Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You didn't include this part of my post: ā€œWe know that vaccination remains the safest strategy for protecting against Covid-19,ā€ Benjamin Silk, a CDC epidemiologist, told reporters Wednesday. (my emphases).

Great there is nothing to debate, only vital information to be taken or rejected.

The vaccine and itā€™s boosters destroy your immune system.

JLB
If this proves to be true then my most predominant concerns would be coming to fruition. Remember, I've said all along that it is wrong to force people to be vaccinated against their will with a vaccine that has not yet been fully put through the ringer so-to-speak and these Covid vaccines have not been fully tested per FDA guidelines, which are in place to raise assurance of their safety and efficacy. Negative reactions can take time to show up and these vaccines were released for general distribution ahead of their time. Only one of them has been fully approved and even that one's approval is suspect due to the shortened time frame involved. As I've said all along, I hope I'm wrong but if not.....we could be setting ourselves up for serious issues.

Reactions: JLB
JLB how about this, we will just agree to disagree?

We are obviously on polar opposites when it comes to vaccinations for Covid and neither of us will budge. I don't have the energy to argue and debate this ad nauseam.

I need to concern myself with my and my girlfriend's recovery and arguing and debating is not helping that.

JLB how about this, we will just agree to disagree?

We are obviously on polar opposites when it comes to vaccinations for Covid and neither of us will budge. I don't have the energy to argue and debate this ad nauseam.

I need to concern myself with my and my girlfriend's recovery and arguing and debating is not helping that.

Actually all Iā€™m trying to do is give current information.

Its up to you to decide what to do with it.

JLB

You didn't include this part of my post: ā€œWe know that vaccination remains the safest strategy for protecting against Covid-19,ā€ Benjamin Silk, a CDC epidemiologist, told reporters Wednesday. (my emphases).

If you want to trust what the Government says, or the Federal agencies say and ignore the truth that is being presented then that is on you.

You are free to listen to and do what you believe is true.

If you want to trust what the Government says, or the Federal agencies say and ignore the truth that is being presented then that is on you.

These are the facts:

The Pandemic With 5 COVID Facts by Dr. Peter McCullough

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. We should never test asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. COVID-19 is easily treatable at home.

5. The current vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

These are the facts:

The Pandemic With 5 COVID Facts by Dr. Peter McCullough

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. We should never test asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. COVID-19 is easily treatable at home.

5. The current vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.
1 - small children have been shown to catch and spread the virus while being completely asymptomatic.

3 - I have a close friend who is right now in his 2nd go-around with having Covid. So much for "natural immunity."

4 - in most cases. But there are some with severe symptoms requiring advanced medical care not available at home.

2, 5 - opinion, not fact.

WHAT are you talking about??? Have you ever heard of seatbelts and/or speed limits and/or traffic lights? All of those are in place to insure that driving is as safe as possible. Just like the COVID-19 vaccines insure that as many people as possible are protected against COVID-19.

Do you think that public safety is unimportant?

Health and safety is important. People wear a seatbelt to protect themselves.

Last edited:
small children have been shown to catch and spread the virus while being completely asymptomatic.

Interesting.

Please send a link of the information you have.

I have a close friend who is right now in his 2nd go-around with having Covid. So much for "natural immunity."

Have they been vaccinated?

How old are they?

in most cases. But there are some with severe symptoms requiring advanced medical care not available at home.

Yes of course especially if the person is older.

Also with any illness, treating it early on is the best way to avoid severe symptoms.

You're implying that the government and the Federal agencies are lying, but you are presenting to the truth. To each his/her own. You are free to listen to and do what you believe is true. I hope that you don't get sick and possibly die by ignoring the science behind preventing COVID-19.

Each to his/her own?. Free to do what you believe is true?. Not so free if someone is forced to undergo a medical procedure or lose there job so they can't feed there family and pay the rent.

I believe if i don't have 19 or any symptoms of being sick I should be allowed to enjoy a drink and meal at a bar like everyone else. But I'm not free to do what I believe is rational, that's a penalty.

Last edited:
In other news apparently these so called alien like creatures are terrorising people, even they are just minding there own business in there own natural environment living there life in peace and don't give a crap.

Last edited:
My wife and I got Covid during Christmas and took ZPakā€˜s.

It was over in a few days, and now I have an immune system that will serve me well against future attacks.
I am very glad that it worked out that way for you. I know so many people who got Covid who got better in a few days and only took over the counter medication. Most of them were back to work a week later.

As you know, my wife did not get the vaccine and she got Covid and was boarderline to go on a vent. It was a traumatic experience for me but she turned the corner in the Covid ward and her daily steroids and antiviral medications, along with oxygen and many prayers got her through.

I bring this up because everyone at her work was unvaccinated and everyone at her work got Covid. Most of them bounced back after 3 days and a couple of them drug it out to about a week. So when my wife got it, she didnā€™t take it seriously. Little did she know at that time how Covid would put her life at risk.

Iā€™m only saying this to say that hospitalization and death is very low among those who get Covid. But if itā€™s you, or one of your loved ones itā€™s very traumatic.

