Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

when is the great white throne judgement=?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
But can you only include those Scriptures you mention as proof that judgment was for 70 A.D.? I don't think so, since there's more New Testament Scripture written about the very end and another judgment coming upon Jerusalem involving the last days "beast" of Revelation 11. The Babylon Harlot symbol is actually about endtime Jerusalem when the Antichrist is setup there for the very end.
Why must that refer to another future last day judgement? I view the forward looking statements in the epistles as explanatory to first century audience, not prophet. And I am fully and defensibly convinced of a early date for the writing of rev.

I personally however also see a few prophecies such as rev 10 and the first part of rev 11 and got/Magog to refer to the bar Kocibah Revolt.

I have a couple articles at fulfilledprophecystudies.wordpress.com

can you say me it
My personal belief is based on feast days, shadows of things to come and depicting the redemption of mankind at each event, i.e. salvation of a person in that age.

To Christians that believe in end time prophecy, it occurs after the Millennium. With the feast days, it coincides with the "Last Great Day" or the 8th day which is actually a separate feast from Tabernacles. This represents the final judgement aka Great White Throne Judgement.

Back