Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
New York times ,the most expansive and least respected paper .I used to throw that paper,printed it's six bucks a day to get .online it's a dollar a day .the paper I contracted to is less then that for printed .
I have had ink black on my hands too , roll um up and throw um . That price for the NYT :eek .

Last edited:
Not really too much of a inconvienince for me. So in one state I can enter and freely go a bar and restaurant but I'm banned in the state I live, and now the state I live is opening the boarder so people can freely enter. So because I live only half an hour from the boarder I can freely enter and go enjoy a succulent meal then drive half and hour through the open boarder back home. If I want to do anything I'm banned from here I just need to drive half an hour.

Not really too much of a inconvienince for me. So in one state I can enter and freely go a bar and restaurant but I'm banned in the state I live, and now the state I live is opening the boarder so people can freely enter. So because I live only half an hour from the boarder I can freely enter and go enjoy a succulent meal then drive half and hour through the open boarder back home. If I want to do anything I'm banned from here I just need to drive half an hour.
Reminds me of friends and family who lived in a state that was locked down and was only 25 minutes to the next state over that had zero restrictions…

We have Floridians who gripe about desantis and any republican .surely if you feel that unsafe you can move to those lockdown states
Washington and Idaho are the two states I was referring to. I don’t see to many folk from Idaho flocking to Washington….

The people who cry about farmers and truck drivers are now having a cry the shelves are empty and there is no food. I have always thank farmers and truck drivers as essential service, I'm having a nice meal tonight.
They are part of a much larger world economy. COVID-19 has crippled the world's economy.

.surely if you feel that unsafe you can move to those lockdown states

Its like someone saying they feel unsafe driving with other people on the road so everyone else should lose there privledge to drive and be banned from driving because there is a risk someone could get seriously injured or killed. Banned in the name of safety.

Last edited:
Its like someone saying they feel unsafe driving with other people on the road so everyone else should lose there privledge to drive and be banned from driving because there is a risk someone could get seriously injured or killed. Banned in the name of safety.
WHAT are you talking about??? Have you ever heard of seatbelts and/or speed limits and/or traffic lights? All of those are in place to insure that driving is as safe as possible. Just like the COVID-19 vaccines insure that as many people as possible are protected against COVID-19.

Do you think that public safety is unimportant?

Back