Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

Web Browsers

WIP

Staff member
From
Central Minnesota, USA
Christian
Yes
When I first started using the internet, I used Windows Explorer for a few years but then switched to Firefox because it was much faster and more user customizable. After some time even that began to get bogged down so I tried Opera and Google Chrome and settled on Chrome, which has been my browser of choice for many years ever since. When we upgraded to Windows 10 last year, I gave Edge a try but still found I preferred Chrome. Today, I got the latest updated version of Windows Edge and so far I am truly impressed.

JohnDB

When I first started using the internet, I used Windows Explorer for a few years but then switched to Firefox because it was much faster and more user customizable. After some time even that began to get bogged down so I tried Opera and Google Chrome and settled on Chrome, which has been my browser of choice for many years ever since. When we upgraded to Windows 10 last year, I gave Edge a try but still found I preferred Chrome. Today, I got the latest updated version of Windows Edge and so far I am truly impressed.
Oh yeah?
How's it better than chrome?
Just out of curiosity...

WIP

Staff member
From
Central Minnesota, USA
Christian
Yes
It's actually seems faster. Nice clean UI. Don't know how it compares with regard to security but I usually don't worry too much about that.

WIP

Staff member
From
Central Minnesota, USA
Christian
Yes
Well, I've been giving Windows Edge a try since Friday and I am switching back to Chrome. Each day that I use it, it seems to be more bogged down. I don't understand how that can happen so quickly but it does seem to be happening.

for_his_glory

Light in darkness
Staff member
Administrator
From
South Carolina
Christian
Yes
I still use Mozilla Firefox and have no problems. Of course when you are still in the stone age with dial-up everything is slow. Price you pay when living in the country and refuse to pay $100 a month for satellite internet.