Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why hatred for Jews?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ilovejcsog

I Don't understand the hatred that's going on toward Jews. What's the basis for it. Does it have to do with their beliefs, their business success, from Hitler's time, what? I don't get the persecution. Is it because Jesus is a Jew. It bothers me a lot.

Ultimately, I think it's because the Jews are God's chosen people. There really is no other explanation as to why a people group has been hated so much throughout their entire history. Behind the attacks and antisemitism are spiritual forces, which is why even some Christians have hated Jews, due to their involvement in Jesus's crucifixion, being blinded to the fact that God ordained his death.

I also have found very weird how Jews seem to have always been and always do get picked on and there is no reason for it. I don't understand it myself.

But then again, and let's be realistic, who does not get picked on and discriminated against in some way. I think everyone does in some form. Even as Christians in some places have to be vigilant.

The thing is there are a handful of extremists out there and they seem to get all the attention, when in reality I think basically most people in this world regardless of who they are or identify as just want to live there life in peace and with others.

Generalising is nasty, it's one of the worse things people can do is generalise. They throw everyone in the same box through identity and its morally wrong.

I'm acturally still trying to figure out what a Jew acturally is because some people say they are Jews but they converted to the religion of Judism. I thought Jews were the biological decendants of Benjamin and Judea branched off from the other 10 tribes of Israel. I don't know.

I met a dude once and he said he was from Israel and I asked if he was Jewish and said no he's a Israeli, so I got confused. He looked Jewish, was from Israel, and said hes not Jewish he's Israeli. And I said ok.

What's the difference?. Maybe he wasn't religious?. I don't know, I just left it there and didnt question anymore.

I Don't understand the hatred that's going on toward Jews. What's the basis for it. Does it have to do with their beliefs, their business success, from Hitler's time, what? I don't get the persecution. Is it because Jesus is a Jew. It bothers me a lot.
Maybe this is a local problem because I have lived some decades now and never seen any hatred for Jews. I have seen prejudice against some races which is by no means caucasians having prejudice against other races but also asian races hating other races. In what form do you see hatred for the Jews? How is this being manifest?

I'm acturally still trying to figure out what a Jew acturally is because some people say they are Jews but they converted to the religion of Judism. I thought Jews were the biological decendants of Benjamin and Judea branched off from the other 10 tribes of Israel. I don't know.

I met a dude once and he said he was from Israel and I asked if he was Jewish and said no he's a Israeli, so I got confused. He looked Jewish, was from Israel, and said hes not Jewish he's Israeli. And I said ok.

What's the difference?. Maybe he wasn't religious?. I don't know, I just left it there and didnt question anymore.
The definition is murky. It is mainly religious now and is not really biologically connected to Abraham. A lot of people converted over the millennia and are Jews only because of their faith, not because of their biology.

The definition is murky. It is mainly religious now and is not really biologically connected to Abraham. A lot of people converted over the millennia and are Jews only because of their faith, not because of their biology.

The thing is we all family and connected to God and the Universe and we have lost our connection. People can argue all they want we all come from the Father of all Adam so we all one. Through Abraham come a promise and no one should be arguing. We all family. I love everyone equally even everyone annoys me. We family.

Humanity, we all family, we all one with God and the Universe and with Nature. We lost our roots. Back to the garden through Christ.

The world is having a major cry. Repent and turn to Christ and the world will be healed. Oh that's right, the world elites and politicians know what's best to save lives and save the world. Turn and repent.

Jews don't proselyte and no ,since in Jewish and my lineage is traced pre 1900 Ukraine,crimea.
They also have genetic comparisons of Jews of different parts.as it should be the closest relative to the Jew is surprise the Arabs.

Then the italians.the khazar jew theory has no basis .the four types of Jews are ashenazi,I am of that, Sephardic,Yemeni,and I believe Cushite .these are only different because of dialect and custom variations in how they observe torah.only the Ashkenazi use Yiddish .the Ashkenazi are the largest group.

Jews don't typically marry gentiles .

I thought I was Jewish for a time. Only because my great grandparents were Jewish, and my grandmother was Jewish, so that would make my mother Jewish and I'm her son so i thought i was a bit Jewish. But i found out my mother was acturally adopted by her mother, so im not Jewish.

