Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When Revival Comes

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Revival is not a topic I know anything about. All my life... I have only known and seen suffering... but what happened
to me this summer with the overflow of JOY.... If that is a small taste of what is to come.... OH MY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyidontmind ... Welcome to the forums... This thread has much potential... I am looking forward to what people have to say on this topic... It's one that I am completely in the dark about... so... I have much to learn.
I think I have thrown out the baby with the bath water in many respects... there has been much abuse with regards to signs and wonders... much damage has been done to the credibility and truth behind the heart of revival. That is my opinion anyways. Hope you enjoy this place.... some absolutely amazing believers here.

Revival is not a topic I know anything about. All my life... I have only known and seen suffering... but what happened
to me this summer with the overflow of JOY.... If that is a small taste of what is to come.... OH MY!!!!!!!!!!
What you experienced and are experiencing is a sovereign work of the Holy Spirit...call it revival, renewal, it is wonderful!

What you experienced and are experiencing is a sovereign work of the Holy Spirit...call it revival, renewal, it is wonderful!
and oh how wonderful it is... NO words can explain it or define it... It is far above any human language.
I am so happy this thread was started.... You are going to be able to share your heart on this matter.

and oh how wonderful it is... NO words can explain it or define it... It is far above any human language.
I am so happy this thread was started.... You are going to be able to share your heart on this matter.
I don't know if I'd call myself a revivalist...I just love the Lord's manifest presence!

I don't know if I'd call myself a revivalist...I just love the Lord's manifest presence!
You expressed yourself as being one to me... I had no idea what that meant... I think you just LOVE the Lord with all your heart... and the fact that you are a WORSHIPPER has opened your heart, mind and soul to His Presence. I have that same heart... but I am wary of many things.

You expressed yourself as being one to me... I had no idea what that meant... I think you just LOVE the Lord with all your heart... and the fact that you are a WORSHIPPER has opened your heart, mind and soul to His Presence. I have that same heart... but I am wary of many things.
I know...I saw the good, the bad, and the ugly first-hand. But I lived in it for 3 years...the Holy Zone. Think...one day, we will be in His presence 100%, for eternity! How awesome with that be?

I know...I saw the good, the bad, and the ugly first-hand. But I lived in it for 3 years...the Holy Zone. Think...one day, we will be in His presence 100%, for eternity! How awesome with that be?
I think about that all the time... sometimes my soul just wants to rise up and not stop... This body is such a pain... LOL

I love Him because of the day He revealed His heart for me, to me! It was just an automatic reflex...anyone would've responded the same. The day I met my Father was the best day of my life! And Jesus made it all possible! We have the best God ever!

Last edited:
Back