Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study What Makes Us Children Of God?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Authari

My dear Brothers and Sisters, what do you get from these verses? We are part of a Germanity of Israel, Our Kinship is unto God as Sons and Daughters and to ourselves as Brothers and Sisters, but what makes us Children of God? It is the Name Israel, which is the Name of God that binds us to one another through the teaching of the Scripture, your Name is Israel and it is the Covenant established by God that we take this Name upon ourselves in Spirit and enter into The Holy House of Israel which is The Kingdom of Heaven. Here are the scripture verses that teach us our place as a Holy Family, as Sons and Daughters of God and Inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven.

ESV Deuteronomy 14:1-2 <<< 1 You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. 2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.>>>

ESV Hosea 11:1-2 <<< 1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols.>>> (verifies that Israel is the Name of God’s children)

ESV Isaiah 44:5 <<< 5 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s,’ another will call on the name of Jacob, and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and name himself by the name of Israel.>>>

ESV Jeremiah 31:21-22 <<< 21 …Return, O virgin Israel, return to these your cities. 22 How long will you waver, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing on the earth: a woman encircles a man.”>>>

In these previous verses it establishes that we are indeed the Sons and Daughters of God and that our Name is Israel, from this we are supposed to gather that we are a collective, a Nation even, because of our shared name and though we may take the name upon ourselves it was given by God and why did God give us this name? Because it is His Name and he wishes to draw you into a closer relationship with Him and each other that there might be established a lasting peace on earth.

KJVA [[[modernized text a bit]]] Baruch 2:15 <<< 15 That all the earth may know that thou art the Lord our God, because Israel and his children are called by thy name. >>>

ESV John 17:6 <<< 6 I have manifested Your Name to the people…>>>

ESV John 17:11 <<< 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father keep them in Your Name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.>>>

ESV 2 Samuel 7:13-15 <<< 13 He shall build a house for My Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you.>>>

ESV Matthew 15:24 <<< He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.”>>>

ESV John 1:12-13 <<< 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.>>>

The power to become Sons and Daughters of God was given to us through scripture, to sanctify us and make us clean of sins, to draw us into a deeper unity with the Holy Spirit and each other, a Nation was born thousands of years ago and their prophets divinely inspired set into motion a revelation to unite all of humanity and create a Holy House, a Holy Nation. God’s Chosen people to carryout his mission on Earth, to purge the world of Evil and supplant it with Divinity.

ESV Revelation 12:5 <<< 5 She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,>>>

ESV Exodus 20:7 <<< 7 “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.>>>

ESV Matthew 16:24 <<<< Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.>>>

The definition of vain is to be conceited about oneself. It is profane that man should declare himself to be God, which is why it is a commandment not to take Our Father’s Name in Vain. Not to try to make ourselves God, but in the Bible there are scripture verses which promote this vanity saying that we are gods, this is why Christ asks us to deny ourselves, to deny any deification and to take up our Cross as the Name of the Heirs are entwined with God. God willed it that we should inherit His Kingdom.

ESV Jeremiah 34:15 <<< 15 “You recently repented and did what was right in my eyes by proclaiming liberty, each to his neighbor, and you made a covenant before me in the House that is called by My Name.”>>>>

Now that the Message has been revealed to you, oh House of Israel, will you not do what your Father has tasked you with and spread His Revelation? Who of you will believe in The Name of Christ? Are your eyes opened to the scripture? Will you help build a House for the Name of God?

We are part of a Germanity of Israel, Our Kinship is unto God as Sons and Daughters and to ourselves as Brothers and Sisters, but what makes us Children of God?
What definition are you using for the word "Germanity" ?

What definition are you using for the word "Germanity" ?
I use the word Germanity to mean kinship, close kinship in fact that's what it means after all. Like a family, the rune lore of the Old Futhark supports this idea as well, much like the Children of Israel put it in their scripture that they were all One Holy Family, so to did the Nordic Faith, though this may have been a modern embellishment as the Rune Lore wasn't really expanded upon until the late 19th century - early 20th century.

I use the word Germanity to mean kinship, close kinship in fact that's what it means after all. Like a family, the rune lore of the Old Futhark supports this idea as well, much like the Children of Israel put it in their scripture that they were all One Holy Family, so to did the Nordic Faith, though this may have been a modern embellishment as the Rune Lore wasn't really expanded upon until the late 19th century - early 20th century.
Ahh , I think it was the capital letter G that had me all a twitter . Carry on :) .

My dear Brothers and Sisters, what do you get from these verses? We are part of a Germanity of Israel, Our Kinship is unto God as Sons and Daughters and to ourselves as Brothers and Sisters, but what makes us Children of God? It is the Name Israel, which is the Name of God that binds us to one another through the teaching of the Scripture, your Name is Israel and it is the Covenant established by God that we take this Name upon ourselves in Spirit and enter into The Holy House of Israel which is The Kingdom of Heaven. Here are the scripture verses that teach us our place as a Holy Family, as Sons and Daughters of God and Inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven.

