Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
This is good question to ask , don't you think ?

All of the quotes come from this link .

"Third, most deaths attributed to COVID-19 were elderly with high comorbidities [1,22]. As we showed in a previous study [22], attribution of death to one of many possible comorbidities or especially toxic exposures in combinations [23] is highly arbitrary and can be viewed as a political decision more than a medical decision. For over 5 % of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death [24]. These deaths with comorbidities could equally have been ascribed to any of the comorbidities [22]. Thus, the actual number of COVID-19-based deaths in the USA may have been on the order of 35,000 or less, characteristic of a mild flu season."​

Read that last sentence again .

"The approach selected can be viewed as a best-case scenario pseudo-cost-benefit analysis. We assume the inoculations prevent all the deaths truly attributable to COVID-19 (these are the total deaths attributed to COVID-19 officially minus 1) the number of false positives resulting from the PCR tests run at very high amplification cycles and 2) the number of deaths that could have been attributed to one of the many comorbidities that were typical of those who succumbed, as shown in our results section) over the period December 2019 to end-of-May 2021, and relate that number to the deaths truly attributable to the inoculation (from January 2021 to end-of-May 2021) based on our computations in the results section. The results show conservatively that there are five times the number of deaths truly attributable to each inoculation vs those truly attributable to COVID-19 in the 65+ demographic. As age decreases, and the risk for COVID-19 decreases, the cost-benefit increases. Thus, if the best-case scenario looks poor for benefits from the inoculations, any realistic scenario will look very poor. For children the chances of death from COVID-19 are negligible, but the chances of serious damage over their lifetime from the toxic inoculations are not negligible."

Again the last sentence !

"Thus, based on the deaths reported in VAERS following COVID-19 inoculation, and assuming the inoculation-related deaths are reported in the same ratio as expected deaths, the actual number of deaths strongly related to the COVID-19 inoculation should be scaled up by factors of 100−200. For the broadest definition of VAERS coverage provided by CDC Wonder, which includes the USA and all territories, protectorates, and possessions, the total deaths following COVID-19 were ˜5200 in early June 2021. Using our scaling factors, this translates into somewhere between one-half million and one-million deaths, and this has not taken into account the lag times associated with entering data into VAERS. Compared with the ˜28,000 deaths the CDC stated were due to COVID-19 and not associated morbidities for the 65+ age range, the inoculation-based deaths are an order-of-magnitude greater than the COVID-19 deaths! It should be remembered these are only the very-short-term inoculation-based deaths, and could increase dramatically if mid- and long-term adverse effects come to fruition."

I implore you to READ the whole article and share with anyone with children !

My ex-wife and I discussed getting our kids vaccinated and the same reason applies to them that it does to us, we have immunocompromised family members within our family, including her. I have severe to moderate asthma and my mom has COPD and asthma.

Our decision was based on our circumstances. The pros outweighed the risks and our decision was to have them vaccinated.

For other people and their circumstances, the pros may not outweigh the risk, but that is for them to decide.

The push is to limit the communal spread. Children are not likely to die or have severe reactions to the virus, but can still carry and spread the virus.

It's a decision best left up to the health care provider and the parents.

The push is to limit the communal spread.
Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says

Children will still get Covid-19 and spread it .
Children are not likely to die or have severe reactions to the virus, but can still carry and spread the virus.
And your reason to vaccinate ALL the children is ? ALL the children vaccinated is what the govs and pharma want to happen .
It's a decision best left up to the health care provider and the parents.
Of course . I wonder if it will stay that way ?

Why are we vaccinating children? Because on a whole, we allow others to think for us as we do not have the maturity or confidence to think for ourselves. Thus, we are being continually victimized. Oh well! The shock of what is coming should wake us up!

Why are we vaccinating children? Because on a whole, we allow others to think for us as we do not have the maturity or confidence to think for ourselves. Thus, we are being continually victimized. Oh well! The shock of what is coming should wake us up!

You paint with a broad stroke!

I know I have not allowed anyone else to think for me and came to the conclusion that my kids needed to be vaccinated for the very reasons I mentioned above.

Not everyone needs things hand-fed to them, some of us can actually make our own decisions.

Why are "we" vaccinating the children...

Because they have nefarious intentions that have nothing to do with anyone's health...
Governments are compromised and invested... They have serious conflicts of interests

All of the quotes come from this link
I hope you can plant reason in some minds.

Facts seem to be irrelevant. Emotional pleas seem to be irrelevant.

To eddif giving the shot to children makes no sense at all. 100 years from now we will know more.

