Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who are the Zionists?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

user.

There are many Zionists, among them are also very powerful people in politics. For example, the current president of the USA himself said from his own mouth that he is a Zionist.

The Zionists are racists. Why? Because they distinguish people according to their race, they say that there is a difference between Jews and Gentiles and that the Jews have a special position, although the Apostle Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, declared that before God all are equal and only faith is decisive.

The Zionists are dangerous. Why? Because they are religious fanatics (Born-Again Movement, etc.) and they even think that they have to help God to realize His plans, but their interpretation is totally wrong. Their false idea that the return of the Jews to Israel is a prophecy is the root of the chaos in the Middle East.

The Zionists are poisoning the world. Why? Look at the Zionist country USA, its music and movie industries are destroying the minds of people all over the world. The minds of many are being stuffed with garbage.

The Zionists have the worst history of all! Genocides, massacres and slaveries.

USrael is Babylon the Great!

Beware of the Zionists!

Zionists are people that support the state of Isreal existing as its own Country.

Israel came to be post WW2 due to the atrocities and mass displacement of European Jewish people. The European antisemitism came from A Russian conspiracy theory called The Elders of Zion that made up blood Liable myths about Jewish people to expel them from their country. The conspiracy spread and eventually turned into the German lead Holocaust of Semetic/ Jewish people.

I explained in the other thread why the Jewish people had the wealth they did in the other thread.

Cursed be Zionism! Cursed be Racism! Before God all are equal! Whether Jew or Gentile, whether black or white, whether small or large, whether weak or strong, whether poor or rich, whether old or young, whether man or woman: before God all are equal. Before God there are ONLY two kinds of people: Christians and non-Christians! God loves only Christians and hates all non-Christians! Among Christians there are all kinds of people!

Christianity: The True Israel, the true Children of Abraham!

bd0ad2374cbd4dfca661247cf1c6df86_18.jpeg

Didn't God Himself promise Abraham He would make him a nation?
So God is a Zionist?
That makes your arguments against Zionists rather difficult to sustain doesn't it?
God is not a Zionist. God curses every Zionist.

To be clear, we are no longer living in the Old Testament but in the New Testament, and as the beloved apostle Paul declared, the Old Testament is only a shadow! Yes, God gave ancient Israel the land of Canaan, but this was only to hint at what was soon to come. The people of Israel as they came into the promised land should prophesy how the true people of Israel, the Christians, will come and live in Jesus Christ! The true promised land that flows with milk and honey is Jesus Christ. In Him we shall live and in Him we shall eat the Word (honey and milk).

The Zionists are still living in the past in their minds, thinking they are still living in the Old Testament, thinking they must return the Jews to the land. They are completely deluded. True Christians, however, live in the present and focus on the future!

God is not a Zionist. God curses every Zionist.

To be clear, we are no longer living in the Old Testament but in the New Testament, and as the beloved apostle Paul declared, the Old Testament is only a shadow! Yes, God gave ancient Israel the land of Canaan, but this was only to hint at what was soon to come. The people of Israel as they came into the promised land should prophesy how the true people of Israel, the Christians, will come and live in Jesus Christ! The true promised land that flows with milk and honey is Jesus Christ. In Him we shall live and in Him we shall eat the Word (honey and milk).

The Zionists are still living in the past in their minds, thinking they are still living in the Old Testament, thinking they must return the Jews to the land. They are completely deluded. True Christians, however, live in the present and focus on the future!
It is essential to see the Old Testament with a spiritual eye. But the Zionists see the Old Testament literally and that is the problem. They take Israel carnally and they also take the Promised Land carnally. "Christian" Zionists are basically Jews masquerading as Christians. They still believe in the old covenant and therefore they think that the worldly land of Israel still matters and that it is an obligation to give the land back to the Jews. They also think that the third temple will be rebuilt and sacrifices will be offered to God again. They also misinterpret prophecies. Prophecies that have already been fulfilled or are to be understood spiritually, they see as unfulfilled and literal. As I said, they are still in the time of Moses in their minds, although the old covenant is over (Heb 8:13).