ESV Deuteronomy 14:1-2 <<< 1 You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. 2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.>>>

ESV Hosea 11:1-2 <<< 1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols.>>> (verifies that Israel is the Name of God’s children)

ESV Isaiah 44:5 <<< 5 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s,’ another will call on the name of Jacob, and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and name himself by the name of Israel.>>>

ESV Jeremiah 31:21-22 <<< 21 …Return, O virgin Israel, return to these your cities. 22 How long will you waver, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing on the earth: a woman encircles a man.”>>>

In these previous verses it establishes that we are indeed the Sons and Daughters of God and that our Name is Israel, from this we are supposed to gather that we are a collective, a Nation even, because of our shared name and though we may take the name upon ourselves it was given by God and why did God give us this name? Because it is His Name and he wishes to draw you into a closer relationship with Him and each other that there might be established a lasting peace on earth.

KJVA [[[modernized text a bit]]] Baruch 2:15 <<< 15 That all the earth may know that thou art the Lord our God, because Israel and his children are called by thy name. >>>

ESV John 17:6 <<< 6 I have manifested Your Name to the people…>>>

ESV John 17:11 <<< 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father keep them in Your Name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.>>>

ESV 2 Samuel 7:13-15 <<< 13 He shall build a house for My Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you.>>>

ESV Matthew 15:24 <<< He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.”>>>

ESV John 1:12-13 <<< 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.>>>

The power to become Sons and Daughters of God was given to us through scripture, to sanctify us and make us clean of sins, to draw us into a deeper unity with the Holy Spirit and each other, a Nation was born thousands of years ago and their prophets divinely inspired set into motion a revelation to unite all of humanity and create a Holy House, a Holy Nation. God’s Chosen people to carryout his mission on Earth, to purge the world of Evil and supplant it with Divinity.

ESV Revelation 12:5 <<< 5 She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,>>>

ESV Exodus 20:7 <<< 7 “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.>>>

ESV Matthew 16:24 <<<< Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.>>>

The definition of vain is to be conceited about oneself. It is profane that man should declare himself to be God, which is why it is a commandment not to take Our Father’s Name in Vain. Not to try to make ourselves God, but in the Bible there are scripture verses which promote this vanity saying that we are gods, this is why Christ asks us to deny ourselves, to deny any deification and to take up our Cross as the Name of the Heirs are entwined with God. God willed it that we should inherit His Kingdom.

ESV Jeremiah 34:15 <<< 15 “You recently repented and did what was right in my eyes by proclaiming liberty, each to his neighbor, and you made a covenant before me in the House that is called by My Name.”>>>>

Now that the Message has been revealed to you, oh House of Israel, will you not do what your Father has tasked you with and spread His Revelation? Who of you will believe in The Name of Christ? Are your eyes opened to the scripture? Will you help build a House for the Name of God?
To whom is your last paragraph addressed?

Is this a new message?

I am merely following in the Holy Path that Our Ancestors established. They were for World Peace, and so should any good Christian.
Everyone is for peace.
Even atheists.
So why isn't there peace?

Your concept is noble and I'd be willing to join.

Except that it wouldn't work out.
Who would be at the head of this path we'd all be on?

Everyone is for peace.
Even atheists.
So why isn't there peace?

Your concept is noble and I'd be willing to join.

Except that it wouldn't work out.
Who would be at the head of this path we'd all be on?
Have you ever heard of a Worker's Cooperative? As for who would be at the head? God would be of course. Oh I just now noticed you are from Italy! How wonderful! Have you ever heard of Authari?

It will work out, just have Faith.

Have you ever heard of a Worker's Cooperative? As for who would be at the head? God would be of course. Oh I just now noticed you are from Italy! How wonderful! Have you ever heard of Authari?

A workers cooperative works because there's financial gain involved - everybody wants to save money because they need to.

As to God being head....
Yeah. He's head of many churches, but I see men running them and most don't do so well.

And I don't trust man.

I've never heard of Authari? No TH in Italian...so I'll look it up.

I think it'll work out A, but when the new earth is formed by God.

Here's what I found:

****«C'era questo di meraviglioso nel regno dei Longobardi: non c'erano violenze, non si tramavano insidie; nessuno opprimeva gli altri ingiustamente, nessuno depredava; non c'erano furti, non c'erano rapine; ognuno andava dove voleva, sicuro e senza alcun timore»

source: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autari

Looks like Milan and the region and Venice and the region belonged to these Longobardi.

Let me see how google translates - otherwise I will/sometimes theirs makes me laugh...
Ooooh. It worked! Here is the translation. I'm willing to move there!

***There was this wonderful thing about the Lombard kingdom: there was no violence, no snares were plotted; no one oppressed others unjustly, no one plundered; there were no thefts, there were no robberies; everyone went where they wanted, safe and without any fear.

A workers cooperative works because there's financial gain involved - everybody wants to save money because they need to.

As to God being head....
Yeah. He's head of many churches, but I see men running them and most don't do so well.

