Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When do yiu think

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1. Took total control of the media.
2. Disarmed the population.
3. Told everyone she will continue to be there only source of truth.
4. Blasted peaceful protestors with 'baby shark" music and sprayed them with sprinklers.
5. Shut down the economy.
6. Admitted to there being 2 classes of people in society with less rights for those who don't bow down and more rights for those who do bow down to her wishes with a smile on her face.
7. Added on extra time for those locked in quarantine facilities after they finished there time if they didn't do what she wanted them to do while denying citizens entry into there own country saying there is no room.
8. If I keep going I will run out of room.

Achieved promises to the people: 0

I'm not a fan of division .and there has been enough of that over the last few years from those in power. And with the latest debate I say no to co-governance. One person. One vote. Equal rights. There is no us and them. We are one people, one country, one family.

I have absolutely no compassion or sympathy for her departure as Leader. Having a cry like it was all about her.

Who I do have compassion and sympathy for thou is the millions of regular everyday people who suffered from brutal lockdown measures over a single covid case. Lockdown after lockdown.

How would you feel if someone in power placed you into social isolation and when you had a complaint and went peacefully to complain they used gulag torture strategies on you and just played irritating music into your ears and sprayed you with water sprinklers. I know I wouldn't be happy.

I know i also wouldn't be happy if my family member was dying and I wasn't even allowed to visit them, and when they died I wasn't even allowed to bury them, and in that trauma I wasn't even allowed to visit any family or friends and embrace and hug anyone and had to stay isolated alone in my own head space.

Known as the Queen of compassion and kindness.

What do i think. I thought papers would have been served by now.

A large number of people complained they were victims of psycological abuse and crimes commited against them, so the correct process and path would be that the individual or individuals they claim allegedly commited crimes against them get served papers and have the right to a lawyer and the right to defend themselves in a court of law.

Thats how the system works. There is no such thing as a free pass.

Responsibility to know when you are the right person to lead, and also when you are not, so after psychologically draining everyone tank mentally and they down and out, including there vehicle gas tank, I don't have what it takes to make everyone as truely miserable and depressed as I am.

This world is so sad in its pride.

Love, mercy, forgiveness, it's all there.

Imagine right now just an example if Putin said to the world he's sorry and asked for forgiveness and pulled out and said he knows he done wrong and just wants love and peace and reversed his troops from Ukraine back into Russia.

Everyone would think he's like the best dude ever. Humbled himself and repented and acknowledge his mistakes and asked forgiveness and would get respect. Lol.

Back