Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WARNING: Evil Lewd Anime Book aimed at children!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

R Duke

Im so disgusted and appalled by this horrible person trying to trick parents into buying this 'art book' for thier children. It is full of sex, satanic and occult messages and symbols and advocates drug use!

I felt compelled to join this forum and warn everyone. I hope someone in christian communities with more reach than i have can spread the word and warn others about this insidious demonic plot to use cute cartoons and anime to spread the works of satan!

We must warn people online and counter this trash spread across social media.
ce1cb09e116196549e41c10aada926f8_original.jpg

Can you believe they are selling this garbage on Kickstarter?

TEENS ON ACID - OTAKU Art Book & Designer Toys

Hollywood and Gymnastics makes for Elastic. An evil Donald Duck and two demons in love with a heart of conviction. That all sounds rather American to me old bean! Does 1966 California ring any bells?

Last edited:
It is definitely sad that there are a lot of things out there marketed for kids that aren't for kids. I don't even buy books these days for my kids unless I have fully reviewed them first. It's getting insane.

I can say a lot of manga's, though, are sometimes more for mature audiences that for kids. Many manga's these days have an age rating on the book, but I'm not seeing that's the case for this specific art book.

I can say a lot of manga's, though, are sometimes more for mature audiences that for kids. Many manga's these days have an age rating on the book, but I'm not seeing that's the case for this specific art book.

ea84865a81ef97248dd667be40471ca8_original.png

Thats because it isn't a book (YET). It is a book funding project and the above Manga warning is on the website with the text:

Quote:

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR CHILDREN! SO DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

Until we as Christians straighten out our own perceptions of things there is no need to ask others to join a parade that is farcical already by our own making.

And to the OP author.

Its a hoped for book number two of the collected works of an Australian Artist

So the plot already started and the spread of insidious occult predications is well under way.

Last edited:
View attachment 13249

Thats because it isn't a book (YET). It is a book funding project and the above Manga warning is on the website with the text:

Quote:

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR CHILDREN! SO DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

Until we as Christians straighten out our own perceptions of things there is no need to ask others to join a parade that is farcical already by our own making.

And to the OP author.

Its a hoped for book number two of the collected works of an Australian Artist

So the plot already started and the spread of insidious occult predications is well under way.
Ah, I see. At least there's a warning on it - not like it makes the content good, but hopefully repels parents to buy it for their children.

Ah, I see. At least there's a warning on it - not like it makes the content good, but hopefully repels parents to buy it for their children.

No the content is appalling - but there is no resisting it despite what some claim when we have made every child a mere commodity and a play thing for our own vanity.

R Duke Going to move this thread over to the Lounge for a better fit as this forum is for introducing new members.

Welcome to CF.

We can not control these types of evil things from coming into the world, but as a Christian parent we can control our children (I have none) from bringing this trash into our homes as we sit down with them and explain the evil within these books or even movies. Kids will buy into Disney characters as being innocent, but oh my, Walt Disney would be turning in his grave if he knew how they have taken his industry he worked so hard to build up and now use it for evil.

No the content is appalling - but there is no resisting it despite what some claim when we have made every child a mere commodity and a play thing for our own vanity.

While it can still happen that a kid would pick it up off the store shelf and buy it, perhaps - unless that restriction does not allow to store to sell the book to minors, I agree with for_his_glory on the fact that we can teach our children what is evil and what does not glorify God. Doesn't mean the kids will always listen, but the fact they have the knowledge and then perhaps will have the wisdom to say, "You know, this is wrong. I don't want any part of this," is the best a parent can hope for.

While it can still happen that a kid would pick it up off the store shelf and buy it, perhaps - unless that restriction does not allow to store to sell the book to minors, I agree with for_his_glory on the fact that we can teach our children what is evil and what does not glorify God. Doesn't mean the kids will always listen, but the fact they have the knowledge and then perhaps will have the wisdom to say, "You know, this is wrong. I don't want any part of this," is the best a parent can hope for.