We must understand the Old Testament spiritually.

This means:

The true people of Israel is Christianity
The true Promised Land is Jesus Christ
The true temple is the church
The true circumcision is in the heart
The true sacrifice is Jesus
etc.

So what difference is there between your anti-zionist ideology and any other anti-zionist ideology?
How are you different than a Nazi?

Hi user.

Look, I know that it fills your heart with angst that the Jews killed Jesus. The Jews did exactly what they were supposed to do with Jesus. You don't get that, do you? Trust me or not, God still loves His people Israel and they accomplished the final task of putting the sacrificial Lamb of God to death, that his death might provide salvation for all of mankind.

Now, in your mind, I would guess you see it as some terrible thing that they did to God in killing His Son. But that's what I'm trying to get you to stop and understand. All of those prophecies that were fulfilled in the crucifixion of Jesus, were fulfilled by God's people...Israel. God raised them up for the very purpose of doing His bidding upon the earth. Yes!!! They were bull headed and self-righteous and 'stiff-necked' as God often referred to them, but the completed the task for which God raised them up.

They wrote out the Scriptures and protected them and preserved them until the time of Jesus. Then they fulfilled the prophecies of Jesus' death to the letter. Do you really believe that God would have left the eternal sacrifice for the sins of man to a bunch of heathen Gentiles!?!?!?!?!? Son, they had no idea what they were doing, but by God's guiding Holy Spirit, they did it! Praise God!!!! His plan is perfect and His plan is righteous and His plan was to raise up a nation that would be set apart to Him that when any of starting looking for a god, we'd find the one who revealed Himself to all mankind through His people Israel. Praise God!!!!!

Take that meanness and anger and ignorance of God's plan that you're holding in your heart. Get down on your knees and praise the God who lives, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that He has used His people to bring about the knowledge of and completion of His great plan of salvation!!! That's the God that I know.

God bless,
Ted

Hi user.

Now, have you yet understood 'why' Jesus cried out, "My God, my God! Why have you forsaken me?" Do you think that God forsook His own Son when the prophecies were clear that He would uphold him in righteousness?

God bless,
Ted

Hi user.

Look, I know that it fills your heart with angst that the Jews killed Jesus. The Jews did exactly what they were supposed to do with Jesus. You don't get that, do you? Trust me or not, God still loves His people Israel and they accomplished the final task of putting the sacrificial Lamb of God to death, that his death might provide salvation for all of mankind.

Now, in your mind, I would guess you see it as some terrible thing that they did to God in killing His Son. But that's what I'm trying to get you to stop and understand. All of those prophecies that were fulfilled in the crucifixion of Jesus, were fulfilled by God's people...Israel. God raised them up for the very purpose of doing His bidding upon the earth. Yes!!! They were bull headed and self-righteous and 'stiff-necked' as God often referred to them, but the completed the task for which God raised them up.

They wrote out the Scriptures and protected them and preserved them until the time of Jesus. Then they fulfilled the prophecies of Jesus' death to the letter. Do you really believe that God would have left the eternal sacrifice for the sins of man to a bunch of heathen Gentiles!?!?!?!?!? Son, they had no idea what they were doing, but by God's guiding Holy Spirit, they did it! Praise God!!!! His plan is perfect and His plan is righteous and His plan was to raise up a nation that would be set apart to Him that when any of starting looking for a god, we'd find the one who revealed Himself to all mankind through His people Israel. Praise God!!!!!

Take that meanness and anger and ignorance of God's plan that you're holding in your heart. Get down on your knees and praise the God who lives, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that He has used His people to bring about the knowledge of and completion of His great plan of salvation!!! That's the God that I know.

God bless,
Ted
Mark 14:21
For the Son of Man is going away just as it is written about Him; but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born.

1 Thessalonians 2:15-16
The Jews killed Christ and the prophets and persecuted the church. They displease God and are hostile to everyone;
with the result that they always fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them to the utmost.

Matthew 21:43
Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, ...; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise.

Back