What’s you’re questionGalatians 2:11 kjv
11. But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
12. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
13. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
14. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
15. We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
16. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
I tend to read:
Matthew 16:16 kjv
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
This (looking at plate tectonics / created by God)
Is a huge foundation). Whereupon was laid the prophets and apostles of which Jesus Christ is the chief cornerstone. This last statement is from memory ( hey Mississippi rednecks are not perfect in and off themselves)
I had multiple verse errors I tried to edit.