Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

watching Saturday Night Live (SNL)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That may friend occured before Trump was in office .

Obama era .so that means Biden is the first not trump though he didn't take as much .
HI jasonc

Being 'first' isn't what this is about. We don't let bank robbers go free because this one wasn't the 'first' bank robber. Illegal activity is illegal activity. If both men are guilty of some illegal activity then both men should face the consequences of their separate acts. Each man's activity weighed against the law. However, it turns out that this matter has probably been going on for a lot longer than any of us knew. It seems it's just a pretty regular occurrence to take classified information home to look over or study, and it apparently gets left there.

However, I think that most people see a difference in intent and how they reacted to the finding of such documents. Both Biden and Pence immediately turned everything they had over to the national archives. Trump was also asked, when it was found out that he had such documents to turn them over...but he didn't. After repeated attempts to get him to give them over, and he refused, then the DOJ didn't have much choice in the matter but to go in and get them. Which is probably exactly what they would have done if Pres. Biden or Mike Pence had done the same thing. THAT'S THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES JOB!

For me, that, and the fact that the Trumpster just is not a nice person. When a not nice person gets held up before the people for some action, even if the action may have been harmless, just the fact that the person isn't well liked and is very, very mean to others, is going to be handled differently. I mean, really, that's just human nature.

You go before a judge or get stopped by a police officer and give them some attitude about how stupid and ignorant they are. Accuse them of working as part of a clandestine top secret operation to destroy them, and you're likely not going to be treated well by either. You continually lie to the public and call people truly nasty names as a form of defending yourself, nobody is going to like you...except those who are like you. Remember, Jesus said that the world will love us if we are like the world. I believe the message there is that people generally love and agree with others who do the same things that they do. Or have a silent hearts desire to do the things that they do. I don't want to be counted in that number of haters and back biters and name callers. And I'm not looking to vote for any elected official that wants to be counted in that number either.

God bless,
Ted

Hi all,

Well, here's another installment on my thread that should also be a part of the SNL skits.

Seems that all those Republicans are right about there being a lot of voter fraud. The only problem in their pointing it out is that they're the ones who are cheating the system. Seems like they'd want to keep their mouth shut about it. But then I've never accused a Republican of being particularly wise.

As you read this story, I think it really worthwhile to understand what happened to those who committed fraud and how they were treated. Only one person was actually given a prison term and she was the person who was least likely to be trying to commit some kind of fraud. She just thought that she was eligible to vote and went in under her own name and registered and was given the ok to vote, but then her vote wasn't counted because she was still not eligible due to her past.

On the other hand, all of the others mentioned in this article deliberately and knowingly filled out forms that they had to know were false. Everybody knows that you can't decide for someone else who to vote for. Everybody knows that to sign someone else's name on a ballot is illegal. If there are a lot of Republicans who don't know this, then I stand behind my previous claim that I've never accused a Republican of being particularly wise.

God bless,
Ted

Donald Trump criticized Senator Mitch McConnell and his wife Elaine Chao for allegedly creating "unnecessary turmoil" within the GOP.
Next up: Matt Gaetz denounces pedophiles, Marjorie Taylor Green condemns adultery, and McCarthy accuses democrats of lacking principles and courage.

Back