Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

What's your favorite bible verse?

Skillet

From
Tasmania, Australia
Christian
Yes
Hey everyone! Just curious what you people's favorite bible verses are, and if possible why it is your favorite

I'll start;

Philippians 4:13 | I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

This is my favorite because it's just really powerful and describes what God can do through you.:thumbsup

-Josh

Christian
Yes
2 Timothy 1:7

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Mike S

From
Connecticut
Christian
Yes
Micah 6:8

<sup>"</sup>He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

YosefHayim

Christian
Yes
This one:
holy-bible-kjv.jpg

Because there are too many to choose,

(Genesis 1:1-Revelation 22:21)

K

King James

John 18:35
Pilate answered, Am I a Jew?(For Pilate wasn't sure whether or not he was a Jew). Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?