And I don't trust man.

I've never heard of Authari? No TH in Italian...so I'll look it up.
A worker cooperative works because everyone is treated equally. Autari is his italian name, many italians believe he is the historical King Arthur if you know who that is.

Well I can't force you to join me, just if its something God is putting on your heart to do then I would urge you to follow that calling, we all have a calling and establishing The House of Israel is pretty important to bringing about World Peace, of which you would if you did join, you would be at the very foundation of that endeavor.

A worker cooperative works because everyone is treated equally. Autari is his italian name, many italians believe he is the historical King Arthur if you know who that is.

Well I can't force you to join me, just if its something God is putting on your heart to do then I would urge you to follow that calling, we all have a calling and establishing The House of Israel is pretty important to bringing about World Peace, of which you would if you did join, you would be at the very foundation of that endeavor.
Who treats them equally?

Who treats them equally?
They work out because they treat each other equally, just as we are all equally Sons and Daughters of God.
I think it'll work out A, but when the new earth is formed by God.

Here's what I found:

****«C'era questo di meraviglioso nel regno dei Longobardi: non c'erano violenze, non si tramavano insidie; nessuno opprimeva gli altri ingiustamente, nessuno depredava; non c'erano furti, non c'erano rapine; ognuno andava dove voleva, sicuro e senza alcun timore»

source: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autari

Looks like Milan and the region and Venice and the region belonged to these Longobardi.

Let me see how google translates - otherwise I will/sometimes theirs makes me laugh...
Ooooh. It worked! Here is the translation. I'm willing to move there!

***There was this wonderful thing about the Lombard kingdom: there was no violence, no snares were plotted; no one oppressed others unjustly, no one plundered; there were no thefts, there were no robberies; everyone went where they wanted, safe and without any fear.
Ah that seems to be taken directly from Paul The Deacon's Historia Langobardorum and it wasn't just Milan and Venice, it was also Spoleto and Benevento though there was a part of Roman territory that divided them... Authari was a wonderful Italian King. Legendary and there are many similarities between him and King Arthur, the British myth.

They work out because they treat each other equally, just as we are all equally Sons and Daughters of God.

Ah that seems to be taken directly from Paul The Deacon's Historia Langobardorum and it wasn't just Milan and Venice, it was also Spoleto and Benevento though there was a part of Roman territory that divided them... Authari was a wonderful Italian King. Legendary and there are many similarities between him and King Arthur, the British myth.
And yet we think of those times (500-600's?) as being dark and evil.
There's always some light somewhere...
If only man could recognize it...

Think of changing your avatar with something having to do with peace?
Just a thought.
None of my business...

And yet we think of those times (500-600's?) as being dark and evil.
There's always some light somewhere...
If only man could recognize it...

Think of changing your avatar with something having to do with peace?
Just a thought.
None of my business...
The Arabic words in my Avatar translate to 'Love is in the Future'

I sincerely hope you'll give some more thought to joining me in this endeavor, you obviously now believe in the Name of Israel do you not? Its not something a whole lot of people know about, and a church can not be made of only one person, its a community...

The Arabic words in my Avatar translate to 'Love is in the Future'

I can't see it, but OK.
I sincerely hope you'll give some more thought to joining me in this endeavor, you obviously now believe in the Name of Israel do you not? Its not something a whole lot of people know about, and a church can not be made of only one person, its a community...
How do you propose that a person "join" you?

Why do I NOW believe in the Name of Israel?
Really, I don't know what that is.

You should do some posting...look around, see if you could find like-minded Christians.
Get some conversation going.

I can't see it, but OK.

How do you propose that a person "join" you?

Why do I NOW believe in the Name of Israel?
Really, I don't know what that is.

You should do some posting...look around, see if you could find like-minded Christians.
Get some conversation going.
Because the Name of Israel is the Name of God and His Children, its a Revelation that will bring peace to the world, and as far as joining me? Hm, we could do either facebook or discord and keep in touch that way. And I've been posting around, 3 out of the 4 forums I've joined deleted my posts and banned me for 'spam' this is the last holdout I have left. Even though this is really the only thread I create is about the Name of God and I don't really reply to often to things other people have posted on other threads, so its really not spam just suppression of the Name of God, but I am currently trying to work with some youtubers, make a video about this, and publish my book so hope is not lost for me at all.

Because the Name of Israel is the Name of God and His Children, its a Revelation that will bring peace to the world, and as far as joining me? Hm, we could do either facebook or discord and keep in touch that way. And I've been posting around, 3 out of the 4 forums I've joined deleted my posts and banned me for 'spam' this is the last holdout I have left. Even though this is really the only thread I create is about the Name of God and I don't really reply to often to things other people have posted on other threads, so its really not spam just suppression of the Name of God, but I am currently trying to work with some youtubers, make a video about this, and publish my book so hope is not lost for me at all.
I could tell you what you're doing wrong,,,but would you listen?

I almost thought you were spam too.
But we're nice here,,,some sites aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back