Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

watching Saturday Night Live (SNL)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi jasonc

Yes, I agree. However, at the time it was built, that section of Hutchinson Island was probably little populated and considered the safest place to provide a buffer zone. I don't know, but it's a possibility. I'm sure the engineers looked at the entire area before deciding where to stick their shovel. The second consideration is the need for water. You are correct that there are air and water cooled facilities, but it's my understanding that the water cooled are more stable, should something occur.

Nuclear reactors come in many different shapes and sizes. Most are large enough to power major cities, and small reactors are being developed to complement them. Most use water to cool their cores, whilst others use gas or metals.

However, that could likely be that, at the time these current reactors were planned, it was easy to find cheap, abundant water resources.

God bless,
Ted
Fpua supplies cooling water and also the river for the exterior water used for cooling the interior .

I worked with a man who built the place and several reactors

Hi guys,

There used to be a story that was told to children about the boy who cried wolf. Fortunately now, for the person who might want to modernize the story - I mean who really lives in a village they can yell wolf and everyone hears?- there's this more modern adaptation:

Enjoy!

God bless,
Ted

Of course now, we pay a few hundred people $174,000. in salary, and all they'll likely be able to do for foreseeable future is pretty much just bicker and argue and get very little, of what we pay them that really, really nice salary to do.

How very 'conservative' of them. Someone was moaning on another thread earlier about the rich getting SS. At least they have to wait until they're old to get that dole from the government. This one you can get on in your early 20's.

God bless,
Ted

Hi guys,

There used to be a story that was told to children about the boy who cried wolf. Fortunately now, for the person who might want to modernize the story - I mean who really lives in a village they can yell wolf and everyone hears?- there's this more modern adaptation:

Enjoy!

God bless,
Ted
Saw this coming , as they say "what goes around comes around" . Are you surprised miamited ?

Hi hawkman
Saw this coming , as they say "what goes around comes around" . Are you surprised miamited ?

Surprised isn't the word I would use to describe my feelings on the issue. Disgusted at the waste of valuable time and, of course, at those who seem to get off somehow in supporting such hijinks by voting these types of people into office.

If it is at all true that we have a representative form of government, then I feel sorry for the people of MTG's area of control. But I also understand that by our system of governance, more people seem to want to be like her, or at least have pretty strong approval of these clowns that they elect to represent themselves.

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc
Psst ask about Biden taking classified documents when he was a vp as trump did.
I don't know what kind of argument you're looking to start, but nobody is complaining about an acting member of an administration taking home classified information, if they follow proper protocol to take it wherever it's going to be taken. There has never been an acting administration person just taking such things as they are leaving office to take home with them.

I'm sorry, but yes. Show me your evidence that Biden did the same thing that Trump has done.

God bless,
Tede

Hi jasonc

I don't know what kind of argument you're looking to start, but nobody is complaining about an acting member of an administration taking home classified information, if they follow proper protocol to take it wherever it's going to be taken. There has never been an acting administration person just taking such things as they are leaving office to take home with them.

I'm sorry, but yes. Show me your evidence that Biden did the same thing that Trump has done.

God bless,
Tede
Hi jasonc

God bless,
Tede

Who was president last fall?

Joseph Biden ,how exactly does he not know it got in his property and it's when he was a vice president .

Why would a spy take classified info and simply hide it there?

Hi jasonc

I wasn't aware of that. But it is being investigated. However, there seems to be a fairly large difference in scope and magnitude, although it may be found that both of the men are guilty of a crime and justice meted out.

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc

I wasn't aware of that. But it is being investigated. However, there seems to be a fairly large difference in scope and magnitude, although it may be found that both of the men are guilty of a crime and justice meted out.

God bless,
Ted
That may friend occured before Trump was in office .

Obama era .so that means Biden is the first not trump though he didn't take as much .

That may friend occured before Trump was in office .

Obama era .so that means Biden is the first not trump though he didn't take as much .
Could be. I don't know. I'm not able to find a lot on it. I guess if it happened over 6 years ago, I likely missed it because I didn't quite obsess over political issues as much as I do today. LOL!!

God bless,
Ted

Could be. I don't know. I'm not able to find a lot on it. I guess if it happened over 6 years ago, I likely missed it because I didn't quite obsess over political issues as much as I do today. LOL!!

God bless,
Ted
It wasn't told until recently .meaning back in November of last year magically they discovered it.

He had that there since before 2017 when trump assumed office .

If I did that ,well there wouldn't be a well whoops I didn't know but too bad ,I would be taking to jag with a article 32 hearing first then a court martial and time given and seen if I acted alone .

It wasn't told until recently .meaning back in November of last year magically they discovered it.

He had that there since before 2017 when trump assumed office .

If I did that ,well there wouldn't be a well whoops I didn't know but too bad ,I would be taking to jag with a article 32 hearing first then a court martial and time given and seen if I acted alone .
Hi jasonc

Hey, look on the bright side. Maybe they'll get to share a jail cell.

God bless
Ted

Hi jasonc

Hey, look on the bright side. Maybe they'll get to share a jail cell.

God bless
Ted
Doubtful ,their lawyers could use case presidents to wiggle out .

See the former cdr of centcom that was over Iraq that let his mistress have copies of classified info .for his book .he got a fine and two year probation.

He also was the cia director as well .

Yet the navy confined a submariner for a photo that was never shared on his cell phone .he wanted to keep it for a momento once they declassified it .

Oh no!! Another great skit. I can see Dana Carvey doing this one.

Kim Taylor, the wife of Iowa GOP official Jeremy Taylor​

Man, I gotta say. I haven't yet seen a single case brought up where the perpetrators were Democrat. Who is it that's stealing the vote, again?

God bless,
Ted

HI all,

Well, today SNL gets its comeuppance:
In the opinion, Middlebrooks called Trump "a prolific and sophisticated litigant who is repeatedly using the courts to seek revenge on political adversaries."

"He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process, and he cannot be seen as a litigant blindly following the advice of a lawyer. He knew full well the impact of his actions," Middlebrooks wrote.

Finally, it might seem, the courts are no longer going to allow themselves to be used as a cudgel against the blowhard narcissist's perceived enemies.

Thank you Judge Middlebrooks.

God bless,
Ted

Back