Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

War in Heaven

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210616-095422.png

An Emoji Devotions for 16th June, 2021

Topic: War in heaven

Highlight:

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelations 12:7,8,10

The Sovereign God decided to create another world and made man to rule over it. It's obvious that the development was accepted by all heavens but did not go well with the dragon faction which the devil. He was not happy about it. The Old serpent claims that the human God created is not stable in mind and can change in the face of challenges. The dragon tagged the development as unacceptable! How impossible it is for us to understand God's decisions and his ways! (Rom 11:33) So God gave the old serpent a condition, that if the dragon can give him an evidence that all human will change against his will, he will wipe out humanity. Genesis 18:21 "I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know". The devil since then became the accuser of brethren as He is looking for evidence against humanity.

“Where have you come from?” the LORD asked Satan. Satan answered the LORD, “I have been patrolling the earth, watching everything that’s going on.” Job 2:2

No need to keep the story longer. There is a higher power in heaven greater than the devil and all it's principalities who did not permit the devil to destroy precious humanity whom God has created. His name is Jesus. Jesus came to save us from accusations of devil. The Bible says whoever believes in him will not Perish but have eternal life. Through his blood we can be saved. The angels fought the devil with the blood shed on the Cross as a sacrifice for sin and have cast him off into the earth.

Are you saved? Do you have eternal life of Christ in You? Did you postpone your salvation? Today is the day to Confess Jesus as your Lord and savior so that accusations will stop and also pray that Jesus will use His Holy blood to cleanse you from sin to give you victory over accusations of the devil today. (read Romans 6:22-23)

Prayer: Jesus I believe in your blood. Make me powerful and set me free from accusations through your Holy blood and your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name. Amen.

Back