Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Will Chrislam Split the Catholic Church?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pope has embraced Islam and is incorporating it into the Catholic church. Islam does not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. The pope is calling this new religion Chrislam. I was wondering how Catholics feel about Chrislam? If you would like to know more about Chrislam, just google "Chrislam". Islam is a militant religion; it may cost you your head if you disagree with them.

The pope has embraced Islam and is incorporating it into the Catholic church. Islam does not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. The pope is calling this new religion Chrislam. I was wondering how Catholics feel about Chrislam? If you would like to know more about Chrislam, just google "Chrislam". Islam is a militant religion; it may cost you your head if you disagree with them.

Wow. Just . . . wow.

That is a very serious charge Robert.
Do you have any actual evidence for this - and I mean proper evidence not claims on hysterical Protestant web sites.

Last edited:
Oy vey, I didn't know it was time to play "Fun with Straw Men" again. But, here goes...

Various Protestant leaders have embraced Baal and are incorporating it into the various Protestant sects. Baal does not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. The various Protestant leaders are calling this new religion Chrisbaalism.

I was wondering how Protestants feel about Chrisbaalism? If you would like to know more about Chrisbaalism, just google "Chrisbaalism". Baal is a militant religion; it may cost you your head - or your baby - if you disagree with them.

Aren't Straw Men so much fun???

The evidence is on the web site. Google, "Chrislam and Catholicism".
You made a serious claim against the Catholic Church.

Three times I have asked you to provide evidence to support that claim.

It seems that either you cannot or will not provide such evidence.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back