Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Is The TN Christian School Shooter's Manifesto Being Kept Secret By FBI ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's been a good while since the kids were gunned down at the Christian school in TN, why is the FBI keeping the shooter's manifesto secret until hopefully everyone forgets about it ?
And why is there absolutely no public interest on the part of the media demanding it's release ?

It's been about 2 weeks since it was recovered. There is probably an investigation. Most of the time thr manifesto is leaked by the shooter. This time I was not. So when the investigation is over we will probably see it.

It's been about 2 weeks since it was recovered. There is probably an investigation. Most of the time thr manifesto is leaked by the shooter. This time I was not. So when the investigation is over we will probably see it.
When it is released do you think it is likely or not very likely that there is anything contained in this cowardly child killer rantings about their own miserable life that can be easily identified as warranting an extended "investigation" ?

When it is released do you think it is likely or not very likely that there is anything contained in this cowardly child killer rantings about their own miserable life that can be easily identified as warranting an extended "investigation" ?
I don't know. From the online articles by multiple sources it looks like the person was obsessed with other public/school shooters. It's probably going to be the bog standard they were bullied manifesto.

I don't think the FBI is hiding it. As I stated before most of the time the shooter publicy releases the manifesto. This time it was not.

I don't know. From the online articles by multiple sources it looks like the person was obsessed with other public/school shooters. It's probably going to be the bog standard they were bullied manifesto.

I don't think the FBI is hiding it. As I stated before most of the time the shooter publicy releases the manifesto. This time it was not.

I didn't even realize this, but this coward only attended this school for 3rd & 4th grades.
A lead investigator who had read the manifesto indicated that it was not bullying, but the mere fact that they were being exposed to Christian school environment that so tormented him:

"A sense of “resentment” might have played a role in a 28-year-old’s deadly attack on the private Christian school they once attended, Nashville police said Monday.
“There’s some belief that there was some resentment for having to go to that school,” Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake told Lester Holt of NBC News."

The teacher being quoted refers to this person as a female in the 3rd grade?
Are you kidding me !

"Former school headmaster Bill Campbell said that he remembered Hale as a third-grader in 2005 and fourth-grader in 2006, citing yearbooks he keeps.
I’ve looked back in my annuals and I do remember HER as a former student,” the former headmaster said. “SHE was just one of OUR YOUNG LADIES. ... SHE was just a typical co-ed. A typical student.”

What kind of a monster parent foists transgenderism on a 2nd/ 3rd grade old child and then sends them to a school where they are going to be specifically taught that you are either born male or female ?

The more I look into this the more I can see with bright flashing neon lights the reason that hard brakes are being applied to the rest of this story.
The desired narrative of today's society is that this child was abused somehow in this Christian environment, when in fact they were only exposed to what you would expect to be exposed to at a Christian school , Biblical precepts .
To expect anything else would be akin to sending a child to an Islamic school expecting they would be taught Judaism .This story of a parental homemade monster cannot be tolerated at a time when the right by all manner of adults to identify children for targeted transgendering cannot be tolerated .
We will see, but I suspect that every adult at that school is currently being given the through anal exam imaginable to find any language at all that can be pointed to as being seared into the soul of this coward at a third grade level that just tormented festered and grew.

How about we wait and see what the manifesto says before we go head over heals into a conspiracy.

It looks like Audry was born female, but online used male pronouns. So that's where the trans stuff is comming from. So it's unsure whether or not they were trans or not.

How about we wait and see what the manifesto says before we go head over heals into a conspiracy.
Yeah I don't think the FBI has shown any sign of anti-Christian bias worthy of head over heals conspiracy thinking.

WASHINGTON (TND) — A leaked report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation is drawing major criticism from Republicans who say the agency was targeting Catholics

>A leaked report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation is drawing major criticism from Republicans who say the agency was targeting Catholics. (TND)
The document showed that the FBI sent at least one undercover agent into the Catholic church and proposed that agents engage in outreach to Catholic parishes to gain sources within the church.

The bureau was specifically looking into a smaller group of ultra-traditionalist priests that practice “Latin Mass” and its members are typically referred to as "radical traditionalists," who usually lean far-r
ight.

Given their factual recent history I'm sure that all of this time is not being used by the FBI to devise a scenario that finds the targets of their extremist anti-religious views to be responsible.

Considering that the police already stated that the school was just 1 of 2 known targets. I doubt it's going to be spun as it being the catholicism fault. Currently it looks like profile of a person with an obsession with former shooters and wanting to make a mark.

