Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Watch the Rapture

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
Rapture-400x222-72ppi-opt.png

Rapture: JESUS IS COMING BACK! (Don't miss this) - Watch

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

I would like to invite you to our website that provides some insightful information that I believe you will be interested in.
That website is:
LOTS Creed

So God did tell an absurd lie .
Enoch used his own ingenuity & machine to leave this place and God rewrote the story to try and take all the credit .

Genesis 5:24
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Good lookin out Walpole !
If you would have asked and understood why Walpole gave that picture you would understand the absurdity that it represented.

Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Enoch walked faithfully with God, which reveals why he was so special to God as God sent him out to preach to others in the land of Mesopotamia situated between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Today this would be the areas of Iraq, Kuwait, Turkey and Syria. In this wicked period before the Flood, most men did not walk faithfully with God. They walked their own path, the crooked way of sin. Enoch did not keep silent about the sin around him as Jude says Enoch prophesied against their evil ways and the judgement that would come upon them.

In Jude 1:14-16 we read that those who Enoch preached to were very sinful people and Enoch did not keep silent about the sin around him as he prophesied against those walking after their own lusts. Jude says Enoch prophesied against those evil people and that would have made them angry enough to put Enoch to death.

According to Genesis 5:23, Enoch’s life-span was 365 years, which was much younger then others in that time period. Throughout those years, he walked in faith, and that made all the difference. No matter what happened, he trusted God. He obeyed God. God loved Enoch so much he spared him the experience of death as God translated him that he should not see death as no one could find him, but never says where he was translated. It's only man's traditional teachings that say he was taken up to the third heaven, but this would come against what Jesus said in John 3:13.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Enoch stood out from many others as He walked with God in great faith. He being taken by God that he could not be found or taste death could be that God translated/transferred him to a safer place, like that of Elijah and Philip that were only translated/transferred, that Enoch would not see the kind of violent death that would have otherwise come upon him in a hostile atmosphere where he was preaching the word of God. What Enoch taught would have challenged the heretical beliefs of those in that area who no doubt worshiped their own gods and idols just like those in Jerusalem that came against Christ and had Him killed.

Well duh, of course Enoch stood out, being he was the inventor of the rapture machine.
I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you and do not need your sarcasm nor does Walpole about a rapture machine that was only used to show how idiotic it is to believe we are just going to self propel ourselves out of here. Like I said, you did not get it and should have been mature enough to ask Walpole what he meant by posting that pic.

I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you and do not need your sarcasm nor does Walpole about a rapture machine that was only used to show how idiotic it is to believe we are just going to self propel ourselves out of here. Like I said, you did not get it and should have been mature enough to ask Walpole what he meant by posting that pic.
Seriously then, I agree with you that Enoch was a real selfish coward, afraid to suffer for the sake of God and die for the unsaved as we are all commanded to do.
It is very distressing to me when I hear about these hyper-self conscious cowards seeking an easy way out.
However I am Glad he was taken to a nice "safe" space even if he was a selfish coward .
You know there really is a place in God's heaven for selfish cowards, afraid to suffer as we are commanded to do
Good Lookin out for his glory .
Enoch stood out from many others as He walked with God in great faith. He being taken by God that he could not be found or taste death could be that God that translated/transferred him to a safer place, like that of Elijah and Philip that were only translated/transferred, that Enoch would not see the kind of violent death that would have otherwise come upon him in a hostile atmosphere where he was preaching the word of God. What Enoch taught would have challenged the heretical beliefs of those in that area who no doubt worshiped their own gods and idols just like those in Jerusalem that came against Christ and had Him killed.

that was only used to show how idiotic it is to believe we are just going to self propel ourselves out of here.
any one who knows the Bible should know this . personally i seen it as nothing more than silliness . the rapture will happen regardless how anyone thinks. . if your not ready then there will be no 2nd chance

Seriously then, I agree with you that Enoch was a real selfish coward, afraid to suffer for the sake of God and die for the unsaved as we are all commanded to do.
It is very distressing to me when I hear about these hyper-self conscious cowards seeking an easy way out.
However I am Glad he was taken to a nice "safe" space even if he was a selfish coward .
You know there really is a place in God's heaven for selfish cowards, afraid to suffer as we are commanded to do
Good Lookin out for his glory .
All you are doing is twisting my words saying things I never said. I am done with your nonsense. Have a good day.

