Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Was 1948 when God restored Israel?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

daddd

I have not seen support for the idea that God restored Israel in (anytime yet) That comes after they are saved as far as I can tell. Perhaps someone thinks they can support the idea that God already brought them to the land and is protecting them etc?

I think that was the year the deadly wound was healed.And they followed the beast from all over the world.

Revelation 13:3
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

I think that was the year the deadly wound was healed.And they followed the beast from all over the world.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
No. That is talking about the antichrist leader in the end time.

Jeremiah chapter 24 to document, jews, judah, some returned to Palestine. 1948 was the year the fig tree was planted. United nations recognized judah as a nation. This is not Israel. This is judah. Some people lost their ability to read the bible. Isaiah chapter 18 to document, America is Israel. Some Christians may not agree. It's fine with me. Telling the truth is what God wants. I'm not man pleaser. I only please God. In genesis, God promised Abraham he would be father of many nations and his seed would be as the sand of sea. America, Canada and Britain are Christian nations. Matthew chapter 24, Jesus taught parable of the fig tree. It Mark's the last generation. A generation can be 70, 90 or 120 years. Some people are biblically illiterate and haven't clue to bible prophecy. What about America?? Declartion of independence Mark's America as Israel. The 13 tribes came to America. The 13 tribes are not lost. Only some ignorant people don't know. America is ephraim and Britain is manasseh. Ephraim would be greater than manasseh, genesis chapter 47, 48. Ephraim and manasseh have the blessing and birthright. Judah has the scepter. Some people need to study the bible and do their homework. Its shame that most Christians lack knowledge.

No. That is talking about the antichrist leader in the end time.
You talking about the one that tried to kill Christ as soon as he was born?
The one with seven heads ,ten horns and seven crowns?

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Or are you trying to say there will be another Christ at the end times who the serpent with seven heads and ten horns will try to kill?

Last edited:
Jeremiah chapter 24 to document, jews, judah, some returned to Palestine. 1948 was the year the fig tree was planted. United nations recognized judah as a nation. This is not Israel. This is judah. Some people lost their ability to read the bible. Isaiah chapter 18 to document, America is Israel. Some Christians may not agree. It's fine with me. Telling the truth is what God wants. I'm not man pleaser. I only please God. In genesis, God promised Abraham he would be father of many nations and his seed would be as the sand of sea. America, Canada and Britain are Christian nations. Matthew chapter 24, Jesus taught parable of the fig tree. It Mark's the last generation. A generation can be 70, 90 or 120 years. Some people are biblically illiterate and haven't clue to bible prophecy. What about America?? Declartion of independence Mark's America as Israel. The 13 tribes came to America. The 13 tribes are not lost. Only some ignorant people don't know. America is ephraim and Britain is manasseh. Ephraim would be greater than manasseh, genesis chapter 47, 48. Ephraim and manasseh have the blessing and birthright. Judah has the scepter. Some people need to study the bible and do their homework. Its shame that most Christians lack knowledge.
You seem to be saying that there is no Israel. Therefore I assume you would not be trying to support the idea (as many preachers do) that God restored Israel in 1948.

You talking about the one that tried to kill Christ as soon as he was born?
The one with seven heads ,ten horns and seven crowns?

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Or are you trying to say there will be another Christ at the end times who the serpent with seven heads and ten horns will try to kill?

The AntiChrist talked about in many places in the bible reigns only in the very end. What point are you trying to make?

I have not seen support for the idea that God restored Israel in (anytime yet) That comes after they are saved as far as I can tell. Perhaps someone thinks they can support the idea that God already brought them to the land and is protecting them etc?
You are going to get several opinions.

Israel has had several restorations at several different times.

The IMHO major restoration was at Pentecost. Righteous men from every nation (Jews that were in dispersion) came and heard the gospel at Pentecost and were restored/saved.

By comparison 1948 can be of note, but not as important as Pentecost.

Welcome aboard.

You seem to have an opinion. Share it with us.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

The AntiChrist talked about in many places in the bible reigns only in the very end. What point are you trying to make?
The point I'm making is the serpent with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns,existed 2000 years ago when he attempted to kill the Messiah as soon as he was born.Do you not know who tried to kill the Messiah as soon as he was born?

Revelation 12

The king of Judea

Mathew 2:13
When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

Mathew 2:16
When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi.

You are going to get several opinions.

Israel has had several restorations at several different times.

The IMHO major restoration was at Pentecost. Righteous men from every nation (Jews that were in dispersion) came and heard the gospel at Pentecost and were restored/saved.

By comparison 1948 can be of note, but not as important as Pentecost.

Welcome aboard.

You seem to have an opinion. Share it with us.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Some preachers such as Jack Hibbs, James Kaddis, Jan Markel, Amir Tsarfarti, and etc claim God brought Israel back to that land in 1948, as far as I can tell listening to them. While most of what they say is great and they more or less specialize in bible prophesy, I do not think God brought Israel back there. I think He allowed them to bring themselves back. He knew they would be there in the end. That is different from God bringing them back after they get saved, and protecting them, and blessing them and ruling over them etc.
That is why when I hear such folks refer to Israel today as blossoming like a rose, and how God is supernaturally wiping out their enemies, etc etc it seems wrong.
That only happens when Jesus returns and they accept Him and He will be with them in reality.

The point I'm making is the serpent with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns,existed 2000 years ago when he attempted to kill the Messiah as soon as he was born.Do you not know who tried to kill the Messiah as soon as he was born?
Right. Satan has ruled kingdoms of earth a long time. The AntiChrist in the end will do so openly and physically though. As long as you are not conflating that with history.

