Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Could Happen is Happening

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220102_184812_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Sun 2nd January, 2022

Topic: What Could Happen is Happening

Highlights:

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 8:11 (KJV)

A New Year came through like yesterday. I wish you a Happy New calendar Year 2022. Miracle is the surest thing to happen. No doubt that Great things will be happening this year around the world, especially among the Children of God. My advise for you is, don't be left out. Let us assume that the chapter Eight (8) of Matthew happened somewhere in year 2021 (Sure it did). Though it may be like an assumption, but somehow, it happened somewhere in reality. How about having faith in God for your miracles.

St Matthew narrates the story of year 2021 chapter 8 Verse 1 which should be month of January, Jesus came down the mountain with cheers of crowd ringing in his ears. A leper made his way through and worshipped Him. He said "My master and my Lord Jesus, if you want to, you will heal my body". Jesus reached out and touched him and said "I want you to help you. Be clean". Then and there, all the signs of leprosy were gone. Hallelujah. It happened in January 2021

In February, As Jesus entered the village of Capernaum, a Roman captain came up in a panic and said, “Master, my servant is sick. He can’t walk. He’s in terrible pain.” Jesus said, “I’ll come and heal him.” “Oh, no,” said the captain. “I don’t want to put you to all that trouble. Just give the order and my servant will be fine. To cut the long story, Jesus said to the Roman officer, “You may go home now. Your faith has made it happen.” Right then his servant was healed. Matthew 8:13

That was how Jesus healed everyone who had appointment with him throughout the world.

The Front page of the Newspaper for March 2021, headline wrote:

"I tell you in all of Israel I've never found anyone with this much faith!" Page 5. My Daily News. (Matthew 8:10) 2021. Are we going to hear same thing from Jesus in 2022? The answer depends on if you and I will participate in divine appointment this year.

I could go on and on, but because of time. It's my pleasure to announce to you that this year same Jesus Christ has came down and said "That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."

Do you know what that means? That vanguard of many will soon be coming from all directions —streaming in from the east, pouring in from the west, sitting down at God’s kingdom banquet alongside Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Its possible that those who grew up ‘in the faith’ but had no faith will find themselves out in the cold, outsiders to grace and wondering what happened.” (cf Matthew 8:12)

If a leper could make his way among crowds and got a touch and healing from Jesus Christ in 2021, you should have no excuse. If someone could travel down from Rome to meet Jesus for healing of someone dear to them in 2021, you have no excuse.

Jesus took illnesses and carried many burdens in 2021. He changed many lives in 2021. It is by divine appointment.

You can Google search "miracles of Jesus around the world in 2021" to see it for yourself.

This 2022, Crowds are already teeming up again, those who want a miraculous appointment with Jesus. They are increasing by minutes. It is happening around you. Everyone who participate will receive their miracles.

Father Abraham and Father Isaac and Father Jacob will be in for a banquet this year. It is going to be electrifying and superb. You must participate. Do NOT be a bystander OR the on-looker in 2022. January could be your month to testify. It is by divine appointment, so it has to do with the Bible.

Jesus is right there behind you. He is in your Bible waiting for you. All you need is to open that Bible and be reading it everyday with vision to meet the Lord. Here and there, your eyes of understanding will be opening to see what the Lord has in stock for you. The Bible gives us possibilities beyond self struggles.

As you read your Bible this year, Be Prepared, Be Expectant, and honestly Participate. Participate at home, participate in your Church and on godly forums online. And suddenly, Jesus will say "Next! it's your turn"... It's your appointment with Jesus. Be excited! it is happening! go for it.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I know there are crowds across the world teeming up for an appointment with you this year. Hear my voice, calling for help. Touch me, meet me at the point of my needs, make me whole and turn my life around to the glory of God forever. This year, make me join the glorious banquet that is happening in your Kingdom. Bless me Lord. In your name I pray. In Jesus name. Amen.

Back