Having no wish to burden you sister beyond the present circumstance you have with your husband's health and your stress at needing to revisit the possibility of going back to work - I will leave the matter there. May the Lord grant you and your family release from any mistaken diagnosis and the wisdom to see what is real and to know that the Father has given you victory in all things in His Son. May your two children be especially blessed in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you and your household always.

Last edited:
Im so disgusted and appalled by this horrible person trying to trick parents into buying this 'art book' for thier children. It is full of sex, satanic and occult messages and symbols and advocates drug use!

I felt compelled to join this forum and warn everyone. I hope someone in christian communities with more reach than i have can spread the word and warn others about this insidious demonic plot to use cute cartoons and anime to spread the works of satan!

We must warn people online and counter this trash spread across social media.
ce1cb09e116196549e41c10aada926f8_original.jpg

Can you believe they are selling this garbage on Kickstarter?

TEENS ON ACID - OTAKU Art Book & Designer Toys

Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to the Forum.

JLB

We can not control these types of evil things from coming into the world, but as a Christian parent we can control our children (I have none) from bringing this trash into our homes as we sit down with them and explain the evil within these books or even movies. Kids will buy into Disney characters as being innocent, but oh my, Walt Disney would be turning in his grave if he knew how they have taken his industry he worked so hard to build up and now use it for evil.
What specifically are we talking about when it comes to Disney being evil?

What specifically are we talking about when it comes to Disney being evil?
I probably should not have mentioned this as it is to controversial to really get into the hidden objects that are displayed within the modern movies and the catering to the LGBT community. It's just things that others have pointed out to look at within the movies.

I probably should not have mentioned this as it is to controversial to really get into the hidden objects that are displayed within the modern movies and the catering to the LGBT community. It's just things that others have pointed out to look at within the movies.
I find this to be true in all of entertainment... It seems every television series and movie now has a take on trying to be LGBTQ friendly.

I probably should not have mentioned this as it is to controversial to really get into the hidden objects that are displayed within the modern movies
I never really get the argument of companies or organizations *hiding messages* and symbols. There is this concept call spurious symbology. That means people can insert narratives or meanings into a message or media that is not outright stated. Meaning that there is nonoutright promotion because people can see what they want.

and the catering to the LGBT community. It's just things that others have pointed out to look at within the movies.
Yeah, it's a marketable demographic. Disney is a company that wants to make money, so it will insert many different nods to many different people to make money. Walt did this when he designed Disney land and world, he modernized stories with animators and writers to cater to specific demographics. That's it.

I find this to be true in all of entertainment... It seems every television series and movie now has a take on trying to be LGBTQ friendly.
Walt Disney was a Christian man and would have never let this unwholesomeness exist

Walt Disney was a Christian man and would have never let this unwholesomeness exist
He was known to be racist .

Where he grew up in actually in Disney world .hid grandparents graves lie in the middle of it .

While I wouldn't be bothered by the uncle Remus stories as I understand the context but it's predates the very city of Orlando .even for it's time it was contraversial . You wouldn't want that attention as a business .

I don't watch much entertainment today but you can't logically argue the business won't shift to demographics.
Old timers formed an fb grew dedicated to Orlando before disney.they as I do see him and Disney as banal.

I'm not for that lifestyle nor care for modern entertainment as it has always pushed for sin and promoted it .it would be hypocrisy for me to decry those that do then whip out old shows who I did watch that promoted gay rights,and mocked monogamy ,had heroes that fornicated,witchcraft and so on.

The trill in star trek ,a type of gender bending .they are often opposite sex switching from one to another depending on the host .I wonder if they planned that .the intro of them had them pushing gay rights

If you look hard you will find counter christian things in any entertainment.

You should be aware that there were boycots of Walt Disney and the brand because the stories were filled with occult symbols and Witch Craft. There is always an excuse to boycott Disney. I mean his personal antisemitism and his tendency to union break also comes up when people boycott the man. There is the Marketed Walt. Then there is the real Walt.

Back