Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What do you mean your banned? Because your unvaxed?

I wasnt born vaccinated so its not my fault. Anyhow tis the season to be jolly, my family are allowed to go out to a restarant and enjoy a nice succulent meal and spend time together, the government banned me from joining, so i would have to wait outside and hope someone throws me some crumbs, if thats even legal.

Everything is a test and im not going to break.

Last edited:
The subject of the OP is: why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19. The answer is to protect them from the worst effects of the virus. What are all these other postings?

The subject of the OP is: why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19. The answer is to protect them from the worst effects of the virus. What are all these other postings?
As I read the (other postings):
Some based on data posted from more or less real sources.
Children are seldom in an age group that suffer hardly any severe effects from catching Covid 19.

Now that is just the first premise.

More discussions are addressed too.
I just answered your question with your wording.

eddif

No tackle, no visible force.

Do you care for a drink?

Do you care to be a trial participant?

Are you told what is in the drink?

Redneck hallucinations again?

eddif

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone warns about irreversible adverse effects in children​

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone knows what it does…​

• A viral gene will be injected into your parent cells.
This gene forces your body to make toxic spike proteins.

These protiens often cause permanent damage to organs:

brain and nervous system
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots
reproductive system
fundamental changes to your immune system

rumble.com

LISTEN BEFORE Vaccinating Your Children | mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine has an IMPORTANT MESSAGE to all parents who are considering to vaccinate their children. Dr. Robert Malone https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/another-rea
rumble.com

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone warns about irreversible adverse effects in children​

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone knows what it does…​

• A viral gene will be injected into your parent cells.
This gene forces your body to make toxic spike proteins.

These protiens often cause permanent damage to organs:

brain and nervous system
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots
reproductive system
fundamental changes to your immune system

rumble.com

LISTEN BEFORE Vaccinating Your Children | mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine has an IMPORTANT MESSAGE to all parents who are considering to vaccinate their children. Dr. Robert Malone https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/another-rea
rumble.com
Here is an excerpt from an article that explains this... "Before going any further, let’s be clear that the back-and-forth between Bannon and Malone was premised on misinformation. The vaccines have repeatedly been shown to help prevent symptomatic coronavirus infections and reduce their severity. Malone was riffing on a botched sentence in a USA Today article, one that was later deleted but not before being screenshotted and widely shared. That kind of overheated, spottily sourced conversation is par for the course on shows like Bannon’s, which traffic in a set of claims that sound depressingly familiar: The vaccines cause more harm than experts are letting on; Fauci is a liar and possibly a fascist; and the mainstream news media is either shamelessly complicit or too stupid to figure out what’s really going on." (my emphasis). The link to the full article is... https://www.theatlantic.com/science...lone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

People will post whatever proves their predetermined point of view. In reality, it doesn't prove anything.

the back-and-forth between Bannon and Malone was premised on misinformation. The
They / we are still discussing Spanish flu facts / understanding. This discussion is 100? years after the fact.

In another 100 years there will probably be discussions as to what are facts and what is speculation about Covid 19.

The scientific method is still who has the best guess, and which is thought to be correct till proven right / wrong. LOL

eddif

Of course not. Why would I?
Some of us still seek the truth .

The Daily Wire was agreeing with what was wrote in the New York Times .

If you want to read what ,
one of the most respected news sources on Earth
had to say I will leave you a link at the bottom to the NYT article , use the reader view if you don't want to pay :) .

“American children are starting 2022 in crisis,” NYT’s David Leonhardt opined in the newsletter, “I have long been aware that the pandemic was upending children’s lives. But until I spent time pulling together data and reading reports, I did not understand just how alarming the situation had become.”

No Way to Grow Up NYT

I just read I think someone from MSNBC's family could not go into this diner because their 4y was not vaccinated. You have be two and up in NY. Also today reading France is going to treat those unvaccinated as NONE CITIZENS. His words. You can't go out to eat or movies or the like because you will be treated as NONE CITIZEN. Wow

Here people who are 19 positive in the community have to quarentine for 7 days. People who travel and don't even have 19 have to quarantine for 14 days. How does that make sense, who knows, I don't make the rules.

Last edited:
New York times ,the most expansive and least respected paper .I used to throw that paper,printed it's six bucks a day to get .online it's a dollar a day .the paper I contracted to is less then that for printed .

Back