Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where Are Steve Bolts and For His Glory?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Stovebolts is the site owner, so I highly doubt he's been "booted"

edit: just checked the members page, they're both still admins

Have they been booted for some administrative reason? Is there something to learn from this?
Hi Jacob,
My Mother who lives 2,200 miles away from me was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer 3 months ago. In the past three months I have driven across the country either three or four times. My memory is too shot to remember.

While with my Mother last month, knowing she was going to die soon, my wife back home got Covid, and was brought to the ER. She was close to being put on a vent. So, back home I drove. She spent five days in the hospital and is currently recovering at home.

Last Wednesday I got a call my Brother had passed away, so last Friday I drove across the country again, knowing Mom would be next. She passed this Tuesday.

I am the executor for Mom and Dad and first of Kin for my brother and I am facilitating Moms funeral. I have been busy, or exhausted and have I trusted JLB to runnning the site in my absence, especially knowing Deb is also away taking care of her own things. Rest assured, a triple braided cord is not easily separated.

viewing for my brother is next Monday. Viewing and services for Mom are next Tuesday. Services for my brother are next Thursday and I am driving home Friday.

when I get home, I will also return to work, which is backed up. As a result, don’t anticipate me being around much for the next several weeks.

This site will give God glory. Unity is not uniformity and a spirit of division will not be tolerated.

God bless you.

Hi Jacob,
My Mother who lives 2,200 miles away from me was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer 3 months ago. In the past three months I have driven across the country either three or four times. My memory is too shot to remember.

While with my Mother last month, knowing she was going to die soon, my wife back home got Covid, and was brought to the ER. She was close to being put on a vent. So, back home I drove. She spent five days in the hospital and is currently recovering at home.

Last Wednesday I got a call my Brother had passed away, so last Friday I drove across the country again, knowing Mom would be next. She passed this Tuesday.

I am the executor for Mom and Dad and first of Kin for my brother and I am facilitating Moms funeral. I have been busy, or exhausted and have I trusted JLB to runnning the site in my absence, especially knowing Deb is also away taking care of her own things. Rest assured, a triple braided cord is not easily separated.

viewing for my brother is next Monday. Viewing and services for Mom are next Tuesday. Services for my brother are next Thursday and I am driving home Friday.

when I get home, I will also return to work, which is backed up. As a result, don’t anticipate me being around much for the next several weeks.

This site will give God glory. Unity is not uniformity and a spirit of division will not be tolerated.

God bless you.
Jeff you are in my prayers and sorry to hear about your brother and mother's passing. I know you been having a heavy plate to balance with everything going on in your life. Praying God will give you peace and rest from all your burden as He sees you through all of this.

To everyone else, I am back. We just bought a house and have been busy getting moved in and settled. I should be on more regularly now. Ed I want to thank you for holding down the fort in Jeff and I's absence. I've been trying to catch up on things in here and should be back on a regular basis now.

Hi Jacob,

God bless you.
This site does not give God the Glory. It is operated upon individual human sentiments giving nothing but disservice to the Gospel.

The most apparent feature of its malfunction is how no staff members conduct either personal or corporate accountability for the integrity of their statements. Moderators do not moderate, but rather attempt to dictate the thread proceedings and the thoughts of contributors. All of your personally emotional and conceptually arbitrary words give denial of the Love and Grace of God through His Son Jesus.

Having ill and deceased family members at hand has nothing to do with your mishandling issues of credibility and poor leadership.

If your words represent the love of Christ, I hand in my badge now.
Yes. The badge you do have now comes from human sentiment.

Scripture never shows those who truly follow God through Jesus grieve over the passing of family members. You cannot find it in the Bible.

Hi Jacob,

God bless you.
Praying for you, man.

Yes. The badge you do have now comes from human sentiment.

Scripture never shows those who truly follow God through Jesus grieve over the passing of family members. You cannot find it in the Bible.
You can unbaptise me.
You do unbaptisms, don't you?

Back