Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You can keep posting more and more and it will not change my mind amd they will receive the second dose.
I apologize if you feel that I am aiming my posts at you , I am not .

Other will read the posts and we were getting off in the weeds with the posts . Pretty soon it would be back to talking about seat belts and who knows what .

:topic

I apologize if you feel that I am aiming my posts at you , I am not .

Other will read the posts and we were getting off in the weeds with the posts . Pretty soon it would be back to talking about seat belts and who knows what .

:topic
Did you know seatbelts on cars with srs have rocket motors in them ?

Why are we vaccinating children? Because there is an epidemic of an inability to think rationally and objectively for oneself.
For instance...the fact that there is even a discussion regarding a nuclear first-strike on Russia and we just continue on.
I think perhaps spending so much time in cyber-space is affecting people's ability to think critically.
As a society, something is affecting our ability to think right.
Why are we vaccinating our children? Because something evil is afoot!

Because there is an epidemic of an inability to think rationally and objectively for oneself.

So that begs the question, are you saying that those who do think rationally and objectively for oneself wouldn't have gotten vaccinated or wouldn't have vaccinated their children?

Last edited:
The OP asks why we are vaccinating children against COVID-19. The answer is simple: so that, if they contract COVID-19 they will be protected from the worst effects of the virus. Why is there even a discussion about this?

The OP asks why we are vaccinating children against COVID-19. The answer is simple: so that, if they contract COVID-19 they will be protected from the worst effects of the virus. Why is there even a discussion about this?
Some folks pay attention. When we get 80-some-odd still births over the course of half a year that is only happening to recently vaccinated women when normally it's to be expected to see 1-2 every few months, people wonder what might happen to their kids in the long term. Kinda forces a discussion.

Reactions: JLB
Some folks pay attention. When we get 80-some-odd still births over the course of half a year that is only happening to recently vaccinated women when normally it's to be expected to see 1-2 every few months, people wonder what might happen to their kids in the long term. Kinda forces a discussion.
What is the source of this information? Is this from just a part of Canada as those are very low numbers. Without a source it doesn't mean much.

What is the source of this information? Is this from just a part of Canada as those are very low numbers. Without a source it doesn't mean much.
1-2 every few months normally, and instead we get 80 in like six months, just in this one area. If your brain judges that number as low or even any increased still-births as acceptable, I won't bother to consider your request to find a political source that you are in agreement with on the issue. These are searchable facts, after all.

Reactions: JLB
73 Million children to vaccinate to save the one in 115,000 that will die ? 630 deaths so far in this age group . A vaccine with a very limited track record and how is it going to effect the children ? Risk out weighs the benefit of covid vaccine for children .

This quote from the article in the link above sums up "why we are having the discussion " .

"For children the chances of death from COVID-19 are negligible, but the chances of serious damage over their lifetime from the toxic inoculations are not negligible."

Are there no cells in your area, Dan?

The cells are probably full i think the rule makers just send there own citizens to camp. Apparenly some who tested negative for 19 allegedly escaped and were on the loose. Im not sure what they serve there im guessing its not eye fillet steak or lobster platter.

Last edited:
When the new rules come in and some people have more privelleges than me in society i have a question, im wondering while im banned from many places and treated like some type of disease in society if the more privelleged are allowed to throw me some crumbs.

Last edited:
Im banned from visitng my 91yo grandad. Even both a adults we both consent to see each other as family and no one should have the right to interfere in our personal private relationship but if we do meet, but the government will give us a penalty in the name of i dont know his or my safety. Who knows some human being we dont even know want to tell us we cannot visit and enbrace each other as family. And if we do thats a violation and offence with a penalty attached in the name of the worlds safety.

Hes 91 not long to live im banned from giving him a hug. I always take time out to visit my grandad and he can still manage to punch back a couple beers and watch the football with me his grandson. We love spending time with each other and talking about life and stuff. No one can take that from us.

Last edited:
The cells are probably full i think the rule makers just send there own citizens to camp. Apparenly some who tested negative for 19 allegedly escaped and were on the loose. Im not sure what they serve there im guessing its not eye fillet steak or lobster platter.

By cells I meant local group of men that are preparing to look out for your community if/when things go awry in your town.

It was a super popular concept up here in the beginning, but seeing it turn out that 98% of the land in this country wasn't to experience any covid enforcement, those cells are pretty sleepy. Either way it helps with peace of mind.

Im banned from visitng my 91yo grandad. Even both a adults we both consent to see each other as family and no one should have the right to interfere in our personal private relationship but if we do meet, but the government will give us a penalty in the name of i dont know his or my safety. Who knows some human being we dont even know want to tell us we cannot visit and enbrace each other as family. And if we do thats a violation and offence with a penalty attached in the name of the worlds safety.

Hes 91 not long to live im banned from giving him a hug. I always take time out to visit my grandad and he can still manage to punch back a couple beers and watch the football with me his grandson. We love spending time with each other and talking about life and stuff. No one can take that from us.

Thayts horrific... Im sorry to hear that Dan...
Not many people are talking about this but i have meditated on it...
Its a question of ethics... Many elderly people are dying alone because they won't allow their family to visit them... I try and put myself in that situation and it hurts... Its inhumane...
How can anyone have the right to decide if you can go and visit a sick relative... They don't... If both parties consent to seeing each other then thats it, their should be no other party interfering...
I don't now how much the offence is but it may be worth considering taking the offence to spend time with your pops while you both have the health to do so

I will obey the rules as its the only way to stay out of trouble. Its probably because he lives inside a complex even he has his own free standing house it will be classed as a aged care facility and because of my status im banned. Im not sure what the rules are around outside the facitiy because im banned from family christmas. I mean every year my grandad gets picked up and we have christmas somewhere but im banned from even going to a family event, i dont know where that rule come from i have to look it up, maybe the family just banned me or if its a government rule, thats why i said i wanted to see a doctors certificate if im not allowed to be around him at a private residence outside of a aged care facitiy.

What do you mean your banned? Because your unvaxed?

I think its justified not to comply with these new rules and laws that are immoral.
Family is the most important thing

There are a number of reasons. Some are anti-vaxxers and oppose all vaccines. Some are nervous about the long (decades) term effect of these vaccines since they have, by definition, been around for less than 2 years. Others are saying that children have been shown to have lesser symptoms and death from the virus. And some just oppose any kind of government mandate.

I think just about all of those opposing ideas have been expressed in this thread.

War and scarcity has a way of doing that. I think our prosperity may end up being a curse.

73 Million children to vaccinate to save the one in 115,000 that will die ? 630 deaths so far in this age group . A vaccine with a very limited track record and how is it going to effect the children ? Risk out weighs the benefit of covid vaccine for children .

This quote from the article in the link above sums up "why we are having the discussion " .

"For children the chances of death from COVID-19 are negligible, but the chances of serious damage over their lifetime from the toxic inoculations are not negligible."

And a vaccine that has a very short life, which means booster every few months for life.

Back