Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When do yiu think

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

We've defaulted on our debt before. 1862, 1933, 1968 and 1971. It's certainly a rare event and one that should not be taken lightly. We will default on our debt in just a few months, if a new debt ceiling cannot be agreed upon by the legislature. When that will be is going to depend on the negotiating and wrangling of the people involved, but it could come fairly soon.

Janet Yellen, Treasury Secretary, does have the ability to 'pay' or 'hold off' on some payments that could allow us to stretch out the actual event of default for, I think I read, 3-4 months.

God bless,
Ted

Not sure who benifits from all that spending as i don't really see much prosperity in countries and most peoppe just broke and miserable. So much debt and the infrastructure is still in the stone age. Could have had like 1000 more hospitals.

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

We've defaulted on our debt before. 1862, 1933, 1968 and 1971. It's certainly a rare event and one that should not be taken lightly. We will default on our debt in just a few months, if a new debt ceiling cannot be agreed upon by the legislature. When that will be is going to depend on the negotiating and wrangling of the people involved, but it could come fairly soon.

Janet Yellen, Treasury Secretary, does have the ability to 'pay' or 'hold off' on some payments that could allow us to stretch out the actual event of default for, I think I read, 3-4 months.

God bless,
Ted
What happens when we default as a nation? If I default on my car loan, the lien holder repossesses my car and sells it to recover what it can. If I default on my home mortgage, the lien holder repossesses my home and does the same.

All that spending and you like we'll show me the upgraded schools and new hospitals and subways. The peoples cash so time to show the results.

Oh that's right, a hospital probably needed a new door so that was 25 million.

HI WIP
What happens when we default as a nation?
Then our ability to borrow becomes even more expensive. Our bonds won't be seen as stable as they have always been believed to be. There really isn't any way of really knowing what the blowback will be over all on our economy.

God bless,
Ted

What happens when we default as a nation? If I default on my car loan, the lien holder repossesses my car and sells it to recover what it can. If I default on my home mortgage, the lien holder repossesses my home and does the same.
See Greece

Did the government ever find out where those randomly missing trillions went?. Remember there was like a couple trillion dollars missing or something?. I guess never to be heard of again, it must be really really hard to track a couple trillion missing dollars with the most advanced intelligence in the world. Lol.

I mean , I lose my car keys and they are hard enough to find.

Back