Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is that not what I just did? I literally said that everyone's situation is different and that others may have a situation where the risks outweigh the pros.
IMHO You kept the two groups separated.

Can you help support the facts that say the vaccine causes harm in some unknown situations.

You seem to say we all know what is best for each other’s situation. I am saying the facts show danger in some unknown situations, and we do not know (with the carnal mind) what our result will be.

Maybe I am not spiritual enough to know. Since the information seems to say adverse effects of the shot seem to be worse than the Covid 19 chance of harm to children (??).

I want to be spiritual in the highest order. But it will be by faith in Jesus that I get the right answer.

eddif

IMHO You kept the two groups separated.

Because they are two separate groups. Those who will and those who won't.

Can you help support the facts that say the vaccine causes harm in some unknown situations.

I said that people may have a situation that the pros don't outweigh the risks. By ne saying risks, I am acknowledging that there can be harm.

You seem to say we all know what is best for each other’s situation.

Each person does know about their own specific situation,bthatbis what I am saying. They can make an informed choice based off of their own particular situation, just as I did.

All of the quotes come from this link .
All of the quotes come from this link .

Maybe it should have said:
All of the replies to this thread should be referenced ( at least in part) to this link.

Redneck eddif could not have done any better. The Israelites that wanted to live across Jordan still had to help those who wanted to inhabit the promised land.

Good help is hard to come by.
LOL

eddif

However some people do choose a natural real remedy, because many doctors today are influenced by BIG PHARMA.
Not just doctors but people. Often times the doctors could be just giving us what we want. As a society we are pill happy. We want the quick fix. Give me a pill or injection so my problems will go away is what we say. This is because we don't want to make any changes in our self-defeating lifestyles. I don't want to eat right, exercise, etc. I'd much rather continue being a couch potato stuffing my face with junk. I see this with people that run from one diet pill or gimmick to another when the truth is, it's really a matter of discipline. Calories in = calories out. If we ask, some doctors are willing to help us find better ways.

A number of years ago I went to my semi-annual check-up and before we ended the visit my doctor asked me how I had been feeling. I told him that I was having some issues with excessive fatigue but I suspected it was because I was going in to work at 4:00 am. We decided to take a blood sample to check things out and it turned out my potassium was very low. Electrolytes regulate nerve and muscle function and the heart being nothing but a muscle is included and my fatigue could have been attributed to that. My doctor prescribed a 400mg potassium supplement. I thought about that and figured potassium must come from diet so when I got home I did some research on my own to learn how I might adjust my diet to solve the problem. I contacted my doctor and asked if I could try a dietary plan rather than taking more pills so he gave me two weeks and if things didn't improve then he would insist on adding a supplement. Two weeks later my potassium was back to normal.

Almost ten years ago in February I was diagnosed type II diabetic. I am 6'-1" tall and my weight had creeped up to 230 lbs. My doctor prescribed Metformin. Over the next few weeks I began changing my dietary plan by keeping a close eye and limiting my carbohydrate intake, especially simple carbs, and one result was that my weight dropped almost 30 lbs. Over Labor Day weekend that September we went to visit my mother-in-law and I forgot to bring my Metformin medication. I was monitoring my glucose levels closely over the weekend and to my surprise they were holding very nicely near normal. When I returned home I contacted my doctor and asked him if I could continue not taking the Metformin to see how things go. He gave his consent but told me to watch it closely and if things begin to get out of hand again, then to restart the medication. To this day I still manage my diabetes with diet and weight control.

Reactions: JLB
Not just doctors but people. Often times the doctors could be just giving us what we want. As a society we are pill happy. We want the quick fix. Give me a pill or injection so my problems will go away is what we say. This is because we don't want to make any changes in our self-defeating lifestyles. I don't want to eat right, exercise, etc. I'd much rather continue being a couch potato stuffing my face with junk. I see this with people that run from one diet pill or gimmick to another when the truth is, it's really a matter of discipline. Calories in = calories out. If we ask, some doctors are willing to help us find better ways.

A number of years ago I went to my semi-annual check-up and before we ended the visit my doctor asked me how I had been feeling. I told him that I was having some issues with excessive fatigue but I suspected it was because I was going in to work at 4:00 am. We decided to take a blood sample to check things out and it turned out my potassium was very low. Electrolytes regulate nerve and muscle function and the heart being nothing but a muscle is included and my fatigue could have been attributed to that. My doctor prescribed a 400mg potassium supplement. I thought about that and figured potassium must come from diet so when I got home I did some research on my own to learn how I might adjust my diet to solve the problem. I contacted my doctor and asked if I could try a dietary plan rather than taking more pills so he gave me two weeks and if things didn't improve then he would insist on adding a supplement. Two weeks later my potassium was back to normal.

Almost ten years ago in February I was diagnosed type II diabetic. I am 6'-1" tall and my weight had creeped up to 230 lbs. My doctor prescribed Metformin. Over the next few weeks I began changing my dietary plan by keeping a close eye and limiting my carbohydrate intake, especially simple carbs, and one result was that my weight dropped almost 30 lbs. Over Labor Day weekend that September we went to visit my mother-in-law and I forgot to bring my Metformin medication. I was monitoring my glucose levels closely over the weekend and to my surprise they were holding very nicely near normal. When I returned home I contacted my doctor and asked him if I could continue not taking the Metformin to see how things go. He gave his consent but told me to watch it closely and if things begin to get out of hand again, then to restart the medication. To this day I still manage my diabetes with diet and weight control.
I think I can add a support comment.