The lady with the issue of blood was healed by touching the hem of the garment of Jesus. She got no benefit from doctors. It seems that the garment of praise of Jesus is our hope.

eddif

Isaiah 1:18 kjv
18. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Seems to fit the lady with the issue of blood.

eddif

That doesn't mean that no one will benefit from doctors.
I can agree with you on that.

What I was addressing was the fear that a doctors mistakes can not be overcome. There is a fear out there that the vaccine will destroy your life beyond all hope. There is always hope. Job lost his children to death in his lifetime. But his children were still available in the resurrection through his prayers. Job got double the sheep but only the same number of children. ( dead children raised from dead - plus - replacement children equals double).

Why put any child’s life at more risk of dying. I do not suggest we handle snakes and drink poison because we have hope in the resurrection. The slight chance of increased risk of adverse reactions to the vaccine looks a lot like playing with snakes and poison to me.

eddif

Why put any child’s life at more risk of dying.

For me, the pros of vaccinating my children far outweighed the risks. For others, the pros may not. Everyone's situation is different. Mine is such it was prudent to get them vaccinated.

For me, the pros of vaccinating my children far outweighed the risks. For others, the pros may not. Everyone's situation is different. Mine is such it was prudent to get them vaccinated.
Just try and understand and promote the reasoning of others.

You can promote your thoughts.
Can you support and promote the others. Promote and not just acknowledge their stance?

eddif

Just try and understand and promote the reasoning of others.

You can promote your thoughts.
Can you support and promote the others. Promote and not just acknowledge their stance?

eddif

Is that not what I just did? I literally said that everyone's situation is different and that others may have a situation where the risks outweigh the pros.

Reactions: JLB
This is good question to ask , don't you think ?

All of the quotes come from this link .

"Third, most deaths attributed to COVID-19 were elderly with high comorbidities [1,22]. As we showed in a previous study [22], attribution of death to one of many possible comorbidities or especially toxic exposures in combinations [23] is highly arbitrary and can be viewed as a political decision more than a medical decision. For over 5 % of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death [24]. These deaths with comorbidities could equally have been ascribed to any of the comorbidities [22]. Thus, the actual number of COVID-19-based deaths in the USA may have been on the order of 35,000 or less, characteristic of a mild flu season."​

Read that last sentence again .

"The approach selected can be viewed as a best-case scenario pseudo-cost-benefit analysis. We assume the inoculations prevent all the deaths truly attributable to COVID-19 (these are the total deaths attributed to COVID-19 officially minus 1) the number of false positives resulting from the PCR tests run at very high amplification cycles and 2) the number of deaths that could have been attributed to one of the many comorbidities that were typical of those who succumbed, as shown in our results section) over the period December 2019 to end-of-May 2021, and relate that number to the deaths truly attributable to the inoculation (from January 2021 to end-of-May 2021) based on our computations in the results section. The results show conservatively that there are five times the number of deaths truly attributable to each inoculation vs those truly attributable to COVID-19 in the 65+ demographic. As age decreases, and the risk for COVID-19 decreases, the cost-benefit increases. Thus, if the best-case scenario looks poor for benefits from the inoculations, any realistic scenario will look very poor. For children the chances of death from COVID-19 are negligible, but the chances of serious damage over their lifetime from the toxic inoculations are not negligible."

Again the last sentence !

"Thus, based on the deaths reported in VAERS following COVID-19 inoculation, and assuming the inoculation-related deaths are reported in the same ratio as expected deaths, the actual number of deaths strongly related to the COVID-19 inoculation should be scaled up by factors of 100−200. For the broadest definition of VAERS coverage provided by CDC Wonder, which includes the USA and all territories, protectorates, and possessions, the total deaths following COVID-19 were ˜5200 in early June 2021. Using our scaling factors, this translates into somewhere between one-half million and one-million deaths, and this has not taken into account the lag times associated with entering data into VAERS. Compared with the ˜28,000 deaths the CDC stated were due to COVID-19 and not associated morbidities for the 65+ age range, the inoculation-based deaths are an order-of-magnitude greater than the COVID-19 deaths! It should be remembered these are only the very-short-term inoculation-based deaths, and could increase dramatically if mid- and long-term adverse effects come to fruition."

I implore you to READ the whole article and share with anyone with children !

These are good things to consider.

Thanks for the article.

Everyone should have the right to choose what they truly believe is best for them and their families, and live with their choices.

JLB

Last edited:
That doesn't mean that no one will benefit from doctors.

Yes, those who are sick should see a physician.

However some people do choose a natural real remedy, because many doctors today are influenced by BIG PHARMA.

Finding a doctor that can be trusted is important.

JLB

Back