Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Many reliable news outlets, say this is a false claim that originated in right-wing, unreliable sources.. People are going to believe what they're predisposed to believe because of their political leanings.

What reliable outlets are you referring to?

I was raised in it .many believe you will die in perfect health ..

I'm not anti pentacostals but see the problems with it.
Oh yeah, I’m also seeing it.
It just proves to me that regardless which “denomination” one goes to, we are all perfectly broken and as such, we need each other to keep our faith balanced.

Interesting.

Please send a link of the information you have.
Anecdotal. My DIL was tested just before a scheduled surgery and was positive. Checking thru it turned out my granddaughter caught it at school and had no symptoms. She spread it to her mom and her mom's mom. (who is down with it right now)
Have they been vaccinated?

How old are they?
No and 70s.

Yes of course especially if the person is older.
In our congregation one family had it; (not the only family with it) The mom and dad are in their 60s and their live at home son is in his 30s. He is in good physical health (won a medal in the Paralympics last summer) Dad got over it quickly. Mom was hospitalized for a few days. But the boy was intubated and in hospital for over a month. He is fine now Praise God.
Also with any illness, treating it early on is the best way to avoid severe symptoms.
Of course.

Dr. Richard Ebright, biosafety expert and professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, had previously rebutted Fauci’s claim that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as “demonstrably false.”

These typewritten excerpts from somewhere prove absolutely nothing. In fact, they just raise suspicions that the source and content are untrue.

Do you have any evidence that what I presented is untrue or is this just your imagination?

Do you have any evidence that what I presented is untrue or is this just your imagination?
I didn't make the statement originally. You posited something and I would like to see the evidence (if there is any).

I can say that I saw a cow flying an ultralight, and it's up to you to prove that I didn't see it. Same principle.

I didn't make the statement originally. You posited something and I would like to see the evidence (if there is any).

I can say that I saw a cow flying an ultralight, and it's up to you to prove that I didn't see it. Same principle.

Let me know when you have evidence that proves what I said is wrong.

Well, you pick your news sources according to what you want to read. I don't consider rumble.com to be fair or objective.

These are doctors and scientists around the world who are not censored by the main stream media.

They are not Democrats or Republicans.

You would do well to listen.

JLB

There is tons of evidence to the contrary but you won't accept my sources any more than I will accept yours.

please show me some neutral voice from around the world that are not part of the corrupt main stream media.

Back