Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why do people like me get picked on?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

BrotherAlan30

Born again Anglican Christian
It's always the bad people who win.
I'm nothing but an outcast, an outsider, a 2nd class citizen because I'm mentally handicapped!! :sick
I was reporting my neighbour to the police for harassment and the female officer was just as bad as her, putting words into my mouth, threatening to send mental health services, police officers and ambulances to my address. She asked if I was going to hurt myself I said "I felt like it" there's a difference between feeling and wanting and then I said I'm okay because I took a sedative but she immediately assumed I overdosed on my medication. A means 1 quantity not a thousand.
I'm sick of people mocking me on my speech impediment.
I sometimes feel not human because people bully me so much over my disabilities.
When I was a kid, no other kids wanted to hang out or play with me because I attended a "special needs school", it was horrible.
But I was a quick learner as I got older but then adult social care services sent me to a supported housing project for adults who are dangerously mentally unstabled, I saw a dead body on the stairs, I saw people attacking each other with knives and people were smoking cannabis, it scared me all because my CPN assumed I had Borderline Personality Disorder and didn't bother to check my records from social services in my hometown or ask me which school I attended.

I HATE MY LIFE!!!

Just because I can speak up for myself and because I have a high IQ and I'm intelligent but I'm not dribbling and hanging out of a wheelchair people assume that I'm not disabled and treat me like a mental health patient.

And now that I'm overweight (caused by hormone imbalance, antidepressants & diabetes) and walking with crutches and have a speech impediment, people think it's amusing to mock me.

I suffered a mild stroke at 16 years old so my face slightly droops downwards but no-one can see it unless they look closely (it's affected my lips and one of my eyelids) and then I have a stammer or a stutter but I now have epilepsy and due to the head injuries from my seizures, my stutters or stammers get worse and sometimes I dribble a tiny bit on the sides of my mouth and then talk like I have been to a dentist or have a numb tongue and people laugh about it. It's not fair!

Girls think I'm good looking and flirt with me but as soon as my speech impediment triggers off or if I start having saliva on te sides of my mouth, they freak out and run away.

Women don't want any man unless he's like Channing Tatum or John Cena, I'm not good enough.

Lots of people are getting away with bad things but good people like us Christians, we suffer horribly!

Google Poppi Worthington, her father sexually abused her and she died and he's not going to prison. He's been spared jail time.

There's a man I know who attended the same school as me, he wasn't even disabled he admitted to people his parents sent him there because they couldn't afford to send him to a different school (My school was funded by charities) and he had several relationships with girls under the age of consent. In the UK, the age of consent is 16 so him sleeping with girls 12 - 14 is statutory rape, I reported to the police and BOOM! The did nothing, they said they wouldn't do anything unless the girl herself complained. He claims benefits because he attended my school so he gets £362 twice a month from ESA and £346 from PIP once a month and he's working for two employers. How is this right? Cheating the benefit system, commiting statutory rape, moonlighting when claiming benefits. He also vandalised his ex-girlfriend's grave who he raped. She committed suicide because he threatened to hurt her if she took it further to court so her sister found her hanging from her ceiling.

Why is there no justice in this world.

Does God hate disabled people? Me especially? Does he like rapists roaming free in the streets?

I'm a survivor myself but I don't think God or anyone cares. I might as well just give up like my friend did.

I'm nothing but an outcast, an outsider, a 2nd class citizen because I'm mentally handicapped!! :sick
I was reporting my neighbour to the police for harassment and the female officer was just as bad as her, putting words into my mouth, threatening to send mental health services, police officers and ambulances to my address. She asked if I was going to hurt myself I said "I felt like it" there's a difference between feeling and wanting and then I said I'm okay because I took a sedative but she immediately assumed I overdosed on my medication. A means 1 quantity not a thousand.
I sometimes feel not human because people bully me so much over my disabilities.
When I was a kid, no other kids wanted to hang out or play with me because I attended a "special needs school", it was horrible.
But I was a quick learner as I got older but then adult social care services sent me to a supported housing project for adults who are dangerously mentally unstabled, I saw a dead body on the stairs, I saw people attacking each other with knives and people were smoking cannabis, it scared me all because my CPN assumed I had Borderline Personality Disorder and didn't bother to check my records from social services in my hometown or ask me which school I attended.

I HATE MY LIFE!!!

Just because I can speak up for myself and because I have a high IQ and I'm intelligent but I'm not dribbling and hanging out of a wheelchair people assume that I'm not disabled and treat me like a mental health patient.

And now that I'm overweight (caused by hormone imbalance, antidepressants & diabetes) and walking with crutches and have a speech impediment, people think it's amusing to mock me.

I suffered a mild stroke at 16 years old so my face slightly droops downwards but no-one can see it unless they look closely (it's affected my lips and one of my eyelids) and then I have a stammer or a stutter but I now have epilepsy and due to the head injuries from my seizures, my stutters or stammers get worse and sometimes I dribble a tiny bit on the sides of my mouth and then talk like I have been to a dentist or have a numb tongue and people laugh about it. It's not fair!

Girls think I'm good looking and flirt with me but as soon as my speech impediment triggers off or if I start having saliva on te sides of my mouth, they freak out and run away.

Women don't want any man unless he's like Channing Tatum or John Cena, I'm not good enough.

Lots of people are getting away with bad things but good people like us Christians, we suffer horribly!

Google Poppi Worthington, her father sexually abused her and she died and he's not going to prison. He's been spared jail time.