Revelation 12

Yes Satan was alive and working obviously in Jesus' day. How does that relate to the topic?

Right. Satan has ruled kingdoms of earth a long time. The AntiChrist in the end will do so openly and physically though. As long as you are not conflating that with history.

Yes Satan was alive and working obviously in Jesus' day. How does that relate to the topic?
It has everything to do with this topic.

You asking if God restored Israel in 1948.I answered and said 1948 was when the deadly wound was healed.
You said no,that is about the antichrist leader at the end times.

Yet 2000 years ago the antichrist leader tried to kill Christ as soon as he was born.
Afterward his kingdom recieved a deadly wound.In 1948 that kingdom was restored.

The antichrist leader 2000 years ago is described as having seven heads and ten horns in revelation 12.

Which leads us to the antichrist of the end times.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast

The fatal wound has been healed.

Some preachers such as Jack Hibbs, James Kaddis, Jan Markel, Amir Tsarfarti, and etc claim God brought Israel back to that land in 1948, as far as I can tell listening to them. While most of what they say is great and they more or less specialize in bible prophesy, I do not think God brought Israel back there. I think He allowed them to bring themselves back. He knew they would be there in the end. That is different from God bringing them back after they get saved, and protecting them, and blessing them and ruling over them etc.
That is why when I hear such folks refer to Israel today as blossoming like a rose, and how God is supernaturally wiping out their enemies, etc etc it seems wrong.
That only happens when Jesus returns and they accept Him and He will be with them in reality.
Jesus returns after the Israeli goverment and people of Israel have persecuted his followers throughout all of Israel.Many of the saints in Israel will be killed and imprisoned.Some betrayed to death by their own family members.

The persecution of the saints in Israel by the antichrist Israeli goverment will last three and a half years.

It has everything to do with this topic.

You asking if God restored Israel in 1948.I answered and said 1948 was when the deadly wound was healed.
You said no,that is about the antichrist leader at the end times.

Right. There was nothing healed in 1948.

Yet 2000 years ago the antichrist leader tried to kill Christ as soon as he was born.
Afterward his kingdom recieved a deadly wound.In 1948 that kingdom was restored.

No, not the antichrist. 'an antichrist. They are a dime a dozen.

The antichrist leader 2000 years ago is described as having seven heads and ten horns in revelation 12.
In Rev 12 it is about the dragon, who is Satan. Not a leader in the end time. The chapter says nothing about some man in the end having seven heads.
Revelation 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The dragon is not a man.

Which leads us to the antichrist of the end times.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast

The fatal wound has been healed.

Not sure what you think you see in those verses. It looks to me like a beast had seven horns. The verse just before chapter 12 was talking of Satan. Then we see a beast in chapter 13. Many interpret that as major world kingdoms of whom the final one (the man who is the eighth but also of the seven) is the antichrist. Not any run of the mill little antichrist of whom there have always been plenty. If the beast was the Satan led major kingdoms then of course in the days of Rome (one of the heads) it would have also been here.

It is a matter of interpretation as to what the wound means. Some interpret that as referring to how Rome was wounded but rises again in the end. Others refer to it as meaning that final leader is seriously wounded and even appears to die. Personally I lean to the latter, but see no reason that the former cannot ALSO be true.

Jesus returns after the Israeli goverment and people of Israel have persecuted his followers throughout all of Israel.Many of the saints in Israel will be killed and imprisoned.Some betrayed to death by their own family members.
Why do you have the persecution coming from Israel rather than to it? Israel will be attacked. Jews will be attacked. New believers in Christ of that time also will be attacked. You can't blame it all on Israel!
The persecution of the saints in Israel by the antichrist Israeli goverment will last three and a half years.
Not just in Israel, in all the world.

Right. There was nothing healed in 1948.

No, not the antichrist. 'an antichrist. They are a dime a dozen.

In Rev 12 it is about the dragon, who is Satan. Not a leader in the end time. The chapter says nothing about some man in the end having seven heads.
Revelation 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The dragon is not a man.

Not sure what you think you see in those verses. It looks to me like a beast had seven horns. The verse just before chapter 12 was talking of Satan. Then we see a beast in chapter 13. Many interpret that as major world kingdoms of whom the final one (the man who is the eighth but also of the seven) is the antichrist. Not any run of the mill little antichrist of whom there have always been plenty. If the beast was the Satan led major kingdoms then of course in the days of Rome (one of the heads) it would have also been here.

It is a matter of interpretation as to what the wound means. Some interpret that as referring to how Rome was wounded but rises again in the end. Others refer to it as meaning that final leader is seriously wounded and even appears to die. Personally I lean to the latter, but see no reason that the former cannot ALSO be true.
It wasn't Satan who tried to kill Christ according to scripture.
It was the king of Judea.

The king of Judea
Scripture says , Herod,not Satan.

When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi.

Last edited:
Why do you have the persecution coming from Israel rather than to it? Israel will be attacked. Jews will be attacked. New believers in Christ of that time also will be attacked. You can't blame it all on Israel!

The Israeli goverment and the people of Israel are not attacked untill after the persecution of the saints in Israel.
Would you like me to quote Jesus concerning the persecution in Israel?He talked quite a bit about it.

Mathew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

The saints in Israel is persecuted before the nations attack Israel.Persecuted by their own people.

Luke 21
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

It wasn't Satan who tried to kill Christ according to scripture.
It was the king of Judea.

The king of Judea
Scripture says , Herod,not Satan.

Funny similarity between Judas and Herod. Both suddenly died.
Acts 12: 21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.

22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.

23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

Acts 1: 18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

So Satan possessed Herod as well as Judas. It was the dragon that tried to kill the child.

Back