45(?) years ago I was in the doctors office for a visit. Don’t remember for what. He mentioned my blood pressure was getting close to the danger line. I told him I would take care of it ( I really was not that smart but I did start a study and tried several things -some failures). His response at the that visit was most patients want a pill.
So a couple of years later I was back in his office for something. I really had forgotten about my program. He had made a notation on my chart and took a blood pressure test right off. Then he commented ( well you did bring it down).

Do I have a complete set of tried and true actions? No. But. There are options.

eddif

Reactions: WIP
I think I can add a support comment.

45(?) years ago I was in the doctors office for a visit. Don’t remember for what. He mentioned my blood pressure was getting close to the danger line. I told him I would take care of it ( I really was not that smart but I did start a study and tried several things -some failures). His response at the that visit was most patients want a pill.
So a couple of years later I was back in his office for something. I really had forgotten about my program. He had made a notation on my chart and took a blood pressure test right off. Then he commented ( well you did bring it down).

Do I have a complete set of tried and true actions? No. But. There are options.

eddif
Yup, there are options but we need to take some initiative and responsibility for our own health and not rely totally on pills or injections.

Isaiah 1:18 kjv
18. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Seems to fit the lady with the issue of blood.
Ah yes - one of my favorite pet peeves. Not understanding what is said, so the verse is taken opposite of what it actually is saying.

In this case, "crimson" and "white like wool" are describing 2 stages of leprosy. Starts off as a red rash and as the tissue dies, it turns white or ashen. Then it starts to drop off. When one is redeemed, the description is not "wool" or "white as snow;" rather it is "whiter than snow." Psalm 51.7

Everybody's immune system is different and their body chemistry is different. So there will be some that react badly to any vaccine, no matter how good it is.

Just like we all know that wearing a seat belt can save your life in a car crash. BUT that may not always be the case. I was in a car crash in 1984, and had I been wearing the belt at the time, the belt itself would have killed me, cut me right in half.

So there will always be some unique situation that a vaccine will do more harm than good. BUT that is NOT the majority case.

Ah yes - one of my favorite pet peeves. Not understanding what is said, so the verse is taken opposite of what it actually is saying.

In this case, "crimson" and "white like wool" are describing 2 stages of leprosy. Starts off as a red rash and as the tissue dies, it turns white or ashen. Then it starts to drop off. When one is redeemed, the description is not "wool" or "white as snow;" rather it is "whiter than snow." Psalm 51.7
Are not the anointing for leprosy and the priesthood very similar?

eddif

So there will always be some unique situation that a vaccine will do more harm than good. BUT that is NOT the majority case.
The title of this thread is , "why-are-we-vaccinating-children-against-covid-19 ?"

Do you know why they are pushing the vaccination of children for covid-19 ?

630 total deaths of children from covid-19 in the USA .

The title of this thread is , "why-are-we-vaccinating-children-against-covid-19 ?"

Do you know why they are pushing the vaccination of children for covid-19 ?

630 total deaths of children from covid-19 in the USA .
I believe the rationale is that children can transmit it to each other and then bring it home and transmit it to their siblings, parents, grandparents, or anyone else they come into contact with.

The irrational part of this, in my opinion which comes from my own personal experience explained below, is that the vaccines do not necessarily prevent one from getting or spreading the virus from or to others.

As I've shared already, I became infected and transmitted the virus to my neighbor, his son, a church member, and my wife. All of whom were vaccinated so as a spreader I batted 1000 transmitting it to vaccinated persons. My neighbor and/or his son transmitted it to my neighbor's wife who also was fully vaccinated.

On the other hand, it is reasonable to expect that fully vaccinated persons or those who have recently recovered from infection will not likely be contagious as long as someone that is not vaccinated or has not had the virus because their bodies are primed and ready to attack the virus immediately when it is encountered. This is clearly demonstrated by hospitalizations with the overwhelming evidence that being vaccinated or recently recovering does protect people from becoming seriously ill compared to unvaccinated or unexposed persons.

I believe the rationale is that children can transmit it to each other and then bring it home and transmit it to their siblings, parents, grandparents, or anyone else they come into contact with.
The unvaccinated and the vaccinated are catching and spreading the virus . The vaccine does not alter that .
The MSM has been repeating this rationale for a long time .
How many drug advertisements do you see during a MSM news broadcast ?
The irrational part of this, in my opinion which comes from my own personal experience explained below, is that the vaccines do not necessarily prevent one from getting or spreading the virus from or to others.
Even the vaccinated admit this yet there is the big push to vaccinate the children !

One could not be blamed for thinking that perhaps, the public's well-being isn't really what's being promoted here...

The information provided had a title supporting your question. The actual information provided seldom covered children.

Fear no evil. Not because we are the meanest people in the valley, but because we are in the shadow of the All-mighty.

Even grand parents do not usually die with early appropriate treatment. We just do not have options presented to us for help after a child brings us the gift of Covid.

I ain’t a worried. Physical death does not kill me.

eddif

Psalms 68:5 kjv
5. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

eddif

Back