There's a man I know who attended the same school as me, he wasn't even disabled he admitted to people his parents sent him there because they couldn't afford to send him to a different school (My school was funded by charities) and he had several relationships with girls under the age of consent. In the UK, the age of consent is 16 so him sleeping with girls 12 - 14 is statutory rape, I reported to the police and BOOM! The did nothing, they said they wouldn't do anything unless the girl herself complained. He claims benefits because he attended my school so he gets £362 twice a month from ESA and £346 from PIP once a month and he's working for two employers. How is this right? Cheating the benefit system, commiting statutory rape, moonlighting when claiming benefits. He also vandalised his ex-girlfriend's grave who he raped. She committed suicide because he threatened to hurt her if she took it further to court so her sister found her hanging from her ceiling.

Does God hate disabled people? Me especially? Does he like rapists roaming free in the streets?

I'm a survivor myself but I don't think God or anyone cares. I might as well just give up like my friend did.

People like you get picked on because this world is full of evil people. Don't worry its not your fault and it will never be. God cares about you and so do I. God bless

People like you get picked on because this world is full of evil people. Don't worry its not your fault and it will never be. God cares about you and so do I. God bless
True

I HATE MY LIFE!!!

Remember Bro, everyone will give an account for every idle word they ever spoke at judgment .. And we are sent and become salvation to some but damnation to others if we stay in Christ .. You may become weary at times hearing that Jesus is the answer but he is indeed .. You sound like a smart guy . I pray our Lord Jesus give you comfort and direction with renewed strength and a vision for victory .. That you rise up with the wings of eagles Isaiah 40:31 .. I ministered to an older man who had got both his legs cut off at an early age and received a vision of him in heaven with new legs tall and powerful , and ran everywhere he went with ease .. He was truly admired in heaven by all and rewarded for his faithful testimony of his short time on earth and his hardships .. Please don't lose sight of who you are in Christ and who you can be and don't let the dogs steal your blessings .. God Bless Bro ..

Hi Brother Alan.
Unfortunately we live in a cruel world. Many people do not believe in God, and some people do not stop to think of the suffering they are causing, others don't care.
People copy other people sometimes to stay in with the crowd.
You have chosen the better way and you are well loved by God.
Keep on clinging on to your faith in Jesus and remember you have a family here. We love you.
We are here for you. Keep on fighting the good fight because God will give you the power to win it. Think of the Father and His Son who died for you. Love conquers all. :hug

Hi BrotherAlan
You've received such beautiful messages.
I know what you speak of because I have a granddaughter with Autism.
We're lucky to live in a small town and she's been treated well. But she doesn't have the same skills you do and has many social problems. Right now her two little friends are 9 years old. She's 17. Girls her age won't hang around with her and this is very painful to see. She's had many problems growing up to this age.

We all have our life to live and we should live it to the best of our ability.
As Tessa said, we live in a world that does not know God and people can be cruel.
I often wonder if they even realize what they're doing.

We're so lucky to know God. What do those who don't know Him do? We have the hope of better things to come and we also understand why some could be so selfish and mean toward others. They prefer to obey satan instead of God.

I welcome you to our community. I trust you'll like it here where you can get to know everyone. We treat each other with love and respect - or at least we try to.
Make yourself at home here.
Phillipians 4:8
New American Standard Bible
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

I know exactly what you mean. I may not be Autistic but I'm still mentally handicapped and I went through that stage. However, my mother always taught me a very valuable lesson. She taught me that it's better to only have a few good friends than a group of friends that don't really care about you as much and luckily I found that. I also had a friend with Autism, one with Down Syndrome, and one with Epilepsy. Right now I have a friend with Cerebral Palsy. Basically I tend to find other people who have been bullied like I have and I befriend them because I believe very strongly in the fact that everybody has to have at least one good friend in their life. :)

I HATE MY LIFE!!!

1520266747304.png
Steven Hawkins Famous Physicist is a paraplegic.
Stephen William Hawking CH CBE FRS FRSA is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. wikipedia.org
In His Mercy and Grace Eternal,
Douglas Summers

hawking.org.uk

I HATE MY LIFE!!!

praying for you my dear friend

harvard did a prayer study years ago - they had 3 groups -
1. prayed only positively - thank you God for fixing xyz
2. prayed only negatively - God why aren't you fixing this or that - this is getting worse - this is unbearable
3. didn't pray at all - just ignored things and did the best they could - neither complaining nor being thankful

the results of the study were:
1. the positive thankful group saw improvements and answers to prayers
2. the negative fearful group saw things get worse
3. the group that didn't pray saw things continue without getting worse or better

this study impacted me - it helped me realize that i was affecting the effectiveness of my prayers by my attitude

so now i ask God to help me to keep a thankful positive attitude when believing and praying

when things get overwhelming i ask others to agree with me in prayer for my needs to be met AND i keep asking God to give me a thankful positive attitude

many times i would face what seemed like insurmountable odds - my fear was great due to a long history of losing/failing - but i prayed and asked God to tell me what to think - believe - pray - and He would somehow help me struggle through

each crisis was scary but i kept hanging onto God right to the end - asking Him to help me believe the Bible and not my experiences or my fears

it was a gradual process - but one by one - each crisis was dealt with - and i learned God will help me if i hang onto Him as my only hope

in short the bible says to fight the fight of faith - and it was a fight for me to have faith - so i kept hanging onto God to help me with this fight - and gradually my faith got stronger - and my results got better

praying for you dear friend -

Dear Heavenly Father - i ask You to intervene in my dear friend's life - please flood their life with Your mercy - grace - wisdom - love - provision - healing - protection - strength - faith - hope - peace - blessing - favors - miracles - and success - spiritually - socially - physically - medically - financially - mentally - in Jesus' wonderful name - amen - Psalms 5:12 - Jeremiah 29:11 - Philippians 4:19

Back