Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Pentacostals seem to ignore that
The ones I’m running with aren’t like that, and as one told my wife and I last year was this.
“You have to have discernment “.

The church of Christ my wife and I attended for years ignored Gods ability to change the course of any disease etc and claimed healings etc ended with the apostles. How that got lived out in prayer was, “God, if it is your will let this go well”, but the expectation was that God would not intervene and the prayer was more tradition to check a box than anything to do with faith.

The ones I’m running with aren’t like that, and as one told my wife and I last year was this.
“You have to have discernment “.

The church of Christ my wife and I attended for years ignored Gods ability to change the course of any disease etc and claimed healings etc ended with the apostles. How that got lived out in prayer was, “God, if it is your will let this go well”, but the expectation was that God would not intervene and the prayer was more tradition to check a box than anything to do with faith.
I was raised in it .many believe you will die in perfect health ..

I'm not anti pentacostals but see the problems with it.

There is a problem when members of any church call out cancer survivors,copd or high risk group type as weak for taking the shot.

Hello the meds for asthma and COPD don't cure it ,even can actually cause an attack

There is a problem when members of any church call out cancer survivors,copd or high risk group type as weak for taking the shot.

Hello the meds for asthma and COPD don't cure it ,even can actually cause an attack
People really do that? I would be out of there faster than you can say "Get behind me Satan".

Personally, I trust modern medicine over emotionalism.

Thank you to the makers of the vaccines and to God for giving them the knowledge to create them!

The vaccine didn't come from God. It was concocted in a lab in China just like the Virus which was created by gain of function research.

The vacinne destroys the human immune system.

Why would God give scientists the knowledge to destroy the human immune system.

WAKE UP!

JLB

The vaccine didn't come from God. It was concocted in a lab in China just like the Virus which was created by gain of function research.

WAKE UP!

JLB
Yet you approve of the monoclonal antibody treatment which actually isn't natural they use human t cells with a cancer mylomal cancer skill grown and used to make the antibodies .

I don't have to wait two hours in a lab to be monitored for adverse reactions after a three shot injection with the covid mnra shot .you can get monoclonal shots as a prophylaxis.thar still is under emergency authorization.

15 minutes wait for a reaction with the vaccine versus two hours.

Monoclonal can be given monthly for those who have weak immune systems.

I know a nurse who has not much of an immune system and in 45 days all antibodies from the monoclonal treatment are gone

I was looking at the definition of close contacts, a house hold like contact says someone who has been in a house environment with someone who has 19 for more than 4 hours. So like spending time with someone who has 19 for under 4 hours is not a house hold like contact, under 4 hours must be when 19 is having a nap or something. Can I go to a cafe or restaurant for a drink and meal for less than 4 hours then?

Last edited:

WAKE UP!

JLB
Surprisingly, I am awake, The vaccines were developed by three major corporations -- Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson. None of them are in China.

The vaccine does not destroy the human immune system. It strengthens it by creating antibodies that recognize and combat the virus.

Can you give any reputable sources for your information or is it just in your imagination?
\

The vaccines were developed by three major corporations -- Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.

You do understand that the research to develop the vaccine came from the Wuhan Virology lab in China.

Fauci used tax payer funds to do this research in order to potentially develop a vaccine.

JLB

Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.

Now we see the J&J vaccine is being ”recalled”. Officials warning the public not to take t anymore or the boosters.

Moderna is not yet approved.

Pfizer, the Comirnaty version is the only one approved by the FDA.

JLB

The vaccine does not destroy the human immune system. It strengthens it by creating antibodies that recognize and combat the virus.

Can you give any reputable sources for your information or is it just in your imagination?

We are hearing reports that the vaccine destroys the immune system.

I have given several links for you to listen to. If you don’t want to hear or read what I post then so be it.

JLB

You do understand that the research to develop the vaccine came from the Wuhan Virology lab in China.

Fauci used tax payer funds to do this research in order to potentially develop a vaccine.

JLB

No, I don't understand that. It's probable that COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan Virology lab in China.

By your post you're saying that Dr Fauci is/was working for the Chinese lab? "... to do this research."

The vaccines have been developed by three independent, competing firms, not by Dr. Fauci.

We are hearing reports that the vaccine destroys the immune system.

I have given several links for you to listen to. If you don’t want to hear or read what I post then so be it.

JLB
"We are hearing reports..." say it all. There are so many sources of "information" on the Web, many of which are mind-boggling nonsense.

I don't have the time or interest to investigate all the sources of untruths "out there". I prefer to spend my time in God's Word, reading about the many people cured by Jesus Christ. My faith is in Him, not the many "factual" outlets on the Web.

I am triple-vaccinated and wear a KN95 mask everywhere I go when I leave home. I am as safe as I can be, and I am at peace with the protective measures recommended by the CDC and my primary physician.

Additionally, I know several unvaccinated people who have died from COVID-19.

However the vaccines were developed using his research.

JLB

Many reliable news outlets, say this is a false claim that originated in right-wing, unreliable sources.. People are going to believe what they're predisposed to believe because of their political leanings.

I am triple-vaccinated and wear a KN95 mask everywhere I go when I leave home. I am as safe as I can be, and I am at peace with the protective measures recommended by the CDC and my primary physician.

I'm glad you are at peace.

I too am at peace. I don't wear a mask wherever I go, but I bought a case of KN 95 masks for those who want them. To me if a person is going to wear a mask, then wear the one that works.

JLB

Back