When my wife was in the Covid ward, a very good friend of mine went to breakfast. I was a wreck. Mom was dying and I couldnā€™t be with her and my wife was in the hospital teetering toward a vent. My friend perked up as he noticed a gal in the adjacent booth crying so he excused himself and sat next to her and I followed. We found out that she had two children and her husband was at Henry Ford hospital and had been on a vent for over a week and wasnā€™t getting any better. Henry Ford hospital has the best Covid team in Michigan, hands down.

It was heart wrenching to see her pain, and I could relate since I knew my wife could go on a vent.

The opposite to all of this are the folks, like my neighbor across the street who got Covid and didnā€™t even know they had it as they were asymptomatic. Lucky dogs! And then there are folks like our preacher who to my knowledge has never been sick, or another couple from church where the husband got Covid and almost lost his leg to a clot meanwhile, his wife who is an airline Stuart hasnā€™t even gotten a runny nose since Covid hit America. Both this gal and our preacher claim Gods promises to keep them safe. By His stripes we are healed and another from the Psalms.

There are several passages that promise us that no pestilence will harm us in the psalms and a select few in the NT about not being inflicted and others about becoming healed. I donā€™t know these verses as they have never caught my eye until recently and I canā€™t recall where they are at.

My point is, I know two people who come into contact with a lot of people. They are our preacher and an airline stuartese. Both of them claim Gods word to keep them healthy and both have unwavering faith.

I want to have that kind of faith in the area of sickness.

Isnā€™t it funny how when it comes to faith, we can have great faith in certain areas of our life, but severely lack faith in other areas that we donā€™t even realize that lack of faith except through hindsight?

:goodpost Good words you shared stovebolts .

There are several passages that promise us that no pestilence will harm us in the psalms and a select few in the NT about not being inflicted and others about becoming healed. I donā€™t know these verses as they have never caught my eye until recently and I canā€™t recall where they are at.
Let me help you out with that , what a great Psalm it is . First 7 verses .
Psalms 91​
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

I am very glad that it worked out that way for you. I know so many people who got Covid who got better in a few days and only took over the counter medication. Most of them were back to work a week later.

As you know, my wife did not get the vaccine and she got Covid and was boarderline to go on a vent. It was a traumatic experience for me but she turned the corner in the Covid ward and her daily steroids and antiviral medications, along with oxygen and many prayers got her through.

I bring this up because everyone at her work was unvaccinated and everyone at her work got Covid. Most of them bounced back after 3 days and a couple of them drug it out to about a week. So when my wife got it, she didnā€™t take it seriously. Little did she know at that time how Covid would put her life at risk.

Iā€™m only saying this to say that hospitalization and death is very low among those who get Covid. But if itā€™s you, or one of your loved ones itā€™s very traumatic.

When my wife was in the Covid ward, a very good friend of mine went to breakfast. I was a wreck. Mom was dying and I couldnā€™t be with her and my wife was in the hospital teetering toward a vent. My friend perked up as he noticed a gal in the adjacent booth crying so he excused himself and sat next to her and I followed. We found out that she had two children and her husband was at Henry Ford hospital and had been on a vent for over a week and wasnā€™t getting any better. Henry Ford hospital has the best Covid team in Michigan, hands down.

It was heart wrenching to see her pain, and I could relate since I knew my wife could go on a vent.

The opposite to all of this are the folks, like my neighbor across the street who got Covid and didnā€™t even know they had it as they were asymptomatic. Lucky dogs! And then there are folks like our preacher who to my knowledge has never been sick, or another couple from church where the husband got Covid and almost lost his leg to a clot meanwhile, his wife who is an airline Stuart hasnā€™t even gotten a runny nose since Covid hit America. Both this gal and our preacher claim Gods promises to keep them safe. By His stripes we are healed and another from the Psalms.

My point is, I know two people who come into contact with a lot of people. They are our preacher and an airline stuartese. Both of them claim Gods word to keep them healthy and both have unwavering faith.

I want to have that kind of faith in the area of sickness.

Isnā€™t it funny how when it comes to faith, we can have great faith in certain areas of our life, but severely lack faith in other areas that we donā€™t even realize that lack of faith except through hindsight?
I must chime in,my dad died from dementia,starved to death because he had no desire to eat,didn't know who he is or where .less then two years.

I believe God heals according to His will .no one is promised tomorrow.bit only eternal life of you believe .this healing is either by death or ressurection or return .

Pentacostals seem to ignore that

Each to his/her own?. Free to do what you believe is true?. Not so free if someone is forced to undergo a medical procedure or lose there job so they can't feed there family and pay the rent.

I believe if i don't have 19 or any symptoms of being sick I should be allowed to enjoy a drink and meal at a bar like everyone else. But I'm not free to do what I believe is rational, that's a penalty.
If the unvaccinated are putting themselves and others in danger that is not freedom. Not getting vaccinated is not only risking your life but also the lives of others. How is that loving your neighbor?

Is enjoying a drink and a meal at a bar so important to you that you're willing to risk hospitalization and death?

Back