Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the central doctrine of Christianity?

What is the central doctrine of Christianity for you?

• The Trinity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sola Scriptura (Faith alone)

• Other

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I think #3 should be sola fide?

Love is all that mattered, all that matters, all that will matter.

Therefore an "other" vote.

Again, please refer to my thread about being born again of the Spirit to see what JESUS says is the central doctrine of Christianity. The truth doesn't come from OUR opinions. The truth comes from the Son of God himself.

Well there is The Truth which really has no boundries or definitions Heidi, and then there is your personal "subjectivity."

These two positions are quite different. One is The Truth.

smaller said:
Well there is The Truth which really has no boundries or definitions Heidi, and then there is your personal "subjectivity."

These two positions are quite different. One is The Truth.

That's why you go to JESUS and JESUS alone for the truth, smaller, not any person. I've explained this in my thread about being born again. Jesus also says that the Holy Spirit is the SPIRIT OF TRUTH that enters those he has chosen. The SPIRIT OF TRUTH does NOT contradict Christ's words because Christ cannot cast out Christ. Therefore, ANY opinion that contradicts Christ's words is NOT the truth. My opinions agree with EVERY WORD he said. I do not have to change or alter any of them to propone my beliefs. They are very clear as written. Again, you either believe him or you don't.

Heidi, it is time to ignore Small.
There is not point in continuing no matter who is right.

KnarfKS, are you seriously saying that I must believe that my friends, relatives, neighbors, and even enemies will be burned alive in fire forever by God in order to be a Christian?

Pardon me for taking umbrage with your "sect."

Smaller, I fear you are the one being decieved. No where in scripture does it mention reconciliation for all, but in several places it mentions punishment for the sinners.

Back