Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Young Grandchildren.
I would hate to have death separate us. I do trust God to take care of them, if Covid comes.

eddif

Okay, so you somewhat understand then.

I don't want to leave my children fatherless, so I have done what I reasonably can to keep that from happening. That is one of the reasons I am vaccinated.

I don't want to leave my children fatherless, so I have done what I reasonably can to keep that from happening. That is one of the reasons I am vaccinated.

I don’t think anyone here would fault you for doing what you honestly believe is best for your family.

JLB

This thread is not about you being vaccinated but forcing your grandchildren to be vaccinated.

But, this is not unusual. It is currently a requirement for children to be vaccinated against measles, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, mumps, hepatitis B and chickenpox before they can attend public school. Of course the difference is these are fully tested, approved, and proven vaccines.

Does everyone understand why I asked the question ? Make sure you read the complete article at the link in the first post . And here is another one to read .

Sweden and Germany: No Deaths In Children Due to Covid

From the article .
"Governments and public health officials have driven this pandemic of fear and propaganda. But parents willing to assess this purely from a benefit versus risk position might ask themselves: ‘If my child has little if any risk, near zero risk of severe sequelae or death, and thus no benefit from the vaccine, yet there could be potential harms and as yet unknown harms from the vaccine (as already reported in adults who have received the vaccines), then why would I subject my child to such a vaccine?"

Does everyone understand why I asked the question ? Make sure you read the complete article at the link in the first post . And here is another one to read .

Sweden and Germany: No Deaths In Children Due to Covid

From the article .
"Governments and public health officials have driven this pandemic of fear and propaganda. But parents willing to assess this purely from a benefit versus risk position might ask themselves: ‘If my child has little if any risk, near zero risk of severe sequelae or death, and thus no benefit from the vaccine, yet there could be potential harms and as yet unknown harms from the vaccine (as already reported in adults who have received the vaccines), then why would I subject my child to such a vaccine?"

I think I answered the question, but not sure, so will do so again.

Because we have immunocompromised family members, I myself have asthma, their mom has not much of an immune system due to being treated for MS. Children can spread Covid while not really being affected by it. On top of, there have been deaths here in the states of Children from Covid.

For us the pros outweighed the risks and potential risks.

I think I answered the question, but not sure, so will do so again.

Because we have immunocompromised family members, I myself have asthma, their mom has not much of an immune system due to being treated for MS. Children can spread Covid while not really being affected by it. On top of, there have been deaths here in the states of Children from Covid.

For us the pros outweighed the risks and potential risks.
I think hawkman's point is that it is also known that being vaccinated does not prevent people from transmitting the virus or catching it and children are already far less likely to become seriously ill from the virus, therefore, vaccinating the children has almost zero benefit for the children or the adults.

I think hawkman's point is that it is also known that being vaccinated does not prevent people from transmitting the virus or catching it and children are already far less likely to become seriously ill from the virus, therefore, vaccinating the children has almost zero benefit for the children or the adults.

Just because it doesn't keep all people from contracting and spreading the virus, it doesn't mean that it isn't effective at all.

There is a benefit, at least in our minds (pros) to having them vaccinated. They will get the second dose I believe this weekend or next.

Last edited:
Just because it doesn't keep all people from contracting and spreading the virus, it doesn't mean that it isn't effective at all.

There is a benefit, at least in our minds (pros) to having them vaccinated. They will get the second dose I believe this weekend or next.
That's correct but where is the study that shows it is more effective than not? All we know is that unvaccinated persons that are immunocompromised are much more likely to become seriously ill. We also know that children are far less likely to become seriously ill.

Is it fair to assume that you believe if even one child has the potential to become seriously ill, it justifies injecting these unapproved vaccines into every child in the country?

Let me present another scenario. We know that children die in automobile accidents. Do you or would you support a mandate that makes it illegal to allow a child to ride in a car because some may be killed?

That's correct but where is the study that shows it is more effective than not? All we know is that unvaccinated persons that are immunocompromised are much more likely to become seriously ill. We also know that children are far less likely to become seriously ill.

Is it fair to assume that you believe if even one child has the potential to become seriously ill, it justifies injecting these unapproved vaccines into every child in the country?

Let me present another scenario. We know that children die in automobile accidents. Do you or would you support a mandate that makes it illegal to allow a child to ride in a car because some may be killed?

I have only said what I have done and that I have repeatedly said others need to make up their own minds based on their own situations.

Are you telling me that I am wrong for vaccinating my children? If you are, you do not get to make choices for me and mine.

I will say it again, people need to make up their own minds based on their own situations on whether or not to get vaccinated or vaccinate their children. They need to outweigh the pros and cons. For us, see there's that word again, us, the pros outweighed the cons.

As for the effectiveness, I didn't say one way or the other if it is more effective than not, did I? All I said was, "Just because it doesn't keep all people from contracting and spreading the virus, it doesn't mean that it isn't effective at all."

I wasn't making a grand statement about how effective it was based on percentage.

Apparently i need some companies product in my body to be free. They say i should get the jab to spread freedom.

They dont force me to consent and take the jab, they just take everything away from me until i consent.

Last edited:
Let me see if I got all this?

Data rule one
If the you are a younger adult and healthy, or a child you have the best chance for survival being un-vaccinated

Data rule two
If you are old or have other health problems problems you are more likely to live if vaccinated.

Is that comparing apples to oranges?

So
Rule three ( not based on data) we vaccinate everyone.

Help me understand why we seem to want the healthy possibly sicker. and the weak possibly healthier.

At the expense of the world economy, social unrest; caused by a possible artificial virus?

Are we confused? Is it just me that can not understand.

Un- learned Mississippi redneck
eddif

I thought we were all in this together. Anyhow i will banned as a human being from many places in public, and only those who consume some companies product get released and more privelleges in society.

Help me understand why we seem to want the healthy possibly sicker. and the weak possibly healthier.
If I was a conspiracy theorist or a complete cynic (I am neither) I would say that it was Big Pharma keeping the weak alive to sell more drugs to, and the healthy to be sick to sell more drugs to.

If I was a conspiracy theorist or a complete cynic (I am neither) I would say that it was Big Pharma keeping the weak alive to sell more drugs to, and the healthy to be sick to sell more drugs to.
Ok I will call that a moderate answer.

Regretfully I can think of much more extreme answers, but I am resisting thinking along some trains of thought.

eddif

Back