Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhi koli

Matthew 12:31-32

King James Version

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.​

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+12&version=KJV

I just never heard of this.
Need some good news!
Well, we had close friends who were into this and so we joined their meetings for a while and I watched them and listened closely. This was over some years as I take my sweet time in evaluating spiritual activities and claims. What came clear after some years, was selfish ambition and a desire to be center stage, a desire for exciting spiritual experiences (like seeing large feathered wings and Im not kidding) and a desire to be admired for super spiritual prowess. In other words, no fruit of the Holy and plenty of unholy fruit. So I know the power behind it and have read the same evaluation from others.

Well, I am evangelical by choice and inclination, following Jesus who commanded us to go into the whole world and preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST and not another gospel.
The atheistic culture is now hungry for the transcendent experience. So the church offers this get thrown around and bark like a dog giving your body to ??? experience. And no one had better say it’s not the HS or you’re committing the unpardonable sin. (Gotta put that in there.)

Last edited:
So, to summarize. May I suggest that to attribute the work of Satan to the Holy Spirit, is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, for which there is no forgiveness?
Correct, or V V.
To attribute the work of the Holy Spirit to satan.
As in the case of the pharisees with Jesus'
exorcisms.

So, to summarize. May I suggest that to attribute the work of Satan to the Holy Spirit, is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, for which there is no forgiveness?
Wait.
I think you're getting it mixed up with the unpardonable sin...
The sin of unbelief.
This is certainly forgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back