are not citizens of any earthly country; they are sovereign in Christ. Caesar (i.e. man's ungodly government) cannot touch them, although the spirit behind them would kill us (and you). My family lives, moves, and has its being in Christ -- not in Caesar.

I pay taxes because i recieve government controlled currency and if i dont pay i would probably get prosecuted and maybe locked in a cage for it. So i pay my taxes.

I dont pay a tithe, unless the church wants 5 tomatoes and 7 carrots from my harvest and can find someone from the Levite bloodline to give it as inheritance.

I do freely and freely recieve.

I pay taxes because i recieve government controlled currency and if i dont pay i would probably get prosecuted and maybe locked in a cage for it. So i pay my taxes.
Yes, that's how it works, as no man can serve two masters.

I dont pay a tithe, unless the church wants 5 tomatoes and 7 carrots from my harvest and can find someone from the Levite bloodline to give it as inheritance.
Yes, the tithe was food (OT). And I'm into growing all that I eat and sharing that with my community.

I agree smoking is not good and should be discouraged but oh my goodness. Are you serious?.

Legislation passed means anyone born after 2008 will never be able to buy cigarettes or tobacco products.

So in 2050 I will be like 70 years old and can buy some smokes, but someone who I am with who is 40 years old, they are too young and its illegal. Lol.

By then weed will probably be legal anyhow.

I agree smoking is not good and should be discouraged but oh my goodness. Are you serious?.

Legislation passed means anyone born after 2008 will never be able to buy cigarettes or tobacco products.
"Legislation" is not Law.

By then weed will probably be legal anyhow.
Legal, perhaps, but not Lawful.

I got no idea how it all works and what anything means, all I know is break the rules and recieve a penalty.

What's the difference between different offenses?. Some offenses don't have criminal convictions and some do, either way still recieve a penalty. Same thing. A penalty is a penalty, be it a simple fine or locked in a cage it's still a penalty.

I think there is too many penalties.

All those in power do is bring in new rules through control so it's just a never ending supply of new penalties because every rule has a lenalty attached. How many rules are there now?. Who knows. I'm suppose to know and live by like 100,000 laws and regulations or something to be a rule abiding citizen. How can I keep up?

For every new penalty given at least one penalty should be taken away to keep it sustainable. Lol.

I'm suppose to know and live by like 100,000 laws and regulations or something to be a rule abiding citizen. How can I keep up?
Since no man can serve two masters, it works like this: You choose ONE master to serve and then you render to THAT master exclusively. Which master are you serving?

Back