Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is " The plan Of G-d " in your knowledge, in your own experience, and in scripture ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

grumix8

There is sin and promblems in family everyone asks why life is so hard, everyone blames G-d but you ask yourself why this hardship G-d has A solution he has told but times change and people change with time and their family values change with them. How do we cope with all the difficulties ?

The plan of G-d is for man to be happy and love simple as that but Adam's fall brought calamity and sin our lives and we like to gamble, to cheat, and murder. As humans go to one era to another era we see we have more technology gives us more way to seal, criminalize and power to the rich who so oppress us all the time our future is one that goes bad. But people have changed in a way where the lady provides for the family and the husband stays at home suchs way back in the old days will not be approved but men lets women do work and do roles that men do G-d has establish in the Torah but even in Israel it is changing too.
All is going bad but G-d has a plan for the people and women to relieve of their pain and confusion save men to be good men for women all of them to pass their tests make women be good to men so men can find G-d vice-versa. But for men they must love and so women but because People forget what is the law due to time being something we cannot control we forget the laws and lessons G-d gave to his people. What serveth the law sermon, What is faith hebrews chapter 11 sermon, and other sermon state we have relation with God and it first love god with all your heart and second love thy neighbor do both of this and you have completed the law. Very simple for those who know the law and good in heart but the rest of us humans who do not know this and are simple people with basic needs cannot simply do this.
The plan for us is that that we love G-d with all our hearts and tell the gospel the message who he is and he's existence to others. The great promblem people forget it all the media has dumb us down and keeps us on the path of sin what is the plan of God We wait for him to do things and pray for guidance he will answer and no matter how bad things are going to be in life we love him and always be thankful. That's the plan simple as that G-d delivers and every day we have sun and sky and air and water we use them to the extreme and do good with it. Bless your enemies be happy in troubles and do good will show your relation with G-d and when he see all of you works he will blessed you and help you solve your promblems.

I agree with you grumix8
The whole answer is love. Jesus said "If you love Me keep My commandments." We have to reach out to people and let God's lobe work through us. I think Seasoned by Grace will be interested in your post.

God Bless You.

The plan for us is that that we love G-d with all our hearts and tell the gospel the message who he is and he's existence to others. The great promblem people forget it all the media has dumb us down and keeps us on the path of sin what is the plan of God We wait for him to do things and pray for guidance he will answer and no matter how bad things are going to be in life we love him and always be thankful. That's the plan simple as that G-d delivers and every day we have sun and sky and air and water we use them to the extreme and do good with it. Bless your enemies be happy in troubles and do good will show your relation with G-d and when he see all of you works he will blessed you and help you solve your promblems.
grumix8 my dear brother.
I love your post here. You are walking with God and learning, as we all do who are true to God, and it sounds like you are dear brother.
Love, the most important to God, is what we can grow in, and share with those in your world. Ask in prayer, for His supernatural love. Seek it with all your heart from God in the deepest prayers you can pray, with genuine desire, and your life will change forever when God gives you His supernatural love, that man has no understanding of. God's love is beyond our understanding, and you have to experience it to understand it, my wonderful brother.

We can't love God's way. It's far beyond us, but is one of the most beautiful experiences you will ever have, when you see the effect it has on those around you. It will change your whole walk in Christ, and you will be a new man in Christ.

God bless you my dearest brother in Christ, as you walk in Him and learn from Him.
Seasoned by Grace

Back