On my dad's side i dont know what i got in me. My Grandad im sure he's like Italian or Greek or something middle eastern. I never actually asked him his background, he's got a dark shade of skin tone and specific features, and no im not being racist it's just observation and im talking about my own family and myself here. Lol.

Maybe this is a local problem because I have lived some decades now and never seen any hatred for Jews. I have seen prejudice against some races which is by no means caucasians having prejudice against other races but also asian races hating other races. In what form do you see hatred for the Jews? How is this being manifest?
I've lived for decades without seeing it. Maybe it is local, lately there has been reports of graffiti, harassment, etc. I don't understand what their complaint is.

More recently there was the singer that was boycotted for his remarks against Jews. Prior to that he professed his love for Jesus,. His seems to be a mental thing though. I was glad when people stood up against him.

More recently there was the singer that was boycotted for his remarks against Jews. Prior to that he professed his love for Jesus,. His seems to be a mental thing though. I was glad when people stood up against him.

But not everyone who claim they with Jesus understand the scriptures. Jesus was a Jew, Paul was a Jew and even said hes a Jew from the tribe of benjamin. Peter was a Jew, All the apostles were Jews. And even as the scripture say how many Jews turned to Christ, some days it was by the thousands. The Father's of the Church are Jews.

Satan knows that the entire foundation of Christianity is to the Jew first, and then the Gentile. First came Jacob, the only record of Israel's origin and existence under "ALL" of heaven. The twelve sons put the 12 tribes under one nation named after their father "Israel". The largest tribe of Israel was Judah, thus...Jew. The language came from Abraham...the Hebrew, and when the nation was formed, they spoke Hebrew without public education or public government guidance.
Gods word begat Israel the way God called out all that was created by His word. They rode title waves of civilizations in history, most of whom attempted to exterminate them, some of which don't even exist today. Most of all modern prophesies fulfilled today come from the old testament. Yes God is still working through the nation of Israel. If Satan can destroy Israel, he believes he defeated God. Christianity is divided. Many denominations do not agree on simply biblical passages. The term Jew represents two things: The actual DNA and the actual spiritual existence from Gods word. If you put a gun to a Jews head and tell him he has 10 seconds to stop being a Jew he can not because he cannot remove himself from his DNA or his spiritual existence from God's word. If Satan can exterminate him, all he'd have to do is divide the Christians up even more making the divide wide enough to render it ineffective. If you put a gun to "Christian's" head, and tell them to stop being Christians or die, how man would deny Jesus? Every denomination that has and reads a similar bible claims to be Christians. Are they really? Israel, if the world burns every bible in existence, remains the "LIVING" proof that God exists. Without His word, there would be no Jew. Their existence is scientific proof that God exists because science can not explain the origin of the Jews, and neither can Historians.

I've lived for decades without seeing it. Maybe it is local, lately there has been reports of graffiti, harassment, etc. I don't understand what their complaint is.
I just briefly read of some non-caucasian students charged with racial harassment for posting very insulting remarks against caucasians. We are so far that I am reluctant to say which race they are. It is, of course, right. Racial harassment needs to be against any group as a race, not just some.

What is happening is races are being taught to hate other races by telling them that other races hate them. Racial tension is being artificially created.

Why the hatred for people with a different skin color? Why the hatred for people from different cultures? Why the hatred for people from different religions? Why the hatred for people from different economical classes? The list goes on.

Why the hatred for people with a different skin color? Why the hatred for people from different cultures? Why the hatred for people from different religions? Why the hatred for people from different economical classes? The list goes on.
I don't deny that ,yet isreal has pretty much done all that the liberal left wants ,gun control ,social medicine and abortion demand .women in the military before we did and yet they are harder on that nation then the Muslim states .

I don't deny that ,yet isreal has pretty much done all that the liberal left wants ,gun control ,social medicine and abortion demand .women in the military before we did and yet they are harder on that nation then the Muslim states .
Who is “they?”

Theres usually a reason to be found. I just can't find it in this case.

Back