Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What God Wants

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
20220616_043226_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Thu, 16th June 2022

Topic: What God wants

Highlight:

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Matthew 9:13

God prefer to show mercy to repentant sinners. He said, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

The intent of God is to show mercy to His children who humble themselves and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways. Psalm 24:6 says "Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob."

Our heart should know it is time to seek the face of God for mercy and compel us to seek God's face without prejudice. Such is the heart that God desire in Psalm 27:8 - "My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, LORD, I will seek."

However if our heart goes astray and we forget the importance of seeking God's face when it gets to us as recommended by our heart - if that is what you want, then you are on your own.

It faith when your heart recommends to you that it is time to seek God. "And, “But my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back.” Hebrews 10:38

Have you forgotten that the whole purpose of God's love is to show mercy to all who come to repentance by believing in Jesus Christ His only begotten son? Do not cloud yourself with principles of religious beliefs that had secluded out the mercy of God by seeking him in humility. Live in a way that God wants and preach it to those who refuse to understand what God wants.

Prayer: Father thank you for showing me mercy. Give me a heart of humility that seek your face and hope in your mercy. In Jesus name. Amen

Back