Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who are the kenites??.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

I already know the answer. Clue. It started in genesis chapter 3. Who is Cain father?? Are kenites offspring of Cain??. Did eve have twins??. Did serpent beguiled eve?? Hint, Corinthians chapter 11. Is Cain and kenites cursed from tilling the ground??. Who did Jesus address in John chapter 8 ?? Are the pharisees and SADDUCEES kenites??. Zechariah chapter 1, the four horns, education, economics, political and religion. How are the kenites connected to these four agencies??. Zechariah chapter 1 apply to end times. Bible students should know the answers.

I already know the answer. Clue. It started in genesis chapter 3. Who is Cain father?? Are kenites offspring of Cain??. Did eve have twins??. Did serpent beguiled eve?? Hint, Corinthians chapter 11. Is Cain and kenites cursed from tilling the ground??. Who did Jesus address in John chapter 8 ?? Are the pharisees and SADDUCEES kenites??. Zechariah chapter 1, the four horns, education, economics, political and religion. How are the kenites connected to these four agencies??. Zechariah chapter 1 apply to end times. Bible students should know the answers.
Descended from Cain, Moses married the daughter of a Kenite priest despite telling the Israelites not to marry outsiders, they were evil and the source of much trouble, there is a lot more, I made quite a study of it, but nobody was interested and as it was a long time ago I have forgotten most of it, but it is well worth studying.

This are all the scriptures that have anything to do with the Kenites. Not a whole lot is known about them.
Kennite.jpg

This are all the scriptures that have anything to do with the Kenites. Not a whole lot is known about them.
View attachment 14737
It is a tangled web of Jewish history from around the time of Moses and has little to do with Christianity.

Back