Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

when do you think the rapture will happen?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
so you think its chapter based?

Good point Brother! I am not sure if he realizes that Revelation is not in chronological order.

I believe the rapture will be within two years from now.
Be ready at a moments notice.
Prepare your heart.
Will He find faith on the earth when He comes?

Good point Brother! I am not sure if he realizes that Revelation is not in chronological order.
Please ask me before jumping to conclusions.
Chapters are an artificial construct to help us reference a book easier.

I believe the rapture will be within two years from now.
Be ready at a moments notice.
Prepare your heart.
Will He find faith on the earth when He comes?
What if there is no rapture before the tribulation? Are you prepared for that possibility?

Please ask me before jumping to conclusions.
Chapters are an artificial construct to help us reference a book easier.

Okay Morpheous. They're still not in chronological order though.

What if there is no rapture before the tribulation? Are you prepared for that possibility?

I'm not really prepared for that eventuality. I can not believe that Jesus would let His Bride, the Unblemished ones, the ones who are set apart, the cream of the crop on earth (in Jesus Opinion!!)...to get beat up in the Tribulation. That sounds ridiculous to me.

Honey, I'm going to let them beat the crap out of you, and then we'll go to dinner?

Absolutely not.

Okay Morpheous. They're still not in chronological order though.
So what is with the insults?
Who said that chapters are in chronological order?
I'm not really prepared for that eventuality. I can not believe that Jesus would let His Bride, the Unblemished ones, the ones who are set apart, the cream of the crop on earth (in Jesus Opinion!!)...to get beat up in the Tribulation. That sounds ridiculous to me.

Honey, I'm going to let them beat the crap out of you, and then we'll go to dinner?

Absolutely not.
So the Hebrews in Egypt didn't go through the plagues?
So did Noah and his family not have to go through the flood?
So did Lot not have to endure the ravages of the fire and brimstone?
So did the disciples have to endure the storm while Jesus slept?

Yes they went through it all... but were kept safe through the storm.
Jesus keeps His bride safe THROUGH times of trouble.

Back