Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When God is laughing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Wed, 31 March 2021

Topic: When God is laughing.

Highlights:

But the Lord in heaven laughs. He makes fun of them. Psalm 2:4

Ha-ha God is laughing! Why not? Yes, God too do laugh. When people and their rulers think they can outsmart God with their plans makes Him laugh at their stupidity. Our God is in heaven. He does what he wants and the nations are like one small drop in a bucket. They are no more than the dust on his measuring scales. To him the islands are no more than fine dust on his scales. Psalm 115:3 & Isaiah 40:15

Since inception all Kings and rulers opposing the power and sovereignty of God has never succeed! Let me quickly point out that while God was laughing in heaven, your enemies were already raging and imagining the vain things they are planning to do against you (Psalm 2:1) Seeing this may trouble your heart even if you have strong mind. But remember that God is laughing at them at the moment and after he finish laughing: He will break them with a rod of iron; He will dash them to pieces like pottery.” Psalms 2:9

The remaining verses 10-12 in Psalms 2 are self explanatory: Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth....

In my humble opinion, the best time to laugh out loud as a child of God is when you are facing the rage of your enemy to simulate your energy with the divine energy of God.

"You people who fear the Lord should trust him. He is your helper and your protection." Psalm 115:11

Prayer: Heavenly Father I trust in you, give me the power to laugh in your comfort and support anytime anywhere in Jesus name. Amen

He will also sing of joy when in the end all of humanity is with him ;D.

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.”

Back