All you are doing is twisting my words saying things I never said. I am done with your nonsense. Have a good day.
I find it very selfish of others that want to be taken out of here instead of witnessing Christ to others even in their dying breath as they endure persecutions to the end.
I know, right .
Selfish cowards like Enoch who are just scared little wimps who want to avoid all suffering for our Lord , the way Enoch did really make me mad.
Enoch would not see the kind of violent death that would have otherwise come upon him in a hostile atmosphere....
What a little self-concerned wimp Enoch was.
Typical pre-trib type. afraid and scared .

So God did tell an absurd lie .
Enoch used his own ingenuity & machine to leave this place and God rewrote the story to try and take all the credit .

Good lookin out Walpole !
No, God cannot lie.

The lie is from those who state that Jesus will somehow sneak back to this world before His second coming and snatch certain people up to heaven to avoid suffering. This is the antithesis of Christianity.

Anyone who tries to convince people they can avoid suffering is a liar. For man is saved BY the cross, not from it.

Suffering is the rule of Christianity, not the exception. There is no other way.

Since he didn't get my illustration, here is a satirical video to help demonstrate the absurdity of this notion of Darby's rapture...

The idea that Jesus will come twice, first to take a selected number of people up to heaven on a specific date, is a fable. It was invented in the 19th century by John Nelson Darby, who made up this fable out of thin air after recovering from a riding accident in late 1826.

http://www.presenttruthpublishers.com/pdf/Darby_Precious_Truths_v1.pdf

https://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1008&context=pretrib_arch

"...Finally, by means of an innovative theological exegesis, he [John Nelson Darby] formulated the doctrine of the pretribulational rapture of the Church, the belief that those who truly constitute the body of elect Christianity would be removed prior to the period of cosmic wrath known as the Great Tribulation.” Gary Lynn Nebeker, The Hope of Heavenly Glory in John Nelson Darby, pp. 35-36

Many people who subscribe to this Rapture fable have even put specific dates down, and of course have been wrong every single time. One thinks of the latest to try this stunt and failed spectacularly, Harold Camping.

pretribulational rapture
i am pre trib and no i do not get it from any man.. it amazes me when it comes to rapture time line if one holds to pretrib .then those that hold to after trib rapture always say man made and Rapture fable

and of course have been wrong every single time.

so curious how has it been proven wrong by some man who thinks he knows all sees all or has the rapture taken place? btw the only way to prove one or the other is the rapture to have already happened !

The idea that Jesus will come twice, first to take a selected number of people up to heaven on a specific date, is a fable. It was invented in the 19th century by John Nelson Darby, who made up this fable out of thin air after recovering from a riding accident in late 1826.

http://www.presenttruthpublishers.com/pdf/Darby_Precious_Truths_v1.pdf

https://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1008&context=pretrib_arch

"...Finally, by means of an innovative theological exegesis, he [John Nelson Darby] formulated the doctrine of the pretribulational rapture of the Church, the belief that those who truly constitute the body of elect Christianity would be removed prior to the period of cosmic wrath known as the Great Tribulation.” Gary Lynn Nebeker, The Hope of Heavenly Glory in John Nelson Darby, pp. 35-36

Many people who subscribe to this Rapture fable have even put specific dates down, and of course have been wrong every single time. One thinks of the latest to try this stunt and failed spectacularly, Harold Camping.

Actually it all started with Margaret MacDonald in Port Glasgow, Scotland around 1830 who had a vision of a pretrib rapture, but she felt that the vision felt dark and evil as an untruth. When telling others of her vision many preachers ran with it as being true and started teaching their theories on pretrib rapture. Their theories were handed down to us through such men as J.N. Darby, Edward Irving, C.I. Lewis and many others to present day. Notice the word theory. Theory is just the carnal minds way of interpreting something. The Rapture was never taught before the 1800's.​

Back