Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Virtual Easter Egg Hunt Rules (Revised)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Since this is actually going to wind up as a game I figured that I would repost this in the games section with a little bit of the changed rules. Again, please let me know by April tenth if you want to be a fellow hider. Remember this is just for fun. :) (As we all already know the true meaning of Easter. :cross)

. There can be up to four hiders. (Easter Bunnies and three not counting me since I'm already definitely going to be a hider.)

. There are going to be twelve eggs altogether which will mean each person will hide (post) three eggs in different threads around the forum. See example below.

Purple Easter Egg.jpg

. For the finders if you find an Easter egg after a post (or it can be just a post of the egg by itself) you will need to post a picture of an Easter basket to prove that you found it like shown in the example below.

easter_basket_shop 2.png

.The person who finds the most or all of the eggs is the winner or winners if we have a tie or something. :biggrin

. There will also be a special thread to list your findings and NO cheating!!

. Have fun!! :biggrin2

Now I am going to tag StoveBolts and JohnDB to see what they think of these revised rules and if either one of you wants to be a hider just let me know. :yes

Oh yes and this will take place on Easter Sunday and the hiding will take place the day before. :)

Ok i'll keep an eye out...

If the eggs are hidden the day b4 then they will be found the day b4, true?

Can I suggest making a time period where eggs can be hidden and found in.
From 5pm on Saturday the 11th of April New York time, to 11.00pm Sunday 12th of April.

You can start it that early seeing it will be 8am Easter Sunday on the east coast of Australia. Try and select hiders that are spread across the globe so that eggs will get dropped anywhere in that 30 hour time zone.

How can someone cheat exactly? I don't think that's possible.
A hider can contact u personally so no one knows or they can let it be known i guess.

Sounds like fun!

Yeah Ikr? I'm pretty excited about the first annual Easter egg hunt being in 2020, but so far you're the only one who has responded to it but I think I just need to give it some more time. Anyways, want to be one of my hiders then? :)

Ok i'll keep an eye out...

If the eggs are hidden the day b4 then they will be found the day b4, true?

Can I suggest making a time period where eggs can be hidden and found in.
From 5pm on Saturday the 11th of April New York time, to 11.00pm Sunday 12th of April.

You can start it that early seeing it will be 8am Easter Sunday on the east coast of Australia. Try and select hiders that are spread across the globe so that eggs will get dropped anywhere in that 30 hour time zone.

How can someone cheat exactly? I don't think that's possible.
A hider can contact u personally so no one knows or they can let it be known i guess.

Oops, I didn't see this before. I can go just simply look back at the thread where it was posted and do you want to be a hider or a finder?

I'll do the hiding if u want.

So all I have to do is post a picture of an Easter egg here and there right?

What about dummies and decoys for fun as well... LoL...
Can we do that?

Btw, a new rule is going to be put in place. On Easter Eve and Easter Sunday whether you're a hider or a finder have that listed underneath your avatar of whichever one you are. So like mine currently says "straight off of Easter Island" on those days it'll read "official egg hider" that way it'll be a lot easier to keep track of who's who.

So yeah whoever else is reading this,.. if you want to participate in this game please say "official egg finder" underneath your avatar. It just makes things a whole lot easier in the end. :)

Back