It's been a good while since the kids were gunned down at the Christian school in TN, why is the FBI keeping the shooter's manifesto secret until hopefully everyone forgets about it ?
And why is there absolutely no public interest on the part of the media demanding it's release ?
I listen to Mark Levin. He has a Jewish background but he even quoted the verse from 1 John 1:8. He claims they hate that verse because the manifesto and other writings would damage the cause of the ideologies supporting the LGBT... etc movement they are pushing these days (and other weird ideologies we are hearing about). They rather look like the "victims". Of course as he noted, there may not be anything worthwhile in them but keeping them hidden will only raise speculation.

Considering that the police already stated that the school was just 1 of 2 known targets. I doubt it's going to be spun as it being the catholicism fault. Currently it looks like profile of a person with an obsession with former shooters and wanting to make a mark.
“There’s some belief that there was some resentment for having to go to that school,” Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake told Lester Holt of NBC News."

Police that have read the manifesto have already identified "resentment" at having to attend 3rd & 4th grade at a Christian school .
For me it seems more reasonable to believe that what happened to this person in 3rd, and 4th grade at this school is the root cause for the killing.
From 3rd & 4th grade all the way to 29 years of age !
Must have been something very dramatic that happened to them way back in 3rd, 4th grade that caused such resentment .

Police that have read the manifesto have already identified "resentment" at having to attend 3rd & 4th grade at a Christian school .
For me it seems more reasonable to believe that what happened to this person in 3rd, and 4th grade at this school is the root cause for the killing.
From 3rd & 4th grade all the way to 29 years of age !
Must have been something very dramatic that happened to them way back in 3rd, 4th grade that caused such resentment .
Possibly. But given the suicide rate among transgender individuals, it's entirely possible that this person went into that school with thr intention to cause as much damage as possible before checking out.

Possibly. But given the suicide rate among transgender individuals, it's entirely possible that this person went into that school with thr intention to cause as much damage as possible before checking out.
We know that suicide was part of it because there was a text sent in which she said she was going to die "today".
The question as what caused this lifelong "resentment" in 3rd grade will be fascinating and informative to hear.
I'm betting there is plenty of hate expressed but specific cause mentioned.
The transgendered in particular are prime candidates for going off the rails like this.
They are so hopeful that their lives will gain some meaning, and become so different by superficial means and then they are still the same miserable person .

We know that suicide was part of it because there was a text sent in which she said she was going to die "today".
The question as what caused this lifelong "resentment" in 3rd grade will be fascinating and informative to hear.
I'm betting there is plenty of hate expressed but specific cause mentioned.
The transgendered in particular are prime candidates for going off the rails like this.
They are so hopeful that their lives will gain some meaning, and become so different by superficial means and then they are still the same miserable person .
Anger if left unchecked .one has to feed it .not all do this.as a vet if I let it get to me I will simmer for days ,weeks.often in time looking back it's so petty .

I listen to Mark Levin. He has a Jewish background but he even quoted the verse from 1 John 1:8. He claims they hate that verse because the manifesto and other writings would damage the cause of the ideologies supporting the LGBT... etc movement they are pushing these days (and other weird ideologies we are hearing about). They rather look like the "victims". Of course as he noted, there may not be anything worthwhile in them but keeping them hidden will only raise speculation.
The only thing we have do far is a social media profile with male pronouns. So far everyone around the shooter refers to them as female (they were born female).

The person might not be trans at all. I think it's just something to keep the story interesting until we get more answers.

If you look at the depression. suicide rates, PSTD rates among those who have had their body permanently altered thru no fault of their own, why would it surprise anyone to find these rates even higher among those who only have themselves to blame for permanently altering their body to such a degree and then realizing what they once were told to believe this would do for them is complete lie ?
Their second state actually being worse than the first.
Worse yet imagine being coaxed into such life changing alteration by others .
Others who are nowhere to be found when the result heads south at warp speed.
Perfect storm for out of control anger & resentment .

Prevalence and correlations between suicide attempt, depression, substance use, and functionality among patients with limb amputations​

If you look at the depression. suicide rates, PSTD rates among those who have had their body permanently altered thru no fault of their own, why would it surprise anyone to find these rates even higher among those who only have themselves to blame for permanently altering their body to such a degree and then realizing what they once were told to believe this would do for them is complete lie ?
Their second state actually being worse than the first.
Worse yet imagine being coaxed into such life changing alteration by others .
Others who are nowhere to be found when the result heads south at warp speed.
Perfect storm for out of control anger & resentment .

Prevalence and correlations between suicide attempt, depression, substance use, and functionality among patients with limb amputations​

There is a lot being said here and we need to look at the evidence in the studies to figure this out.

Actually, the TBI (Tennessee) has the manifesto:

Investigators confiscated hard drives and handwritten journals from the home of the Covenant School shooter.

The contents remain a mystery though TBI Director David Rausch did share some details at a recent sheriffs' association meeting: That the killer did not write of specific political, religious or social issues and the primary focus in the writings was idolizing those who had committed prior school shootings.

Back